Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Very fast delivery and decent bulk buy offers. My only slight gripe is that I received a 10% off code however could not use it in conjunction with any bulk buys?!
A brilliant experience..
Very easy to find the product..
Ordering was easy..
Delivery very fast..
Products are genuine and very well priced..

I would highly recommend to anyone needing vaping supplies..
The delivery was very quick, delivered with care and provide good details of delivery even if it isn’t recorded! I’ve ordered from here before and they haven’t let me down once! The range of liquids, tanks and mods are great and they are priced really well - beating all the high street vendors around my area by miles!
I placed an order for some halo vape juice which arrived very promptly and on top of that I love this juice the flavours are great and 50/50 which is what I’m looking for will be ordering again
I had a heart attack two weeks ago and buying the products from yourself has helped me stop smoking I haven't touch a cigarette since using your product it's saved my life thank you
Very good product and as always very quick delivery thankyou
Excellent service
Quick delivery
Clear packaging
Quality products
I did my order online and it was so easy to use which is great for me,I also had a discount code which I had found while trawling through my emails, yeah! So it was great. I confirmed my order, and received the next day! How quick is that? Magic. My order was protected and all in one piece in its Jiffy type parcel . I enjoy vaping my ecig its now being 4 years since I last "smoked" a cigarette, which has been great for my health and my purse!! More shoes for me😁
Brilliant product
Quick deliverey and package well
Most of your products that I have tried are disgusting, the only liquid I like is wildly over priced. Your website is amateurish and lacking essential shopping features. It's a New Year time to find a new place to shop!
I am soo happy I found electric tobacconist. I still use the prehistoric vape pens and 18mg nicotine strength. I have found it so difficult to get anything other than bulk standard cheap nasty juice at that nicotine level. Not so now. I could kiss you ET. I have been like a kid is a sweet shop. So much variety in 18mg. My favourite vamp vape range is avaioable and how ould i deny myself whrn there is a delicious 3 bottles for a tenner deal on. I am in heaven. I also indulged in some rejuiced cream egg @£1.99. Yep. You heard me right. £1.99. Ordered loads of different brands that i had never partaken of before. VIP - pink lemonade is divine and I have so many more morsels to try. The webite was really easy to navigate, well laid out and I was attempting to do all this on my mobile which never ends very well with my chubby paws but no, it was a joy. Even better the order was delivered within 24 hours and this is over the festive season where things are always tragically slow. Well these guys smashed it. I salute you sirs and madam. You rock. I have just been emailed a £2 discount code valid for 2 weeks. So I will happily be slamming some more juice in my virtual trolley and hoping that my fabulous review doesn't make too many of you flock to the site to steal my juice and leave me bereft.keep up the jolly good work chums. 😆
Still the best i have used,keep up the good work guys.
Always arrives when it says it will or before,i so love this sight,
i will keep on using you,ordering more as i write this.
P.S well done again.
I have to say,this is the best e-cig place i have ever tried,
i would also say that everything i have ordered has arrived within 2 days
or before,no problems with anything.
Keep up the good work Electric Tobacconist
A very good and trustworthy business that offers great products at great prices.
My orders (two so far) have been shipped next day and delivered the day after. Nothing to complain about at all.
the quick delivery of items order before 4 o'clock and next day there here for you..... the staff are the best I've ever come across there very helpful answer all your email questions and reply very quick to you..... items they sell are fantastic if you do get any problems with items they will help you 100% ...... if any one gonna buy a vape product ill recommend you come here www.electrictobacconist.co.uk for all your goods believe me you will not be disappointed 10 out 10 for me brialliant
I have left a review before, but shortened my name to Angie, so it said I was not a ''verified'' purchaser.
I have just ordered more items, will be my 2nd order.
- as said in last review, I'm a first time vape user and found the site and wow, so easy to buy and pay for.
A lot of choice and the prices are very good ( I am on very low income, am a smoker, so trying to really cut down a lot, maybe even end up just vaping, only time will tell )

My last order came quickly, very well packaged and all was excellent, so am hoping that this order I've just made ( which contains quite a few items ) arrives in good order too.

Personally am so glad I found the Electric Tobacconist as it suits my needs and as said, payment option s are good ( I use Pay Pal )
I highly recommend this online shop. xx
I've tried a few online e-liquid websites and this one is by far the best. Website is easy to navigate, letting you find, select and buy what you need. It provides detailed information to help you review your purchases. Pricing is some of the best around and then the multi-buy discounts make it the overall best that I've experienced. Postage is free for all orders over a small limit, which is a definite plus for me when ordering online. However, the best part for me was the sheer choice and number of liquids and flavours available! I'd highly recommend this site and it's definitely my go-to now for all baking purchases. Happy vaping
Always an excellent service. I've used other providers but always come back to Electric a Tobacconist. Website is simple to use & payment is quick & easy. All orders I've placed on a week day have arrived the following morning, well (but not over) packaged. A good selection of my preferred brand of liquid is always available so I'm staying with Electric Tobacconist!
Purchased for the 1st time just over a week ago, items arrived next day, everything I required, no problems at all.
Just made another order, and using the £2 voucher they kindly sent to me, so glad I found Electric Tobacconist, they have a huge range of items, all at great prices, and you dont need to wait for days, as it will be with you next day.
highly recommended.