ElastiTone Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ElastiTone

About ElastiTone: Retailer of Heavy Duty, High Tension, Pro Grade Resistance Bands.

elastitone@gmail.com

ElastiToneAttn of Mr David P Richardson1934 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

Tell us how ElastiTone made you happy

Would you recommend the product?
"AMAZING to be honest I’m absolutely gob smacked to the quality and the overall buying experience your from yourself."
"hi there. Like former profesional handball player ill love to help to explain how this bands working cos company made little be of confusion. I bought two complets all together 12 of bands. I fell very bad cos i didnt have them when i was young. Many injuries will be prevented. I dont agry whit company they dont working like gravity. I ataching them on bars and combinating them whit weights. Cos of that i have two complets. So they making gravity force stronger or whit band u can do ur sesion whit gravity forse more massive planet than earth. After while when im not using bands feels like no gravity. Or u simple feeling like somebady trowing on u weights from 3 floor{when im using them} Apart from streinght u building explosive power. Problem whit body builders is ego.Ego is to high but this band are not for ego maniacs there are for real people who whants to be a beast like ragby players for example.Also can be used for dead lifts same like for pullups. All u need is two hooks on the floor,ataching band , u standing in the middle and puting band bihande neck and lifting weight from floor or lifting urself on bar for example. It is umbelivible progres whit dose bands. I attaching them on every peace of equpment in gym same like every tree in the park plus short and explosive runing sprints when puting 4 bands together around my weist. All the best for company no mistake whit elastitone."
Would you recommend the product?
"I have used Elastitone bands for years: excellent products that does everything I expect of it -- and more! I recently purchased an extra band, handles, and door anchor: all of the same high quality as my originals, bought 5 years or more ago. I have no hesitation buying from Elastitone in the future. I cannot recommend Elastitone highly enough. A-Star Plus!"
Would you recommend the product?
"I've been using Elastitone resistance bands for a couple of years,I'm sixty one years old,with an arthritic condition,and these are the best bit of kit I've used for stretching legs,back,and upper body,I use them daily,a big difference in my quality of life."
"Amazed at what I can do with these, proper quality, made to be safe and to last well thought out, buy cheap and nasty at your peril. I could train just with these if I wanted and I have a fully kitted home gym. I bought them as a bit of something to take on holidays with me and at least 70% of my workout is with these now! old pains have disappeared, tri"s, Bi"s chest and shoulders improving i could go on. I have nothing at all to do with this company although the chaps name is Dave from what I see on the reviews. Well done Dave!"
Would you recommend the product?
"This seems a very solid piece of kit . Given the price and compared to cheaper kit it certainly looks and feels quality. I am no expert with these , but am using them as part of a regime to tone up and keep fitter. Dont know if I will ever use the more challenging bands ! However so far I am pleased , they feel solid and safe to use and appear a good investment"
Would you recommend the product?
"These bands are high quality stronger than bodylastics and the safety sleeve is reassuring when in use very happy with purchase."
Would you recommend the product?
"Great service, got the bands bang on time and they are made very well. Would recommend them."
Would you recommend the product?
"I had previously brought cheaper bands, one broke and really hurt my finger, this one is the strongest ive tryed (black mamba) very tough and strong, great 10/10 would Buy again"
Would you recommend the product?
"The product they have the quality is excellent,good customer service would recommend the company to friends."
Would you recommend the product?
"I took a few weeks to decide which bands to buy, I was very close to going with a set from another manufacturer but saw these at the last minute, spent a few days doing some research and decided to go with these. It's still early days as yet, and I've yet to get into some serious workouts with them, but the quality I have to say, is awesome. I'm 60 years old, I've only been working out for about 18 months, I suffer with pain in my elbows so I wanted something that would make things a bit easier on my joints, and from spending a few days getting to know the bands, I can highly recommend them in that respect, I'm not suffering at all with curls for example, as opposed to using a bar. These are very well made bands, they ooze quality, and I'm looking forward to many workouts with them."
Would you recommend the product?
"Excellent product, exactly as described. Fast shipping. Very happy with my purchase. Recommended for quality resistance training."
Would you recommend the product?
"Better than any other resistance bands I have ever owned and a sturdy pair of handles as well. Would recommend these bands to people serious about training"
Would you recommend the product?
"I was looking for something to perform an alternative to cable crossovers, this did the job, just hook up between 2 posts or trees."
Would you recommend the product?
"Top quality resistance bands, black mamba is one seriously strong band! Well impressed."
Would you recommend the product?
"Excellent strength. Got it wrapped around a tree. Very pleased!"
Would you recommend the product?
"Very happy with quality and delivery service. What you see is what you get. I brought a Black Mamba years ago and is going strong which made me go back to ElastiTone πŸ‘πŸΌ"
Would you recommend the product?
"Bought two and ElastiTone was a good investment don’t need to look anywhere else"
Would you recommend the product?
"ElastiTone were recommended by my brother in regards to the quality, customer service etc so I decided to give them a try , I must agree with my brothers recommendation, furthermore I ordered a further 2 bands 1 of which arrived promptly the other I will receive an email when in stock , the quality of the product is fantastic as I use them every single day twice a day . I highly recommend this company"
Would you recommend the product?
"Bit sceptical of buying these resistance bands since i had some rubbish argos ones from when i was a teenager but gotta say im extremely pleased with my elastitone bands good quality bands at a fantastic price and i can tell from the craftmanship of the materials used that these will probably outlast me πŸ˜‚ would definitely recommend to others"
ElastiTone is rated 4.94 based on 205 reviews