Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

customer service
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
ordered one day.-.delivered the next. as good as amazon prime, without the added costs. thank you.
Received my order promptly, good quality vape oil. Very pleased with the service, will use regularly.
This is the best ECig website for the range of, qualtiy of products, and customer satisfaction. I cannot rate this company highly enough would recommend to anybody. Ken Renfrey
Easy ordering, very quick delivery, and a great price!
Excellent choice of products, the site is easy to navigate and the offers competitive. Best of all, shipping is quick and the products arrived before the promised date. Highly recommended!
Very good service fast delivery
Fantastic service, prompt delivery as always considering these are exceptionally difficult times during the coronavirus epidemic
Excellent service very fast delivery
Great range of products, prompt delivery and great prices.
This is the first time I have used this company but, it won't be my last! Found the service to be exceptionall.
Quick delivery and good quality products, free postage is a bonus.
I found the website easy to find with an internet search engine and was impressed at the large range of products on offer. The products I was looking for were found quickly and the ordering process was simple and took very little time. The products that I ordered arrived next day; I was not expecting such speedy delivery. I am very impressed with all aspects of Electric Tobacconist, I highly recommend them and will definitely be a returning customer.
Fast and efficient delivery. Consistent quality. The cartomisers and batteries I have been buying for the last few years have kept me from smoking and for that I am grateful. Teresa B .
Fast delivery, website easy to use, great all round service.
I have used this company for a long time and the sevice is excellent. great range of products and super fast delivery. I would buy anywhere else. This is a company you can depend on even in the current crisis.
Excellent prices. Very speedy service
Very good delivery service. Order received next day
Excellent service. Quick delivery.
Can't believe it your better than amazon just hope you don't run out of my ten motive thankyou so much very organised
Service is fantastic. The products are ace. Really good price will definitely be ordering more., Louise Edinburgh
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 21,497 reviews