Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Response to the order was done quickly and delivery excellent."
"Item arrived in good time. Now I can use score card holder on my trolley. Would use this site again."
"Website easy to understand. Good price and quick delivery."
"First class service"
"The part I ordered was a good fit for my trolley and was delivered by post next day. Well done EGTS."
"Perfect fit and came quickly- Trolley now working good as new"
"Always been a first class service. I have been a satisfied customer for many years"
"Good quick service ."
"Larger than the original ones , now the trolley has more grip and stability . Perfect upgrade ."
"Excellent service. The part arrived the very next day. Perfect."
"Excellent product, ordered and received within 3 days great service"
"Efficient service, thank you."
"Was not sure which part was the correct one for my trolly Having spoken to person from electric golf trolly spares he advised which parts were the correct ones. I placed the order on the web site which was ever so easy. The parts were dispatched quickly and arrived the next day. 5 star service. Trolly now working great."
"Avery quick and easy to use service at highly competitive prices"
"Excellent service, I would recommend this supplier. I ordered trolley parts one day and they where delivered the following by 10 am."
"quick feedback and delivery"
"Goods arrived the following day after order was placed. Fitted new axle and bearings and trolley is as good as new"
"I received clutches ok but one wheel will not lock on keeps cumming off and suggestions as how I can correct this Derek Hutchins"
"I have been dealing with these guys for many years sourcing spares for my trolleys. I have now purchased a new trolley from them, their service as always has been fast efficient and top class, I would recommend them to anyone."
"Fast delivery part exactly right Can't fault service"
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 1,299 reviews