Eldon Insurance Services Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Eldon Insurance Services
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eldon Insurance Services?

Georgia.Coffin@rock-services.co.uk

Tell us how Eldon Insurance Services made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"If I could give zero I would. Shunted in the back by a truck well over two months ago, still disputing liability. They had a dashcam in the truck, witnesses and footage from street cameras. Insurance nearly doubled now I’ve come to renew and lost my no claims discount. Steer clear."
Are you Eldon Insurance Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolute shower of rip off bastards !! Do not go through these people! They owe me thousands and the stress it’s caused has affected my health!!! Find other company for insurance apart from them"
"What a shower of complete scammers , / go skippy, what ever they go by! I had a car and had paid in full for year, the car got stolen and they never paid out because my mods on car were wind deflectors ! Ok fair enough! It was only 2 grand, I took the hit, so then I bought a £8500 focus whic I phoned them up and wanted insured changed to this! They said this was fine , then anther 2 months later I got stopped by police , got done for no insurance , so 6 points and £300 fine, so phoned them and ask why I got this, they said I never transferred it over, Another 4 weeks later and I had bad crash, and guy in my car got hurt, he got payout of £97000 , which they are saying I am due because of a conviction I never had before I got insured with them , which is lies! They not only need to pay out for accident I had, they need to get closed down! Absolute chancers"
"Scammers, I was insured with them over 3 years ago now had a email saying I was involved in a accident which I was baffled by. The time and date wasn't legit as I wasnt there also they could not provide details to who exactly was making a claim against me if there was one. 3 months later my policy shot up because of this and I was over charged and was told I would get money back once the claim was settled another lie. My no claims come back and was never refunded any more money that I over payed. 3 years later which is today I have a email saying that I am due in court over this?? Stay well away from these people they shouldn't even be a insurance company it's a total scam!!!@"
"Amazing Customer service, I had to wait a few days to get my query investigated but I was kept up to date at all times by the team. Cant fault them!"
"Would have given no stars but this isn't an option. Poor service. Incorrect data notified to Claims & Underwriters Exchange which I am now trying to get resolved without satisfaction."
"Scam of a insurance took 4 years no claims off me over over charged me and then gave me my money back. Over 3 years later I have a DO NOT REPLY email off them regarding a accident which apparently a solicitors called sintons are dealing with why after 3 years would all this be brought up again this insurance company is bent."
"Most awful company I have ever dealt with. Won’t communicate with courtesy car company to release my courtesy car. I am not able to work without a vehicle. Spoke to them for over 6 hours in last 3 days and still no resolution. Disgusting scam Company"
"I would avoid this company at all cost I had a crash on 30th jan and only recently had any communication. I spoke to a guy in the third party team and he was so rude he actually laughed at me down the phone and tried to refuse me speaking to any superior/manager. I then spoke to the manager and he was a little bit better I have requested to call and still yet to receive this. Feels like they are not helping at all. They received CCTV of the guy going into me and are still saying it’s my fault even though it wasn’t I now have a car that it not driveable and they are staying they do not care. I cannot wait for my policy to be over with rude, disrespectful and not worth a penny. If I could I wouldn’t even give them 1 star."
"this company is 100% awful. They dupilcate claims on your policy affecting your renewal price then its a problem for they to take it off. rubbish company. worse customer service, not heplfull at all. they all push you from adviser to adviser none of them that can acutally help. AVOID.COM"
"Absolutely awful company, completely unprofessional and will not pay out. AVOID !!!!"
"I went with go skippy so with Eldon. There has been a claim made against me a d there inspector noted a cracked rear reflector light. I have proof from the mot i had a month before this apparent bump happened that it was already cracked. Mechanic at ATS is more than willing to varify this. So after being put on hold for 20mins then cut off and getting an answer a gurther 15mins later. They say the other party are going to court and eldon can't match there costs. I've been paying £110 pm and now due for renewal but i have 0 no claims bonus due to this. They said well a verbal clarification isn't enough, it would have had to be logged beforehand that it was cracked. Why would it be logged?? Anyway i have given them test centers number and name of mechanic. After reading these reviews i won't hold my breath Looks like i'll be paying another company for my next year but with this claim still against me. They emailed me on Sat 2nd asking for proof, coincidentally irang them on the same day to inquire what my renewal price will be. I mentioned this to him and his reply was "oh i don't know, as we're not in contact with Go Skippy" So let's see if they remove this bogus claim before my policy runs out in a few Weeks time."
"Went with goskippy and got eldon insurance .... a pure con company ,do not fully honour their policy with you and dont pay out what they should .... scammers avoid at all costs 😡😡😡😡"
"Do not under any circumstance go with this company. A complete and utter shambles."
"wouldn’t of even put 1 star but had to to make this review! AVOID at all costs, was insured by this company and they made a decision to make us 100% responsible for an accident that happened that WASNT our fault and even said themselves in the letter that they have no proof of cctv, police reports or witnesses, was a ‘your word against theres’ situation and that somehow made us 100% at fault! taking a third party’s word for it over their own customers! AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"I took out my insurance with Debenhams and later found this was Eldon. I took out a claim when my car was stolen - 5 weeks later and my claim is still ongoing. It is extremely difficult to get through to the theft team via customer service line - I discovered that if too many people are holding the line, the phone is cut off and you have to call and start the process again. Communication is very poor - I have to phone up everyday in order to get the claim moving; I suspect they are doing very little behind the scenes. They would not communicate with my gap insurance; I have to be the middle man for conversations, explaining information and figures that I know very little about. They do not send me any information in writing (letters or emails), which makes it difficult to provide evidence to the gap insurance. They tell me each day that I will receive 'this much' and I will get pay out. However, this seems to repeatedly change as someone has 'looked at it' and is now saying this or that. It is extremely frustrating and I feel as though I need a degree in finance to be able to understand all of this. It feels like I have taken up a part-time job with Eldon due to the amount of running around that I have to do."
"Had a policy with Go Skippy, and the underwriters were Eldon. They are a SCAM, fraudsters and the director should be put in Jail."
"Worst underwriter company ever if your insurance is with goskippy avoid at all costs they do everything they can not to pay out"
"Is been 6 month I’m still without a car I lost my job becoz I cudnt go to work"
"DO NOT USE THESE CHARLATANS Trading as DEBENHAMS CAR INSURANCE Total con artists, I will shout about these tosse*s anywhere & everywhere I can, scammed out of money due to a minor error on my application for insurance, they are the worst underwriters I have ever come across"
Eldon Insurance Services is rated 1.39 based on 28 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access