Elevation Balloons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elevation Balloons
Read Elevation Balloons Reviews

About Elevation Balloons:

Elevation Balloons provides inflated balloons throughout the UK. We aim to have the highest standards of customer care and deliver our balloons on a selected day of delivery. Elevation Balloons have a huge range of balloons available to be delivered inflated with helium to a door of your choice. Bring a smile with an inflated balloon in a box. www.elevation-balloons.co.uk

info@elevation-balloons.co.uk

Elevation BalloonsMile Oak Industrial EstateOswestrySY10 8GA

Tell us how Elevation Balloons made you happy
Absolutely fantastic service. The balloons looked great, lasted ages and arrived on time. I will definitely purchase more in the future!
My sister loved her balloon. Arrived on time and the quality is great. Thank you!
Fab service and quick delivery, we bought a number balloon for our daughter's birthday in April and although it goes gone down a little it is still inflated! We've just had another for our oldest daughters birthday too 😁
The balloon was just perfect.
My daughter loved it
The baloons were perfect, excellent quality, customer service and delivery.
It was very easy to order. I had lots of updates about delivery and it arrived on time.
The balloon came in the most enormous box too so my two daughters were entertained all afternoon!
Thank you.
The balloon itself was lovely.
I have ordered another balloon for my Mum’s 70th birthday.
Would highly recommend.
See your google reviews.
The balloon arrived on time but was a different one to what I ordered. Although this was disappointing, it was dealt with quickly and professionally which means I won’t be put off using elevation again.

Thanks
Excellent service, balloons exactly as described and cheaper than other companies!
Highly recommend! Beautiful cluster and delivered pronto! Fab service and super friendly!
Beautiful balloons for my sons 2nd birthday! 2 weeks later they're still going:)
Very good and highly recommended.
Elevation Balloons 5 star review on 23rd July 2020
Fab balloon and fab service
Delivery as expected and lovely, high quality product.
Excellent service, balloons Were fantastic Would definitely be using them again Tt x
Elevation Balloons 5 star review on 17th July 2020
DO NOT ORDER. I ordered a balloon with a gift card. The balloon itself was fine, however the gift card was equally as important due to its meaningful message. It was my best friend's 30th birthday and they misspelled her name on the gift card. Instead of 'Katherine', it was 'Kathrtine' (as shown in photo). I spoke to a staff member on the online chat who was apologetic and offered a refund of £2.99 - the price of the gift card. Personally, I find this insulting as the balloon itself was £19.99 and due to this appalling and careless mistake, the entire present was ruined. What was meant as a thoughtful gift was then dismantled by an error on their behalf.

The manager then called me, by my request, who described it as 'bang out of order' but refused to acknowledge my disappointment properly and instead ridiculed my point about it ruining the birthday present. He was extremely insensitive, insincere, and overall obscenely rude. He argued the unconvincing point that the two items are 'separate' and so legally should be only considered for a full refund if both the balloon and gift card are faulty/with errors. Completely ridiculous as the gift card itself is physically attached to the balloon and clearly forms an important part of the present. The discussion got very heated on the phone as he further ridiculed my argument and even laughed on occasion. I was forced to hang up due to being very upset by his shameful and unprofessional demeanor.

All in all, I am disgusted by this mistake and more so by the distinct lack of care and tactlessness when it came to resolving my complaint. £2.99 is hardly enough to compensate for this negligence. I further spoke out about this on Instagram have since been blocked by their Instagram account. The professionalism is unforgivable and I will never order from them again nor will I recommend their services.
Llama balloon was as advertised and really enjoyed by my grand daughter on her birthday.
Ballon was nice but not what I thought I had ordered , probably my fault and didn’t order right , delivery was as stated
Great product, fast delivery, packed really well. Thank you!
Perfect , it’s definitely the best company around so certainly will be using again . My granddaughter was over the moon with her mermaid balloon.
Elevation Balloons is rated 4.51 based on 555 reviews