Eldon Insurance Services Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Eldon Insurance Services
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eldon Insurance Services?

Georgia.Coffin@rock-services.co.uk

Tell us how Eldon Insurance Services made you happy

Telephone
"I went with go skippy so with Eldon. There has been a claim made against me a d there inspector noted a cracked rear reflector light. I have proof from the mot i had a month before this apparent bump happened that it was already cracked. Mechanic at ATS is more than willing to varify this. So after being put on hold for 20mins then cut off and getting an answer a gurther 15mins later. They say the other party are going to court and eldon can't match there costs. I've been paying £110 pm and now due for renewal but i have 0 no claims bonus due to this. They said well a verbal clarification isn't enough, it would have had to be logged beforehand that it was cracked. Why would it be logged?? Anyway i have given them test centers number and name of mechanic. After reading these reviews i won't hold my breath Looks like i'll be paying another company for my next year but with this claim still against me. They emailed me on Sat 2nd asking for proof, coincidentally irang them on the same day to inquire what my renewal price will be. I mentioned this to him and his reply was "oh i don't know, as we're not in contact with Go Skippy" So let's see if they remove this bogus claim before my policy runs out in a few Weeks time."
Are you Eldon Insurance Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Went with goskippy and got eldon insurance .... a pure con company ,do not fully honour their policy with you and dont pay out what they should .... scammers avoid at all costs 😡😡😡😡"
"Do not under any circumstance go with this company. A complete and utter shambles."
"wouldn’t of even put 1 star but had to to make this review! AVOID at all costs, was insured by this company and they made a decision to make us 100% responsible for an accident that happened that WASNT our fault and even said themselves in the letter that they have no proof of cctv, police reports or witnesses, was a ‘your word against theres’ situation and that somehow made us 100% at fault! taking a third party’s word for it over their own customers! AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"I took out my insurance with Debenhams and later found this was Eldon. I took out a claim when my car was stolen - 5 weeks later and my claim is still ongoing. It is extremely difficult to get through to the theft team via customer service line - I discovered that if too many people are holding the line, the phone is cut off and you have to call and start the process again. Communication is very poor - I have to phone up everyday in order to get the claim moving; I suspect they are doing very little behind the scenes. They would not communicate with my gap insurance; I have to be the middle man for conversations, explaining information and figures that I know very little about. They do not send me any information in writing (letters or emails), which makes it difficult to provide evidence to the gap insurance. They tell me each day that I will receive 'this much' and I will get pay out. However, this seems to repeatedly change as someone has 'looked at it' and is now saying this or that. It is extremely frustrating and I feel as though I need a degree in finance to be able to understand all of this. It feels like I have taken up a part-time job with Eldon due to the amount of running around that I have to do."
"Had a policy with Go Skippy, and the underwriters were Eldon. They are a SCAM, fraudsters and the director should be put in Jail."
"Worst underwriter company ever if your insurance is with goskippy avoid at all costs they do everything they can not to pay out"
"Is been 6 month I’m still without a car I lost my job becoz I cudnt go to work"
"DO NOT USE THESE CHARLATANS Trading as DEBENHAMS CAR INSURANCE Total con artists, I will shout about these tosse*s anywhere & everywhere I can, scammed out of money due to a minor error on my application for insurance, they are the worst underwriters I have ever come across"
"TOTAL SCAM GoSkippy / Eldon Insurance / Debenhams Car insurance is a SCAM!!! I had my insurance with them for 21 days. Paid £157 upfront, £75 deposit and £75 first months premium. Cancelled the insurance on the 21st day and now they want to charge me another £120 to cancel the insurance. Thats £270 to cancel my insurance which I held for 21 days. Tried to speak to a manager but was told there are no managers, none of the staff is helpful, nor do they know what they are doing. Was told "goskippy is a business and we are here to make money and that I'd still have to pay all these charges even if the policy lasted the whole 12 months". Literally a ripoff. I don't understand how is it that these scam companies are allowed to continue to trade. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Beware do not be fooled by their low premiums on any comparison site!!! ABSOLUTE SCAM"
"TOTAL SCAM GoSkippy/ Eldon insurance / Debenham car insurance is a SCAM!!! I had my insurance with them for 21 days. Paid £157 upfront, £75 deposit and £75 first months premium. Cancelled the insurance on the 21st day and now they want to charge me another £120 to cancel the insurance. Thats £270 to cancel my insurance which I held for 21 days. Tried to speak to a manager but was told there are no managers, none of the staff is helpful, nor do they know what they are doing. Was told "goskippy is a business and we are here to make money and that I'd still have to pay all these charges even if the policy lasted the whole 12 months". Literally a ripoff. I don't understand how is it that these scam companies are allowed to continue to trade. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Beware do not be fooled by their low premiums on any comparison site!!! ABSOLUTE SCAM"
"Everything"
"they are the shittest insurance compnay all their staff are rude and have no manners i nearly died and they forced me to pay for a car that was written off until the end of the agreement i hope they become insolvent"
"No service at all, just an excuse to devaluate your claim. No courtesy car, will be 6 days without any vehicle. No communication with broker, Eldon, garage, customer. When your stressed or injured following an accident you have to ring them. They will be to busy to answer you call to claim. They will drag their feet. When they finally return your call it will be taken over to the next day. They want original letters of proof sent via recorded delivery, before any repairs are authorised. The garages contracted don’t answer their phones either, but call to ask where the vehicle had been recovered to, avoided question of courtesy car."
"Had accident Wednesday, I’m still without a courtesy car all over the bank holiday weekend. They wanted to check everything to not pay I guess. They use garages that never answer their phones and the garage had to ring me to ask where the vehicle had been towed to? No communication between the broker, insurance company or the garages. Took a few hours to answer my call as I attempted to make a claim. Then sent me a generic letter requiring all my keys, driving license, lease documents, original purchase price documents, Which they wanted recorded delivery. Yet still no car to go anywhere. Without car for 6 days, will wait to see if any response on a Tuesday, the 7th day. The company will find any excuse to not pay out. Been advised to go for reputable companies in future, the banks, post office, supermarkets, Direct Line etc."
"If I could give a minus score I would. Passed from pillar to post, staff who read scripts and have less empathy than a dead slug. This bunch of idiots hide behind a front if insurance companies and it would appear to me their to,e is to make your claim as difficult as possible in the hope you will give up. If you hear Eldon Insurance Services abandon hope"
"Policy number: BSPC7070017657 Great customer service Amazing turnaround Courteous staff Expedited claim process time and settlement time"
Eldon Insurance Services is rated 1.24 based on 17 reviews