Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Isabella M
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 14th July 2020
Jane G
More Photos & Videos
Have ordered from ET for a while now, order has always come on time and correct. Cannot fault them at all.
Low price and quick delivery
Excellent choice of products, delivered swiftly. Always use the Electronic Tobacconist as they are well stocked, priced and efficient.
The web-site is really easy to navigate, and it's easy to find what you want quickly. The payment process is quick and painless. Delivery is lightning-fast, and free is you're spending more than £10.
Good selection of e liquids and delivery quick and reliabe
Jem pen arrived broken.
Emailed about it opened an enquiry offered to return item for a refund and was told I could get it exchanged. Explained I didn't want an exchange I would like a refund as I am not interested in the product any more and have had to spend money on another vape product as that one was broken to be ignored.
Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear you feel this way. I have checked the correspondence and can see our team did reply to your email but there was no response. The email has now been resent. Once the kit is returned back to us and confirmed faulty we can arrange for a refund to be processed. Best Regards - Amy - ET Team
Electric Tobacconist is the first site I used when purchasing my vape to help me quit smoking. I've now been 121 days without a single cigarette! I use the Uwell Caliburn and I love it. I'm constantly returning to ET to purchase replacement pods and new e-liquids, especially as they usually have deals on my favourite Dinner Lady liquids. One thing to note is that I was sent a pack of faulty/dud replacement pods on one of my orders —after some research, I found that this is a 'thing' that happens with my brand of vape pod and less of a fault on the end of ET, but still disappointing nonetheless. However, when I raised this issue to Electric Tobacconist, their response was prompt and surprisingly straightforward: they would send me out a replacement pack that same day! Honestly, I was amazed and very pleased with this, and the new replacement pods had no issues whatsoever. Their customer service is genuine and I cannot recommend them enough, especially in comparison to another vape store I had the exact same issue with.... (who refused to replace the dud pods and just gave me 15% off my next order).
I intend to keep returning to Electric Tobacconist for all my future orders, and I'm also impressed with how quickly the packages arrive!
Fantastic service yet again
Just received my second order from Electronic Tobacconist and I'll definitely be back for my third. How they make a seemingly infinite range so easy to browse, I've no idea... But they do. Fast dispatch and delivery, great discounts for even slightly larger orders. It's all good news and i don't need to look any further. 10/10
Really quick service, products fab will order again.
Fantastic service
Excellent company easy to order and very very quick delivery. Excellent products and service. If I did have one niggle with the company it s the amount you have to spend for free shipping to Ireland. The uk is free shipping for orders of £10-00 Here in Ireland its free shipping on orders over £150-00. I order monthly and spend between £50-00 and £75 I really think the free delivery for Ireland should be lower you would never hit £150 ordering monthly, plus who has £150-00 to spend in one go I stopped smoking to save money.
Fast delivery. Good quality. Handy to take on holiday.
Great website, cheap and easy to order. fast delivery. Thank you guys.
Great service 👍
Super quick delivery, excellent prices. Can’t fault it
I began vaping at the beginning of lockdown. Very easy website to navigate. Great choice of products. Good deals on multiple purchases. Very speedy, efficient service. Excellent prompt service and delivery. Kept well informed about dispatch and delivery of my order. Quick reorder service. I can't fault them !
Iam quite new to vaping and at the start was a mind field for me.. Loads of different company's out there even shops didn't have a clue where to start. Then I company across Electric Tobacacconist what can I say they range of products speed of delive useful tips suberb website.. The best out there keep it up guys your now my first choice and only choice for my vaping needs
Easy to order, great product, with a very quick delivery. Would highly recommend.
I have never had any problems using this company! The ordering is great, products great and the delivery is so very quick! 100% recommend!
Totally satisfied with Electric Tobacconist, the website is clear and easy to use, a very good range of products available, pricing is very good too. Excellent service, extremely quick delivery of my order. Thank you.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 24,402 reviews