Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Lisa Gentle
Malcolm Fairhurst
Been vaping for around 8 years. Tried other companies before finding the best. There are great prices, *huge* range of products, a wonderland of yummy flavoured e-juices, you can choose the PG/VG ratios, and it's delivered so fast it's practically supersonic!
Don't bother faffing about with other companies, this is the best!
Plus, as an old pensioner, I started vaping with what is now classed as old fashioned equipment. I stick with the familiar because us oldies don't like change, and I can still find the hardware I like to use.
Extremely happy as the refills were delivered within 24 hours of order being taken. Will definitely order again. Thank you
I've been using this company for a while now and really can't rate it high enough. The website is easy to use, the range of products is amazing and the prices are cheaper than anywhere else. My products are dispatched as soon as I've ordered usually and arrive a day or two after that. Well deserved five stars!
In my opinion the best site out there, extremely helpful, ive been able to ask quite a few questions, always get a quick reply, with lots of advice .Although ive been vaping a whle now, the new products and upgraded devices can be confusing, as there are so many now! This site is easy to navigate, I especially love that you can save a basket while you continue to browse, and things like notifying when a product is back in stock. When you come across a site like this one, with all the info you need to make the right choice for your needs in vaping, there is no way I would want to buy from anywhere else! The customer reviews speak for themselves, and from what I read, if a mistake has been made on either side, its dealt with quickly and and not a hassle.
Keep up the great , friendly service, always good to know the customers are valued. Many thanks
One of the best companies I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Not only do they have exceptional prices and wonderful mix and match deals, they also provide a fantastic customer service with the fastest dispatch times I've ever encountered with incredibly fast delivery. I highly recommend Electric Tobacconist for any beginner or advanced vaper (i'm a beginner nic-salts user - ex-cigarette smoker).
Great prices and fast delivery
Delivery is on time
Very reliable
Really good 😃 always deliver on time 5stars
Always buy from this efficient company. Great products at good prices and always super fast delivery. Can always count on them to get pods or refills out when you realise you’re on your last one!! A***
Always use E tobacconist always has what I want in stock, at excellent prices dispatched always on time, a bit naughty really as my daughter is the manager of a vape shop but cannot compete with E tobacconist prices
Fantastic great.
Ordered Saturday now Wednesday still not arrived good fast service not
Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear your order hasn't arrived yet. I can confirm your order was dispatched on Saturday and it has only been 2 full working days since dispatch. Rest assured your order will be with you very soon. Best Regards - Amy - ET Team
I've been purchasing from this company for over a year and excellent as always!
Good quality cups pods, fast delivery, very easy website to use, I am a very happy Customer
Always excellent service and great communication!
Very fast dispatch and delivery. Great products in best prices.
Honest products, incredible prices, easy to navigate website and super fast delivery. My go-to for everything.
Fast delivery, fantastic prices, love the dinner lady vape juice, just placed 2nd order will keep ordering from here
Great prices and super fast delivery 10/10