Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Electric Tobacconist UK 4 star review on 29th April 2020
Matthew Rees
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
I have ordered my menthol filters (16mg) from you a couple of times and the ordering and delivery service is great! Unfortunately I wasn't very impressed with the filters this time as they didn't "click" on first use and seemed to run out very quickly. They seemed very weak! I made sure that when I changed a filter, I put it on a newly charged battery! Has anyone else had this problem??

Thank you!
Jennifer Murray
Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for your review and your regular custom.
If you could email the Customer Care team (help@electrictobacconist.co.uk) detailing the problem you had - ie how many cartomizers were not to the same standard as you have come to expect) and we should be able to offer you some sort of compensation in the form of a credit/refund/replacement.
Kind Regards
Pascal Culverhouse
Managing Director
The Electric Tobacconist Ltd.
gave to my sons , too didnt work lasted about 20 goes on it, not worth sending back,
Very very fast delivery, 24 hours. Jacvapour e-liquid is the best but unfortunately VIP cartomisers Vanilla were very poor quality. I normally use one Jacvapour in 2 days but the VIP ones lasted me a few hours only, will not buy them again.
Dear Madeline,
Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding the cartomizers, in the vast majority of cases it is the battery which has reached the end of its lifespan (VIP recommend you change your battery every 2-3 months) and is working much less efficiently than before.
The effect of this is that anything less than a full cartomizer will appear empty since the battery does not have enough power to produce consistent vapour.
As this was your first order with us, we are unable to track when you last purchased a battery, but this may be worth looking at.
If the above diagnosis is irrelevant and you have been using a new battery, then please email the customer service team for a replacement (help@electrictobacconist.co.uk).

Best Regards,
The Electric Tobacconist Team

The service is excellent. But, the product is not for me, I will not be taking up e-cigarettes.
There was a problem with one order but after a phone conversation the problem was quickly and satisfactorily resolved.
The reason was I asked for 24mg nicotine and I received 16mg.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 23,942 reviews