Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Customer service is first class. I always get a next day delivery of my e-liquid. The price is very competitive, much cheaper than my previous suppliers. The website is easy to navigate and I really the way you can just click on repeat orders. Saves time and is simple to use.
Highly recommend Electric Tobacconist. I’ve purchased numerous times and with out fail I get my order within a few days.
My order was processed late Wednesday night and arrived Friday. All good. Well packaged. Would highly recommend this website.
extremely happy fast delivery service would recommend 😀
Brilliant Company, great products good prices and very very quick delivery
Brilliant service. Started using them in lockdown and the orders are dispatched the same day. Delivery is very quick, sometimes next day with Royal Mail. Excellent! 5 stars guys.
Since the lockdown I’ve been ordering regularly from Electric Tobacconist and the service is top notch. If you order in the week then things arrive really quickly, even with standard delivery. Their website is easy to use, and the reordering feature is handy when you have a regular brand and know what you need. They’re one of the few places I’ve found that stock VIP British Gold which I’ve been using for years now and I’d be lost without them because I can order replacement coils and liquid all in one go. Will likely be using this supplier for a long time
So efficient and easy, arrived the next day!! 100% recommend.
First class customer service I cant say I have been let down in any way by them and would recommend them 100%.
Electric Tobacco have a large stock of products and I'm positive you will find the product to suit you at price and delivery that will please you.
Fantastic service and ultra quick delivery. Cannot fault them
Decent prices, really fast free delivery. Not had a problem once with orders, shall be sticking with this company.
excellent service, excellent quality, thank you
Found this company during the last lockdown find them very efficient and receive what I ordered very quickly really please with them thank you
Really good
The best customer service you could ever want, they always get the order right and super fast dispatch.
Excellent customer service, had a hiccup with DPD not delivering but was sorted by sam. Who kept me informed and even emailed to make sure that I had received my package this morning, Will most definitely use them again.
Excellent service!! Super fast delivery and with the best prices online. Highly recommend!
Quickly and simple site which has exactly what I want. Usually arrives within a couple of days. You've a first rate operation and goods. Thanks
Always a great service and delivery is quick, I don't go anywhere else now for my e-cig needs. Thanks for a brilliant site.
Always amazing! The best website to purchase anything vape related. My order is always dispatched an hour after ordering and always arrives the day after. Amazing customer service too! The only place I ever buy my vape stuff from!
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,362 reviews