Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Very quick delivery, very good quality and very good value.
I will be using the the electric taboconist again
Very efficient service. Delivered to Dorset within 2 business days of ordering even during the lockdown. Only slight issue was not having some of the liquids in the strength that I needed but found suitable alternatives. Will use again.
Great satisfaction on ordering & delivery of goods
Great choice of brands and flavours although a lot was out of stock. excellent multi-buy discounts. Delivery wasn’t the fastest. Took a few days but will probably use ET again just plan ahead.
good choice of products, fair prices, easy to use website and speedy delivery together with great tasting juices that were ordered
Great service highly recommend.
Had to queue to get onto the website for 10 minutes. Once I was on everything was easy to find and fairly priced. I found every thing I needed. Delivery was quick.
Decent range of short-fills and salts. Order arrived quickly.
The delivery times are excellent with there standard delivery usually the next day, the ordering service is good but could be better as I have often got to the final step and then lost the order so have to repeat the service again but overall a very good site....
Appears to be very reliable. Effective, straightforward website
Fast & fantastic service & delivery. I bought the Tobacco refill liquid - & thankfully its without added 'perfume', and cheap too, excellent!
I use this site to order Vypes products as their age verification system doesn't work for me for whatever reason.

Super easy to use, and they have a rather simple but ingenious way of dealing with the difficulties of Coronavirus to protect their servers from overloading.

The delivery time can sometimes be off a little, but no more than 24hrs, which is more than can be said for a lot of companies. They efficient pack the vape product itself (small enough to post through the letterbox). I've not had to use customer services, so i can't comment on that part, but i suppose that's a good thing in itself!
Very good delivery service. Order received next day
Fantastic service! As a new customer I was bewildered by what exactly I needed to change suppliers to Electric Tobacconist, as my previous supplier had stopped doing my usual juice, but a quick email enquiry and I was given comprehensive and clear advice on my purchase including some advice on new coils. Ordered that day, received the order within 2 days and though not tried any of it yet I’m confident all will be good. Looking forward to being a long term customer from now on so please don’t change! x
Delivery is fast. Do get now and then some REFILLS below standard. Overall very satisfied. Always recommend to friends.
Easy website to use and quick and efficient service
Easy to use website, simple to order, delivery fast, subtle and items arrived in good order.
We order from you every month and we've had extremely good customer service from yourselves.
Brilliant
Very quick delivery and competitive prices
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,390 reviews