Elite Audio Ltd Reviews

Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Lee Brindley
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 29th February 2020
Graham Westcott
It’s can be quite daunting buying a special and expensive bit of Hifi from the other end of the UK but the Elite Audio team were amazing! The service, communication & help was exceptional, one of the best buying experiences I’ve had. Thank you!
Ich habe das erste Mal bei ELITE AUDIO bestellt. Natürlich war ich skeptisch einem unbekannten Händler weit weg von Österreich vorab eine Überweisung eines hohen Geldbetrages durchzuführen. Aber alles war perfekt!!! Die Kommunikation, die Transportzeit, die Verpackung und vor allem die Qualität der Ware. Alles war so wie auf der Homepage beschrieben. Meinen neuen Lautsprechern sieht man nicht an, dass sie gebraucht sind. Vielen Dank für alles liebes Elite Audio Team!!!! Gerne bestelle ich wieder bei Euch.
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 12th February 2020
I’ve recently made two transactions with Elite Audio, the first was a pair of amps which were bought at a competitive price and shipped to Spain, the second transaction involved organising a pair of speakers to be picked up from my uk home and once again shipped to Spain. On both occasions the customer service was outstanding, the communication and the professionalism from both Rachel and Martyn was excellent, they really delivered an outstanding customer experience and I wouldn’t hesitate recommending them to other customers.
As a remote customer Elite’s level of service was excellent. A fair part-exchange deal was organised with a series of E-mails and phone calls. When it arrived in stock, my item was notified as despatched and delivered on time the next day travelling from Scotland to the south of England. I just wish I was lucky enough to live close to the shop.
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 4th February 2020
I went to Elite Audio because they had what I wanted. That might seem obvious but it’s not always so easy these days. Had they been local to me it would have been even better. Sadly they are not so I have never visited their premises and already broken one of the golden rules when buying hi-fi, listen first. I figured to myself that having experience of the brand, Audio Physic and upgrading within the range from speakers I had been happy with for twenty years mitigated the risk. Also, it didn’t really matter to me what they sounded like in the showroom, the only way I would know if I was happy would be to listen at home. All the contact was done by email and phone which worked really well. Email replies were prompt and like the phone calls, friendly. It wasn’t all about hi-fi but we were talking the same language. A deal was done, order placed and I now eagerly awaited delivery. Throughout the whole process I was kept well informed and any queries were dealt with efficiently. Delivery was delayed by a day due to adverse weather conditions but when they arrived on a pallet, everything was fine. This had been a concern, heavy items being shipped long distances and getting damaged but I needn’t have worried, there was barely a mark on the outer boxes. Most of my contact was with Rachael and this no doubt added to the experience. Rachael is very personable, has a good sense of humour but takes her hi-fi seriously. Easy to talk to and keeps her promises, I felt like a valued customer not just another customer. Thankfully for me my gamble paid off. I’m really enjoying my new speakers which continue to improve as they bed in. They have completely reinvigorated my listening and, cliche or not, are enabling me to rediscover my over large music collection. If you were thinking of contacting Elite Audio I would say “do so” and have no hesitation in recommending them.
The whole process has been great - expert advice sorting out my new Quad Vena 2 system. I hadn’t consider Audiophysic speakers before, but the combination of the Quad and the Classic 8’s is just phenomenal. Will be back for some new headphones next. Thanks guys.
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 25th January 2020 Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 25th January 2020
What a fantastic bunch of people. Thanks to them I was able to buy my dream pair of speakers. I've been dealing with many many retailers over the years but I have to say that Elite Audio really knows what the customer service should look like. I can't wait to deal with them again!
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 25th January 2020
I am very happy with my purchase. The customer service is second to none, I would highly recommend Elite Audio.
I recently purchased an Aqua la Scala dac and a Conrad Johnson premier 17LS from Elite Audio at a very fair price and their delivery was very fast, the next day in fact. There was a slight hiccup with the pre amp, but following advice from Elite it was soon up and singing. They even offered to arrange for the unit to be picked up for them to check everything if needed. This was my first experience with Elite Audio, but it won’t be my last. I have absolutely no hesitation in highly recommending them, their customer service, fair prices, friendly and knowledgeable staff deserves such a recommendation.
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2020
Great experience with Elite. The whole team are helpful, customer focused and knowledgable. I will be using them again for sure!
Excellent online store, high quality products, very courteous and qualified staff, excellent communication! I bought an amplifier and they rated mine used excellently. I am really satisfied I will definitely do business with them again! Simone from Italy
Elite Audio Ltd has been excellent. I have dealt with them with regards to a full system over almost 2 years, they have knowledgeable staff, great products, easy going and useful advice and above all it is about you as a customer all the time. I will keep going back and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to get into the world of Audio
Nice business with them. I bought a CD Transport and I had a very good experience with Elite Audio. First , a great comunication with quick email answers about the transation. After quick shipping to Spain .Only in four days I had received my item in home. And the item was perfect like they told me and with warranty. All perfect. I would do new business with Elite Audio. My maxima recomendations for them.
A pleasure to deal with. They are knowledgeable, friendly and keen to help. As part of the purchasing process Elite Audio has been happy to supply items on a trial basis. This has helped me audition various interconnects and cables before I commit. This has been an extremely straightforward process ensuring I buy the right items for my set up.
I PXed my own speakers for a great pair of high end speakers from Elite Audio through their eBay shop. Not only did I get what I thought was a very fair PX deal, I was also enormously impressed with how the Elite Audio Team managed the whole logistical process of swapping out two pairs of speakers between Scotland and West London. They kept me informed throughout the process, liaising with me constantly so as to ensure that exchange went smoothly. Elite by name and Elite by nature; a big thanks to Mark, Barry and Martin. Highly recommended.
I contacted Elite Audio by phone to discuss getting my Dynavector cartridge re-tipped. While Mark was happy to discuss this, he started to suggest alternative options based on my existing system. He suggested a Soundsmith Carmen Mk2 cartridge which is not a brand I have heard before but which Mark suggested would outperform my Dynavector. I was sceptical but he offered to let me try it at home on a no-risk (to me) basis. I agreed to purchase the cartridge based on Mark's recommendation. It was with me within 24 hours! Mark had advised me to let the cartridge run-in for 50 hours before passing judgement which proved to be good advice as the sound markedly improved during this period. Suffice to say, Mark's advice was spot-on. I'm delighted with my purchase and couldn't be happier with the quality of advice and service I received from both Mark and his colleague, Martyn. I would recommend Elite Audio to anyone looking for sound advice and friendly and efficient service.
I partx my kit and got a great price and fabulous high end amp and cd player ,elite are a brilliant hifi shop ,no fuss no hard sell just honest and very helpful advice, 5 stars
When buying expensive audio equipment you often get quite good service; as you would expect. Try that same company many years later and to get that same level of service is a rare yet pleasant experience. They did what they said that they would do with excellent communications and good grace. Forgive the cliché but Elite is an apt name that they more than live up to. I shall return!
I found Elite Audio very helpful when it came to ordering a Hi diamond Power 3 cord from their Summer sale at a very advantageous price, I found myself ringing them up again 30 minutes later to pay for the XLR1 interconnect cable based on their friendly attitude towards me. A few days later I realised I should've ordered the more expensive and higher end XLR2 interconnect, but I need'nt have worried as Rachel said she would send me the XLR2 so I could decide on which one to keep and receive a full refund, what more could an Audiophile ask for. Because of this I may well consider a CD transport in the future, thank you Audio Elite.
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 30th September 2019
this is another review on my experiences with Elite Audio Ltd. I have been astonished by the excellent quality of their service over the last year. I previously stated that they really cared about their customers and I can maintain this is the case a year later. I choose my products carefully and each choice for me has to balance aesthetics, quality and price. The team at Elite Audio Ltd. have supported me throughout impeccably, copious and timely communications (both face to face and email) and unlimited and un-pressured listening sessions. thank you again!
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 24th September 2019