Elemental Crystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elemental Crystals
Read Elemental Crystals Reviews

About Elemental Crystals:

Jump into the realm of crystals, allow yourself to indulge and experience the magic within.

Here at Elemental Crystals, we believe in looking at life with an alternative approach, favoring a more natural way to improve our Mind, Body, & Soul. Within our website, you’ll find a wealth of information on what crystals are, how they can help you, and how to work with them. We believe crystals have something to offer everyone, from those looking for help with their arthritis, for those struggling with insomnia.

info@elementalcrystals.com

39 High Street

Tell us how Elemental Crystals made you happy
Excellent service, highly recommended. Joss is so helpful, knowledgeable and super friendly.
Thank you for the wonderful service you gave regarding my order. You went above and beyond. When I’m next in Inverurie I will be visiting your amazing shop. I’m looking forward to some happy hours browsing all your goodies.
Fab shop with beautiful crystals/stones. Joss is very knowledgeable about the items he sells. The “live” sessions have been great and my orders always arrive promptly and well wrapped. Would highly recommend a visit in-store if you can or check out the online shop or the Facebook live sessions. Nothing better than enjoying a glass of wine while viewing the crystals, jewellery and artwork he has to offer.
Super quick delivery and my order arrived beautifully packaged. Ordering online was very simple and I’m so happy with my purchase, thank you!
Beautiful delivery of crystals today just as shown online or sensitively chosen out for me. Mailed out next day and packed with care. Would recommend online buying with confidence. Thank you to Joss.
As usual, great service from Joss.
Bag of crystals very good.
An easy and quick process from ordering to delivery! Beautiful candles and oils - I will be ordering again great value and my home smells amazing !!
I love Elemental Crystals. The service provided is great. Thank you
Great range of crystals and the shop is very welcoming would recommend to anyone.
Great service as usual as well as lovely products.
Good quality crystals with a beautiful vibe! Ordered on line as it can be challenging to visit the shop. Arrived on time with no damages.
Thank you so much for this lovely review Julie, if there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.

I was gifted a massage with Retreat Aberdeenshire and their rooms are upstairs through Element. Had an amazing massage and naturally afterwards browsed Elements beautiful selection of crystals. Couldn't resist and bought a stunning crystal and Joss offered so much information about the crystal - thank you so much.
Such a wonderful energy in their rooms - thank you
Very professional service ... packaged well and speedy delivery.
Loved my purchases and would not hesitate to recommend this business ... keep up the great work @ Elemental Crystals
I was watching a live feed from joss , he was showing us some of his wonderful crystals . I bought two wonderful crystals and they arrived on the Monday morning . Fantastic fast delivery and very we packaged,Will definitely be buying fro
Joss again . He knows his crystals this man couldn't of been more helpful . A pleasure to buy from
Speedy Delivery and Beautiful Crystals thank you
Beautiful.
Its easy to see that Joss has a expansive knowledge and passion for his crystals...whether its an online enquiry or a visit to his shop, he’s always more than happy to give guidance to the most appropriate crystal for any situation
Good service and the owner was very helpful.
Exceptional Chrysocolla specimens. :)
SPD
Excellent service. Thank you. Would use again.
Elemental Crystals is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews