Electrical World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical World
Read Electrical World Reviews

About Electrical World:

Electrical World is the leading online distributor and wholesaler of electrical supplies. Top Trade Brands of Cable, Wiring Accessories, Lighting, Heating & Security Equipment.

sales@electricalworld.com

14 Blackstick RoadKillyhevlin Industrial Estate, ,

The under cupboard light fitting and bulbs were perfect and delivered very quickly
Price was good, service was good. But packaging was poor. Item is fine, but could have been damaged.
Excellent service from a very reliable retailer. I cannot praise them enough. The packaging was bomb proof (Literally), and the fragile package arrived in double-quick time in perfect condition. Thank you.
Electrical World are very competitive on price. Yes you have to pay a delivery charge but it still works out price wise. Their delivery system is very efficient and you know exactly when your goods will arrive.
Very easy to find what I was looking for, easy from start to finish and very quick delivery.
Very fast efficient service and parcel was well wrapped and protected
The Elho high planters are fantastic for someone having trouble bending down in old age.
I bought the items for my daughters and they are really pleased with them.I would recommend Ellectrical World.
It was a quick and efficient service. We are very pleased.
My first order and I was pleased with the ease and speed on receiving my goods. Thank you.
Electrical World are quick, reliable and low cost.
My first experience of ordering from Electrical World online was quick, easy and above all they were the most competitively priced suppliers online.
Excellent value, quick delivery and well packed. I’m very happy with the quality and my purchase. Thanks
Good service, this is the second time I have used Electrical World and I will use again, thanks👍
I was concerned receiving an email saying that I’d not paid enough freight, which had no identifying company information on it, and after checking as best as possible that it was legitimate I paid the extra freight. I was very pleasantly surprised therefore to actually receive my order in quite good delivery time, but thought i may have lost my money. Probably best to ensure full company details are included on email communications in future so customers are not stressed about being scammed.
Brilliant service bulbs delivered within a few days regular updates and the cheapest prices.
Ordered some tube bulbs because they were a better price than Amazon. They arrived very well packaged and very quickly too.
This is the first time I have seen this site and I am extremely impressed by the service that you provide. I will certainly be shopping with you company again. Thank you.
Very good service quick delivery very satisfied with Electrical World
I cant fault the sales service or product, but I was let down by Hermes delivery. The item took a week to be delivered
Electrical World is rated 4.81 based on 14,352 reviews