Sell My Book Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Sell My Book

How would you rate Sell My Book ?

"Didn't accept ISBNs on website?? Contacted them to ask questions and no response, very poor."
"DID NOT ACCEPT ISBN Nos"
"does not want"
"Excellent"
"I submitted books over a month ago and haven't heard back. I then sent an email of complaint and still havent heard back"
"I entered the code for a brand new book and only got £1, guess I'll go sell it on ebay..."
"I put in 15 Isbn codes in and you didn't recognise any of them now you tell me to try again?"
"They offer good prices but the website doesn't seem to be working. Each time I enter the ISBNs and submit them, it stays on the same page and the ISBNs entered disappear. I don't really know what to do... I have tried contacting them three times over the last few weeks but so far to no avail!"
Sell My Book is rated 1.63 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!