Eldon Insurance Services Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Eldon Insurance Services

How would you rate Eldon Insurance Services ?

"they are the shittest insurance compnay all their staff are rude and have no manners i nearly died and they forced me to pay for a car that was written off until the end of the agreement i hope they become insolvent"
"No service at all, just an excuse to devaluate your claim. No courtesy car, will be 6 days without any vehicle. No communication with broker, Eldon, garage, customer. When your stressed or injured following an accident you have to ring them. They will be to busy to answer you call to claim. They will drag their feet. When they finally return your call it will be taken over to the next day. They want original letters of proof sent via recorded delivery, before any repairs are authorised. The garages contracted don’t answer their phones either, but call to ask where the vehicle had been recovered to, avoided question of courtesy car."
"Had accident Wednesday, I’m still without a courtesy car all over the bank holiday weekend. They wanted to check everything to not pay I guess. They use garages that never answer their phones and the garage had to ring me to ask where the vehicle had been towed to? No communication between the broker, insurance company or the garages. Took a few hours to answer my call as I attempted to make a claim. Then sent me a generic letter requiring all my keys, driving license, lease documents, original purchase price documents, Which they wanted recorded delivery. Yet still no car to go anywhere. Without car for 6 days, will wait to see if any response on a Tuesday, the 7th day. The company will find any excuse to not pay out. Been advised to go for reputable companies in future, the banks, post office, supermarkets, Direct Line etc."
"If I could give a minus score I would. Passed from pillar to post, staff who read scripts and have less empathy than a dead slug. This bunch of idiots hide behind a front if insurance companies and it would appear to me their to,e is to make your claim as difficult as possible in the hope you will give up. If you hear Eldon Insurance Services abandon hope"
Policy Number: BSPC7070017657
"Policy number: BSPC7070017657 Great customer service Amazing turnaround Courteous staff Expedited claim process time and settlement time"
Eldon Insurance Services is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews