Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 16th January 2020
Samuel Baars
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 8th December 2019
Jared Nicolson
More Photos & Videos
The items were delivered in good condition and very quickly however the cost of delivery was as much as the items I ordered and there was no option for cheaper delivery
User friendly web site, delivery was incredibly quick.

I would have given 5 stars but please help me to reduce my environmental impact through plastic waste, by using paper or cardboard instead of plastic for delivery envelope.

I am asking the same of all companies I purchase from and it influences which ones I use.
Efficiency of online service and speed of delivery very good. Falvour of juice (custard) - horrible - but its down to personal taste I guess
I ordered for a friend and was very pleased with how easy the website was to use along with how fast the delivery was. Product was exactly as advertised.
Ordered and despatched quickly,
Until I had used Electric Tobacconist I had been buying my vape juice in shops, and decided to shop a little more efficiently, upon choosing Electric Tobacconist, based on website ease of use, selection and price, I was very happy to discover that my delivery would be dispatched the next day at no extra cost. My juices arrived on time and in perfect condition, the packaging was extremely secure and safe.
Great delivery turnaround time.
Happy with product
Arrived on time . Good quality product
Great products at great prices, speedy delivery item came the very next day
I have purchased from this company many times and it is always excellent - the main plus points being the speed of delivery, having a great website & offering discounts.

It would be good to see more 50/50 or high PG flavour varieties, but apart from that I can’t fault it. :)
Great customer service had an issue with my vape and they sebt a replacement out straight away :)
9 TIMES OUT OF 10 PERFECT DELIVERY IS FAST AND CORRECT AND GENERALLY NEXT DAY , IF THERE IS A PROBLEM AND THE ITEMS DONT TURN UP YOU HAVE TO WAIT 7 DAYS UNTIL THEY SEND REPLACMENTS
Everything was fast and professional.
Cheapest around for my favourite liquid which is mango passion salt, quick delivery and im a first time user and will definitely be using again.
Good offer on the product that I wanted but couldn't get my 10% new customer code to work. Emailed to inform of issue but didn't get a response in time to place my order due to needing the product fairly quickly. Also item was sent via the royal mail 48hr service and not 1st class so but the items still arrived withing 2 days which is probably better than most companies to be fair. The website is nicely designed along with being easy to navigate. All in all I'll gladly use the service again due to how good the offers are and the range available.
10 days an havent got
easy to use website, quick and efficient service, happy to use them
Delivery was quick, ordering and paying was easy and not overly time consuming, only had an issue with how the website was working on my phone.
Good range of products and really speedy delivery :-) order before the weekend for next day delivery
An Excellent Ecig shop. I can only make ONE FAULT no Jac Vapor anymore 😕 I think if they had stocked goldon tobbaco and the battery's and tips it would still be for sale. Shame as I found I didn't cough up as much oil using Ecigs like that!!!!
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 23,322 reviews