ElastiTone Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ElastiTone

About ElastiTone: Retailer of Heavy Duty, High Tension, Pro Grade Resistance Bands.

elastitone@gmail.com

ElastiToneAttn of Mr David P Richardson1934 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

How would you rate ElastiTone?

Would you recommend the product?
"I was recommended the band as I was working away alot and found them incredible sturdy as other bands were too weak and wore down. This is my second set as I miss placed my old set. They're a vital part to my home gym and wouldn't be without a set now."
Would you recommend the product?
"Excellent quality resistance bands at a very reasonable price. A slight hiccup with delivery was swiftly dealt with by Dave from Elastitone. Brilliant customer service. Overall, highly recommended."
Would you recommend the product?
"Bought the bundle of four heavy tubes and I am really impressed with their quality. Everything about them feels well made and strong. I bought them initially for use on holidays but have now started to incorporate a few tube exercises in with my regular weight training sessions to add a bit of variety. Really good to buy something that is better than expected."
Was the checkout easy to use?
"Mobile gym in a bag! Choose your bands and suffer... BUT warm up first and learn the ropes. Very safe to use. Brilliant and great communication from seller!"
Would you recommend the product?
"Worth every penny Good quality materials and well made. Only criticism I have is the need to reposition the sleeve depending on the excercise however it’s a small price to pay for the reassurance I’m not going to get hit in the face in the event of a failure of the band."
Would you recommend the product?
"Only had them a couple of days but the versatility and range of exercises is good. As a mobile trainer I needed something that was compact but still able to create tension through a full range of motion"
Would you recommend the product?
"very fast well packages what more can i say"
Would you recommend the product?
"I've been wanting to buy a set of resistance bands for a while and finally decided on elastitone after reading their glowing reviews. I've only had the bands for a few days, but I already love them. It takes but a moment to clip and unclip them, and you can fold them all up and store them in the provided bag. These are high quality, extremely durable bands, and I look forward to using them for years to come. Thank you."
Would you recommend the product?
"The website and images didn't do the product justice! Was happy to buy and thought they'd be better than the rubbish bands I'd bought from eBay but once they'd arrived the quality was exceptional and far exceeded what I was expecting. Will no doubt want to be some additional items soon."
Would you recommend the product?
"With two young offspring at home, and not wanting to clutter my house with heavy equipment, these are perfectly adequate to maintain strength. With a little imagination you can exhaust every muscle group. For extra fun, try one armed curls with the Black Mamba!"
Would you recommend the product?
"I researched the market before deciding on the Elastitone pack, and hoped for a decent product. I am not easily impressed, but the on inspecting the kit when it arrived I was extremely impressed. Having worked at height in the past (bear with me with this..) I am familiar with harnesses, fall arrest systems and the quality of material and stitching required for safety, and the quality ofthe Elastitone kit reminded me of this - far superior to anything I expected. Excellent."
Would you recommend the product?
"Exceptional quality bands well worth paying the extra. Speedy delivery. Excellent."
Would you recommend the product?
"Ease of use when moving on from exercise to exercise . The product is well made and gives you confidence that it will not break during your exercise routine. I like the fact with the variety of bands available there is one for your particular strength level and they are compact enough to make them ideal to pack and use when travelling."
Would you recommend the product?
"After being a little sceptical of resistance bands/cords I was introduced to these by my PT; having used his for a fews sessions I was impressed on how much of a total body workout they give, plus how adaptable they are for literally any exercise I would usually do with kettle bells or free weights, plus with the range of bands you can easily adapt any exercise, and pair bands up to get the right resistance. I have now invested in my own set because I am away a couple of nights a week for work. They pack down pretty small (they fit easily into a carry-on sized case along with my other stuff, and the whole set only weighs a few kilos. Easy to set up in my hotel room and I can work out when I want. I would highly recommend Elastitone bands . . . . ."
Would you recommend the product?
"Delivery, almost to the minute, outstanding. The product, again seems to be outstanding!! HAPPY!!"
"Fast delivery, excellent well made product. Would not hesitate to recommend."
Would you recommend the product?
"Good quality kit that is very versatile and a good alternative for when you can’t get to the gym or just want more variety in your training program."
Would you recommend the product?
"This is now my second purchase from you. A close friend reccomended you he is a personal trainer and uses them all of the time . I have health issues and find these bands an excellent asset for my purpose. I am 64 years old nad feel they are great for people like me . Fantastic Many thanks JML"
Would you recommend the product?
"Had these for around a month and a half now, much better than the ones from my gym. Service was also great as I received some extra hooks free of charge, would definitely recommend this company to others."
Would you recommend the product?
"Very fast delivery, equipment is of highly quality and looks amazing!"
ElastiTone is rated 4.93 based on 172 reviews