Elevation Balloons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elevation Balloons
Read Elevation Balloons Reviews

About Elevation Balloons:

Elevation Balloons provides inflated balloons throughout the UK. We aim to have the highest standards of customer care and deliver our balloons on a selected day of delivery. Elevation Balloons have a huge range of balloons available to be delivered inflated with helium to a door of your choice. Bring a smile with an inflated balloon in a box. www.elevation-balloons.co.uk

info@elevation-balloons.co.uk

Elevation BalloonsMile Oak Industrial EstateOswestrySY10 8GA

Tell us how Elevation Balloons made you happy
Balloon was very nice but the box could have been in better condition
Gorgeous balloon at a good price. My little grand-daughter loved it. Ginormous box which could have been prettier. Great communication.
I do think the balloons are a little pricey but other than that I was very pleased with the balloon I ordered and was delivered in time for my mother’s quarantined 40th.
Balloon looks great for sons birthday but arrived 2 days early so unfortunately unable to provide a birthday morning surprise. Good price for balloon and delivery.
Very reliable, speedy service, packaged well and arrived when it says it would - thank you!!
I was very pleased with your quick service and my grandson loved his extra surprise for his 8th birthday. The only thing that let you down from scoring excellent was my message wasn’t enclosed, which was very disappointing.
Arrived on Saturday as expect opened box Sunday morning for a birthday surprise by 4pm same day the balloon had shrivelled and virtually deflated, which was a shame. However very pleased with the look of the ballon and delivery service.
Happy with my purchase.
Thankyou
Would have given 5* but there was just some discrepancy between the prices shown on the facebook page to that on the website.Prompt response to messages, item delivered as described & on the right day with clear updates on times.
Hello,

Many thanks for your order and review.
Any prices you might of seen on our Facebook would of been for local collection. All delivery prices for throughout the Uk are on our website only.
Hope this helps.
Excellent service
Hello

My order arrived on Saturday in readiness for the Birthday on Sunday.

Today is Tuesday and the balloons already started to deflate.

Nonetheless, easy to Place an order and pleased that my order arrived in time.

Thanks guys :)
Ballon arrived on the day asked for. Design was amazing. Was a bit disappointed that the balloon only lasted 2 days
Great but expensive, I wouldn’t have spent that amount but in lockdown I needed something for a friends 50th
Great service, delivery time was 4 hours delayed, however I was very pleased with my order
Delivery was on time and well boxed. Balloon itself was excellent... but lettering stuck on it wasn’t. Wording wasn’t as ordered (close but not right) and peeled off soon after delivery. I’d order again but without the lettering.
Very good service
Very efficient and a lovely response when I had to cancel one of my orders as the intended recipient sadly died soon after I had ordered a balloon as a cheery thought.
Friendly service and goods delivered when stated.
Good when arrived was a little late in the day 6.30pm and did have to chase it up.
Although the balloon looked lovely I did have a little problem, it did clearly say on the box not to use anything sharp to undo the box - I stupidly used scissors to undo it and the balloon popped so Sadly I never got to use it 😞
If there’s one thing I could say it would be to use another piece of cardboard above the balloon to stop this from happening - this no one else’s fault but my own.
Elevation Balloons is rated 4.51 based on 556 reviews