Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
Only a small part but crucial!!
Very good service fast and efficient, thanks.
Highly recommend using these guys as they dealt with a return issue I had after me ordering an incorrect product superbly...especially as the product I needed was £35 cheeper than the one I returned and EGS returned the money to my account immediately....very happy!!!!
First class service good product delivered promptly
Found the part required and ordered. Part arrived and was exactly what I wanted. My trolley now fully operational
Waddell
great service and a quick delivery!
Brilliant service for such a tiny item.
Item delivered very quickly. Good service
Easy to use web site, great price and very prompt delivery. Brilliant!
Ordered parts. Arrived next day in post.
Excellent
All spares are are well listed on the web page and well identified. Very satisfied with their customer service.
Fast reliable service. Will use them in future
Excellent service. I would definitely use and recommend you.
Parts came promptly and I was able to fix my trolley in minutes. No fuss and no hassle. Would definitely recommend and use again if needed.
Always quick and efficient ...with loyalty points
These are a great crowd to purchase from . Orders are dispatched Straight away and the goods are received within 2 days . There is free delivery on orders over £15 which makes the prices very competitive . The website Is Well laid out and very Easy to follow .
Quick delivery, original items. I fitted them to the trolley and they worked perfectly. Very happy customer!
I have used Electric Golf Trolley Spares on several occasions and have always found the service to be first class. The website is easy to navigate and the staff are very helpful on phone and e-mail enquiries.
Got what I wanted at a good price and would recommend you to anyone needing spares
Very efficient excellent service