Elemental Crystals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Elemental Crystals

About Elemental Crystals: Jump into the realm of crystals, allow yourself to indulge and experience the magic within.

Here at Elemental Crystals, we believe in looking at life with an alternative approach, favoring a more natural way to improve our Mind, Body, & Soul. Within our website, you’ll find a wealth of information on what crystals are, how they can help you, and how to work with them. We believe crystals have something to offer everyone, from those looking for help with their arthritis, for those struggling with insomnia.

info@elementalcrystals.com

39 High Street

Tell us how Elemental Crystals made you happy

"Its easy to see that Joss has a expansive knowledge and passion for his crystals...whether its an online enquiry or a visit to his shop, he’s always more than happy to give guidance to the most appropriate crystal for any situation"
"Good service and the owner was very helpful."
"Exceptional Chrysocolla specimens. :) SPD"
"Excellent service. Thank you. Would use again."
"Bought Moldavite. All good. As specified and shown on website. Quick delivery, happy customer."
"I bought a gift voucher just before Christmas and I’m sure the owner paid extra postage to ensure it arrived in time which was very kind. My mother-on-law has since bought her crystal and loved the range in the shop and the service she received. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent products and service.."
"Ordering was simple and the service was wonderful quick/ efficient . The crystals I ordered was better then expected. My girlfriend just loves crystals and she was overwhelmed with her gift."
"Amazing selection of crystals and amazingly fast service."
"Thank you, great service, quick delivery."
"After a little confusion, I was able to call and speak to these guys and they sorted it all out! Great customer service and my mum loves her Crystal. I would be happy to buy again from these guys!"
"Joss’s knowledge is second to none, brilliant atmosphere and customer service"
"Joss’s knowledge is second to none, brilliant atmosphere and customer service."
Elemental Crystals is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews