Elevation Balloons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elevation Balloons
Read Elevation Balloons Reviews

About Elevation Balloons:

Elevation Balloons provides inflated balloons throughout the UK. We aim to have the highest standards of customer care and deliver our balloons on a selected day of delivery. Elevation Balloons have a huge range of balloons available to be delivered inflated with helium to a door of your choice. Bring a smile with an inflated balloon in a box. www.elevation-balloons.co.uk

info@elevation-balloons.co.uk

Elevation BalloonsMile Oak Industrial EstateOswestrySY10 8GA

Tell us how Elevation Balloons made you happy
Loved the product used it for the second time now and always get my balloons on time. Thank you for your service 🙏
I’ve always had great service from this company! From email correspondence to promised date of delivery! It’s now my favourite website to order my balloons from for all occasions! :)
Elevation Balloons 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I have used this company three times now. I am impressed with their level of service. The balloons arrived on the day and updates are given. The people receiving them were surprised and delighted. Will be my go to company for balloons!
The swan balloon was perfect - packaged well and delivered on my requested date. Will definitely order from here again!
Good reliable service. Can highly recommend.
Would never buy anything from this company again. Balloons arrived 3 days late. So missing for the birthday that they were meant for. And no worthwhile response from the company regarding this issue.
Hello, Thank-you for taking the time to write a review. I am very concerned with the experience you describe. I would ask you to call us on 01691 596100 during office hours so we can try to resolve this for you.
Thank-you
Balloon was very nice but the box could have been in better condition
These balloons look great and last a long time, I've bought a few of these now for my niece, nephews and best friend to bring a smile to their faces on birthdays, and they definitely do the trick, well worth the money
This is the second time I have purchased a balloon from EB and can’t fault them ! Balloon just as I’d hoped for Delivery system excellent giving notice of delivery time which worked like clockwork ! Thank you ! I’ll be back !
Great balloons
The whole process was straightforward and enjoyable. Rosie was really helpful and the balloons were a big hit. Now, 2 weeks later, the majority of the balloons are still inflated!
Excellent service from elevation balloons, friendly helpful staff, so many lovely balloons to choose from and great quality! Would highly recommend 😃
Friendly helpful team. If ask them what balloons m price range they will go out of there way show you pictures of balloons they have and ideas of how add more too it.
Beautiful balloon! My daughter was thrilled! Came on time too great service
Friendly couldn't do enough to help me deliverd my balloons to which I wasn't expecting my balloons were beautiful great value for money wasn't expecting 2 of them to be so big was very pleased
Asked at short notice fir some balloons and was able to collect same day. Ballons sre still going strong after 1 week. Great service and choice thank you
I’ve ordered balloons from here which lasted ages. Sadly recent purchase arrived not very inflated - which is such a shame.
Was very pleased with the balloons for a birthday,packed well too.
Balloon was perfect and arrived as paid for
Brilliant balloons and fantastic. Service. Highly recommend.
Elevation Balloons is rated 4.51 based on 540 reviews