Electrical Direct Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electrical Direct Store
Read Electrical Direct Store Reviews

About Electrical Direct Store:

The Electrical Direct Store began trading in late 2013 in order to combine the knowledge and customer service formed form over 25 years in traditional electrical wholesaling with the convenience and availability of the internet platform. Our aim is to attract a wide range of consumer customers as well as electrical and building contractors.

We welcome feedback from all quarters and will consider any suggestions for additional ranges to be added to our extensive stock profile.

orders@electricaldirectstore.com

Tell us how Electrical Direct Store made you happy
no one answers the phone we paid for delivery 1 to 2 day week later and its still not here not great.
One item of the order was missing. When I phoned up the person who kept answering was in the accounts department and was know help. after a few phone calls the MD phoned me and got another RCD delivered to site that day from one of his local shops.
Decent price, prompt delivery.
It didn't
Good price and fast delivery.
Very easy website to navigate, prices extremely competitive and after completing order the confirmation email was fast and every item was listed and priced. Throughout I have been kept fully informed of my delivery date, and on arrival the items were well packaged. Overall an excellent company to deal with. Thanks.
Good delivery on time, reasonable prices. Like to free delivery on a certain amount!
Great service!
After a misunderstanding on my order, mainly due to them moving offices, I was very pleased with the service, price and quality of the goods purchased. I shall certainly use them again.
excellent service, we buy goods in bulk and always in stock
Very easy site had what I requested and quick delivery.
Good delivery service.
Quick delivery , did try to ring but unable to get through , left number but nobody rang back Overall though happy and will use again
Arrived promptly and good value
I ordered 2 hand dryers and one does not work I have left messages and emailed and had no response from anyone, but you manage to keep sending me an email to ask for a review my company could have put a lot of sales in your direction this was a dummy run and failed miserably
I have not received my order over a week now. So what review do you want from me?
Very quick efficient service, great prices
Fast service, Good products, Keen prices, Good service.
Quick delivery, well packaged and good email comms to keep me updated on progress. Great overall service.
Good price and arrived as promised
Electrical Direct Store is rated 4.45 based on 71 reviews