Electrical123 Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Electrical123
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Electrical123 made you happy

"Have used this retailer 3 times 3 separate occassions and products. Never failed excellent service EVERY time. At last a retailer who puts the customers needs first. I always knew what date delivery would be as I could chose it. I was immediately sent confirmation of delivery date and was given a 2 hour time scale of when the item would be delivered. Then half hour before delivery was made I got a phone call from delivery people to inform me they were half hour away. Therefore not wasting my day waiting in ALL DAY. EXCELLENT SERVICE will definitely continue to buy from them excellent prices too. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Miriam Dickinson"
Are you Electrical123? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Electrical123 receives. Reply Free
"I plan on using them again. This company has the best service from start to finish I ordered a Beko freezer. everything was immed confirmed. I was able to choose my date- I was allocated a time slot. Delivery was on time. Delivery men so polite and helpful also helped with the unpacking to check my appliance was in top condition. I was sent emails and text from start to finish informing regarding my order I will always buy from this company as the service and price is second to none 20 out of 10 for everything Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Jean House -"
"I could have ticked 5 of the 6 summary boxes,I would tick all 6 {one of my favourite retailers}but this was my first time buying.everything excellent.i truthfully couldn´t find any fault 42"tv superb.I was a little nervous buying as i had never heard of the company,so i reviewed them ,they had many excellent reviews.after my experience I wanted to say thanks.very happy, dave m Written By David melia - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Not happy with the excuses offered after requesting the fitting service on the washing machine. As a disabled person, I was reliant on them doing this but the driver decided the water supply pipe wasn´t ´fixed to the wall´, despite the fact that it was, either side of the ´T´ junction. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Derek"
Electrical123 is rated 4.25 based on 4 reviews