Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Blair smyth
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 20th December 2016
Liam David Murray
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th November 2016
Great customer service, fast delivery, excellent range, good price, free delivery on orders over £10 and no quibble refund when there is an issue.
Brill.
Fast and great device.
My first "Hoxton order"-quality product,great offer and fast delivery.Wont be my last order-thank you so much!
Placed an order around lunchtime and it was despatched just a couple of hours later and arrived the following morning. Couldn't ask for a better service than that and this will now be my trusted and reliable supplier for all relating products.

A fantastic company and highly recommended.

Thank You.
This is an excellent website for ordering all you need for your vaping experience. Great speedy delivery service and items are well packaged. Website is easy to use and offers a very good variety of vaping equipment pods and e liquids.
Since taking the massive leap from the fags to the vapes...Electric Tobacconist have been my absolute saviour!!! Stumbled across this on line company and they are the best...easy to use website, lots of choice and information, super fast delivery and excellent packaging.... I order and the vapes arrive...what more could a reformed "smoker" want...keep up this excellent service...people like me need people like you!!!!!!
Great product. Quick delivery the best e liquid I've ever had. Great price.
5* service and delivery ordered at 4pm arrived next day first class post.. very impressed! Easy to find what I wanted on website.. no more trips for me to the vape shops! I’ll be ordering from this site from now on.. thank you
excellent communication and delivery on time, very reponsive to questions when asked.
Lis, Croatia 2020
The service and range of products continue to impress. The website is comprehensive, yet easy to navigate between products, brands or price range. A comprehensive help desk with the facility to ask specific questions if needed helps to ensure you get the best product and service available. It is hard to imagine that there is anything in the vaping world that is not available at Electric Tobacconist.
Easy to order great choice of products and reasonably priced. Delivery was very quick will definitely being ordering again.
Not one for reviews but the Electric Tobacconist is worth the effort.
Items always exactly as advertised, super quick free delivery over £10 which is every single order with extremely reasonable prices too. All that with plenty of correspondence as to your order status.
Pay with PayPal is always a bonus.

Hassle free vaping 👍
Easy to use website, speedy dispatch and delivery on date stated. Pleasant emails afterward. Great service highly recommended
As always this is the best service i could hope for,
this website is so easy to use,and has a big range to pick from
never have to wait more than 2 days for things to
arrive most only 1 day,and i live in Scotland,
keep up the good work guys.
Great service throughout.
Price is better than the high street with all the info and range.
Delivery was as mentioned at purchase.
I'm very pleased
Moved from another provider of 4 years to ET UK. Have now been ordering from ET UK for 6 months and have found them so efficient in sending out the order and with such a colossal selection of vaping accessories to choose from. Thanks ET UK.
I will use again. The delivery was good and the product is also good all I can say is keep up the good service.
First class company really quick delivery times and excellent customer service
I've tried a fair few flavours, strengths and brands in my time. This is the one I've settled with and I don't feel now that I need any other. I'm just waiting for it to be discontinued because that always seems to happen with stuff I love. Anyway, let's start with flavour: you have a sweet vanilla hit with undertones of something like cheesecake, but really this is the most unique taste I've ever had. The sweetness isn't overpowering but it is enough to satisfy my sweet tooth and after a couple of vapes I don't feel any cravings for chocolate, biscuits etc.

The experience: there's almost no throat hit, though this always varies from person to person in my experience. For me there's nothing. Gives great clouds if you have your power high enough (I use it on 35 to 40) and leaves a faint, lingering scent that's really very pleasant for anyone who has to share your company while or after you vape.

Nicotene: I use the 20mg strength version as I like the buzz. And you will get an initial buzz, especially that first hit in the morning. Throughout the day this tends to lessen and you won't want to vape constantly as the nicotene can quickly cause nausea. I vape maybe twenty times a day and only have a few puffs at a time. That's enough to satisfy nicotene cravings and provide an excuse to take a break from work/life and chill with my vape. If nicotene isn't your thing, go with the 10mg strength. It's the same thing just different.

Overall: I can't recommend this e-liquid strongly enough. I love it and I'm sure you will too once you try it. I can't stand throat hits or harsh oils that make me cough and gag and I have very sensitive lungs/throat. Smooth and mellow is how I would describe it.

Downsides: the stupid name. Vulture Punch makes this sound like some kind of hardcore throat hit acidic high-nicotene e-liquid. If anything it should be called budgie cuddle or sparrow kiss. Haha. Anyway, don't let the name or the weird skull icon on the box fool you. This is a great liquid, no harshness, no mind altering effects etc. They need to change the packaging and name, but otherwise as perfect as an e-liquid can get. 11/10
Due to give up Jan 2nd 2019. wish me luck.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,259 reviews