Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Electric Tobacconist UK 4 star review on 29th April 2020
Matthew Rees
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Easy to order and always very quick delivery.
One of the only places I can find the liquid I want and fast delivery aswell
Highly recommended
Super quick delivery.
No nonsense website and a vast choice even though my elderly Mum only uses one product.
Excellent service. My products came quickly. Had a great deal and my capes were excellent. No complaints will use again
The best company to get your cakes and juices from , quick delivery even on the standard delivery and you can look at the reviews bef9re purchasing. They are always sending discount codes aswell what more could you want ?
Best site for ordering your epod refills, came on time and second choice of tobacco strength just dont have enough low strength in stock each time.
New customer and came across by accident when looking for my usual supplier. So glad I did! Excellent site and easy to navigate, very quick delivery, good product and very well priced items and got a discount on my second order. So would definitely recommend.
Delivery always very speedy. Always have OHM Brew summer berries and have tried other flavours but always go back to this one. Can highly recommend Electric Tobaccanist

Hilary Roberts
Always my go to, the delivery is always pretty quick and I appreciate the free postage over a tenner. Super easy to just reorder because it remembers
Have every faith in electric tobacconist, a good range of items and very fast delivery. Would not shop anywhere else, you can't beat the prices
Very good website, fast delivery
Excellent (short) delivery time, vast product range with easy to use website, help desk is truly helpful, would have been a 5 star review had my usual products been in stock.
I was very pleased with my first order with ET. The range of products was great, at a good price too. Service and delivery were also excellent. Recommended.
Everything was in stock
Fast dispatch time
A+
Great service. Fast delivery, great choice of flavours, fab products. Much better deals with the bulk buys than buying individual pods. Only place I use for my purchases.
Had accidentally run out of my favourite Vape oil , VIP triple menthol zero .
Electric Tobacconist had it in stock & I opted for the more expensive next day delivery.
Easy to order & well priced . Would definitely use again
Excellent service and very prompt delivery. Will definitely use your services again
Used Electric Tobacconist for the first time and found the web site easy to navigate, an extensive product range and delivery very efficient. Will definitely use this supplier again.
First off their communication is spot on. Every time I have had a question about my product/s, they have a reply within a few hours, a solution and are all very helpful. There is plenty of range & variety of e liquid for my device, the filtering option makes it a lot easier to find what I want and from which brand. Always deals on with liquid and every now and then they send you a code for % off your next order. I got my device from here, coils and e liquids, I will not be shopping anywhere else.
Easy to order and return and delivery is usually a couple of days if you choose the DPD option (£4.99), the free delivery (spend over £10) is Royal Mail 1st class which is taking a little longer than usual because of what is going on at the moment.

I’d recommend the Innokin Endura T20s as a starter kit. I ordered via their website and got 3 FREE e liquids to start me off.
An excellent, reliable company. Good range of products...quick service. I mostly use Electric Tobacconist as they maintain their stock to a high standard.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 23,775 reviews