Early Learning Centre Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Early Learning Centre
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Early Learning Centre made you happy

"I bought my great granddaughter a set of puzzles for Christmas and the price and quality were very good. I ordered online and they were delivered very quickly."
Are you Early Learning Centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Order took ages to come; like two weeks; and then to refund when i didnt want it was a major hassle as they couldnt do refunds to paypal"
"Placed order on 1 December - they said delivery 5-7 working days - but here we are on 17 December and still no sign of my order. When I phoned, they told me problem was the snow, but there was no snow at the beginning of December. Hopeless delivery. will my order ever arrive?"
"Bumped my order down from next day to standard delivery when my post code turned out to be IV (not Highlands but Moray) and refused to do anything about it. 10 days later...still waiting."
"My order didn't arrive at the designated store on the date givento me online, leading to a wasted journey."
"Excellent service. Free and fast delivery. All items came well packaged and arrived safely."
"The item I purchased didn't deliver do northern ireland I only learned of this after I'd bought and paid for it. It was a birthday present I received a call to say they'd cancelled the order & it wouldn't be delivered. At no point did it say in the advert that it didn't deliver to NI. I won't be shopping with ELC again."
"Helpful staff, good quality clothes at reasonable prices"
"This company is geared up for children of all ages (even those who are grown up!!) the quality of most of the items they sell is very very good. Packaging is sometimes a little over the top, i.e. lots of large boxes for little things which is a niggle. We would say place your order, buy with confidence. Delivery has always been far quicker than what they say."
"The staff were friendly and helpful"
"Polite and caring staff"
Early Learning Centre is rated 3.18 based on 11 reviews