ElectroByte Online Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ElectroByte Online Limited

How would you rate ElectroByte Online Limited ?

"We had a few problems with the connection due to a password issue but the service to get it sorted and follow up assistance was great and I will both use and recommend them. Scott Wood"
"I hadn't heard of this company before, but when I made my initial enquiry, they responded very quickly. Other companies I had contacted did not respond so quickly; and some did not respond at all. I therefore placed my order with ElectroByte and the kit arrived within two days, though I later found out that a smaller drive than I had ordered had been installed. This also was rectified without delay, though I had to install the new drive myself. If I have a critisism of ElectroByte it is in its after sales. I had a problem with the NVR rebooting for no apparent reason and I reported this problem to Electrobyte. I received an acknowledgement of my mail, but nothing further. I eventually resolved my issue through the manufacturer."
ElectroByte Online Limited is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews