Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Blair smyth
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 20th December 2016
Liam David Murray
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th November 2016
If I say I only use this supplier, you will know it is because I am completely happy with their service. A clear website makes for easy ordering and a wide range of products means a choice for everyone. Speedy service and a great price means I am always assured of my vaping needs. Thank you.
An excellent service, my order was delivered in less than Seventeen hours after placing the order.
Excellent service from start to finish. The website is so easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and exactly what any customer needs. In fact, I am just about to place my second order now as we speak!
Good range of products at competitive prices. Delivery was super-fast.
EXCELLENT SERVICE WITH FAST DELIVERY. WOULD RECONMEND THIS COMPANY.
The delivery was so fast. Even in these difficult times my order arrived the nest day. Thank you very mucg. I shall be using you more often
We’ve been dealing with you for quite some time now and as usual everything was perfect. Delivery really good considering the epidemic can cause delays.
Goods were as ordered and quickly despatched
Brilliant rapid service exact product I needed an easy website to navigate all in all a pleasant experience thanks
I order off of here a lot and it’s always amazing value for money, it arrives super quick with free delivery over a tenner which in this current climate is amazing and the products are amazing!!
Thanks electric Tobacconist πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
2nd time I've ordered, both times have been quick and hassle free, will certainly be ordering again from here each time now, so glad I found your company. Thanks.
I have always received the best service possible from Electric Tobacconist and even in these difficult times I am still receiving that same service. I cannot praise your staff enough for their efficient hard work and for keeping me supplied with the products I order. My orders have continued to arrive the day after ordering and only once did it take 2 days. I find the website so easy to use and re-ordering couldn't be easier, it only takes a minute to do. My overall experience of Electric Tobacconist couldn't be better and the staff and service get a 5 star rating from me. Keep up the good work and a huge thank you from me. Stay safe.
Ordered on Friday (17th April) and arrived today (Tuesday 21st April). Happy with the easy ordering process, good prices and quick delivery.

Will definitely be using again
Still haven't received my purchase yet
Hi Bryan, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear your order hasn't arrived as of yet. Due to the current situation with COVID-19, Royal Mail have expressed that there are expected to be delays with delivery times. I can confirm our Customer Service has now emailed you. If you order doesn't arrive by tomorrow please let us know and we will arrange for a re-dispatch. Best Regards - ET Team
Quality service...deffo gonna use again
Great selection to choose from on a easy web site to use. Delivered within a couple of days. Would recomend having a look at what they have got to offer.
Exceptional service, products and prices, paired with DPD delivery make this company a pleasure to buy from. That and the fact they are operating extremely well during the corona epidemic make choosing them a "no brainer".
Always been happy with Electric Tobacconist they are very prompt in sending out orders, great customer service πŸ‘
Excellent service as always, Many thanks
excellent service