The Co-op Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Co-op

How would you rate The Co-op ?

"I have recently renewed my kitchen so had to buy all new appliances, so I bought most from the Co-op as I am a member and get 5% on my Co-op card to spend within the Co-op as I had made a few purchases, I collected a bit of money to spend as I choose within the Co-op, I would highly recommend the Co-op for service and reliability, great customer service and very quick delivery a pleasure to do business with from start to finish. if in the future I need new electrical goods this will be my first stop can't rate them high enough"
"Good price for item plus free next day delivery. Unbeatable!"
"Purchased a new Panasonic TX40EX700B 40"4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV from Co-op. They priced it £50 below anyone else in the marketplace, confirmed promptly, and delivered just as promptly to my doorstep. Pre-arrival call from the couriers to give me warning and carried to my front hall. Lovely product, well packaged and good service from Co-op."
"Our new Samsung 40" smart T.V. was delivered very quickly indeed at a price, including delivery, which was, by far, better than those offered by any retailer including the big, well advertised, household names !"
The Co-op is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews