Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Very fast and efficient delivery and received exactly as ordered.
I have bought a couple of e cigarettes from here my latest being the Drag which I can honestly say is the best one I have purchased so far ( I have tried about 10 different ones ) and would definitely recommend . Great service and fast delivery and I always get my liquids from here also , my favourite place to buy them from as lots of different flavours to try . 100% recommended buying from here !
Ordered liquids got email receipt advised being progressed advised by email order on way and tracker got liquid as advised nicely packed what more could you of done nothing excellent service from start to end
Can't fault product, customer service or delivery, all excellent !!
Just EXCELLENT !!!!
THANKS 😊
I am impressed at how easy it was to sign up and place an order. It was delivered much quicker than I expected too. And in reasonable sized packaging which fit through my letterbox so no need to chase down a courier for days on end. I can't fault this service and will definitely be moving my regular purchases to Electric Tobacconist from now on. I wish I'd known about them a year ago! Came highly recommended from a friend too...they weren't wrong :)
Quite simply the best service!. Very prompt delivery despite me being outside of UK.
Excellent range, great prices and fantastic delivery every time, highly recommended
Reliable and fast delivery, I've been ordering monthly from ET since the start of the year. Good selection of products on their website and easy to navigate, all I have to do is press the reorder button. Their Twitter page responded quickly when I had a query. Fast delivery, I order around lunchtime and arrives next day. Great service.
Website has a good range of products that fulfills my requirements,and is clear and easy to read. The ordering process is straightforward and secure. The products were exactly what I had ordered,no cheap fake replacements with this company. My order was shipped in sturdy packaging and was received undamaged,delivered within 24 hours of placing my order. Overall an excellent painless service.
Best site ever for your needs, great choice. fast delivery. Great products.
Good communication. Delivery took a week and arrived a day later than expected (Royal Mail covid delay issue, not Electric Tobacconist's fault).

Well packaged in a plain white bubble envelope. Nothing broken.
Fantastic website - fast delivery - highly recommend!!
Great web site - easy to navigate. Extremely competitive pricing.
I have placed several orders with them now and the order almost always arrive next day.
Great product for price next day delivery it came very pleased with purchase will defo recommend to friends and family
Excellent service. Website very easy to use and delivery is very quick. Best despatch and delivery service I have come across.
I recently purchased 2 refill cartridges for my fake cigarette smoking .I was really impressed with the speed I received my order.They are really good . Excellent value for money.I would definitely recommend this product
It is a very good service
Always an excellent service. Typically I receive my order the next day.
Highly recommended.
I have used Electric Tobacconist for about a year and delivery is usually within 1 -2 days, even during the height of the pandemic the delivery time was only a couple of days extra. They give first class service and the website is very easy to use. I will continue using them.
great place to buy from quick service and delivery
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 24,281 reviews