ElastiTone Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ElastiTone

About ElastiTone: Retailer of Heavy Duty, High Tension, Pro Grade Resistance Bands.

elastitone@gmail.com

ElastiToneAttn of Mr David P Richardson1934 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

How would you rate ElastiTone ?

Would you recommend the product?
"Bought two and ElastiTone was a good investment don’t need to look anywhere else"
Would you recommend the product?
"ElastiTone were recommended by my brother in regards to the quality, customer service etc so I decided to give them a try , I must agree with my brothers recommendation, furthermore I ordered a further 2 bands 1 of which arrived promptly the other I will receive an email when in stock , the quality of the product is fantastic as I use them every single day twice a day . I highly recommend this company"
Would you recommend the product?
"Bit sceptical of buying these resistance bands since i had some rubbish argos ones from when i was a teenager but gotta say im extremely pleased with my elastitone bands good quality bands at a fantastic price and i can tell from the craftmanship of the materials used that these will probably outlast me 😂 would definitely recommend to others"
Would you recommend the product?
"This is my second set of Elastitone. I was very happy with the first one and I hope I will with this one."
"Easy to use and enough variety"
Would you recommend the product?
"Fantastic product would recommend to anyone. Iam 6 ft 4 and after being told about elastitone i thought no way would i be able to do over head press or any fully extending exercises. How wrong i was they are so well made and incredibly well priced. Would expect a product like this to be twice if not three times the price."
Would you recommend the product?
"I've been using them for a while and they're very effective. Thank you."
Would you recommend the product?
"Very good product, well made, with reasonable price. The possibility of making a combination of bands beats other ones with fixed handles. These bands are very helpful when you do your workout at home (either as your main equipment or as an add-on to your bench), or when you are away and have no chance to hit the gym... one little suggestion for Dave: consider to supply a bigger bag for 7 band set, because the original is simply to small"
Many thanks for the review, much appreciated.

Yes, the Pro Ultra + Mamba, is the 6 band set, plus the Mamba band at a reduced price, so although you get 7 bands, the Mamba band isn't part of the set hence it's a tight squeeze in the bag, as it's not meant to be in the bag. I've renamed it on site now to avoid any confusion.

The free bag's are really just to get the products from me to the customer, I don't think many people will actually ever use the bag at all, it's easier to just put them in a proper gym bag or store them in a box or on a hanger/hook etc, it's not really practical at all to take them out of and put them back in to the provided bag every time you use them, I've never used mine, so, i didn't want to go down the route of having different / better bags made because anyone that transports them is unlikley to use the provided bag I don't think. If enougth demand I would consider it.

Thanks once again!

Dave
Would you recommend the product?
"These resistance bands are simply fantastic. I feel very comfortable during my workouts, in fact I don't fear that a band could fail and harm me. I also appreciate that, when necessary, I can attach further bands (and still SAFELY) in the handles. I am so proud of my Elastitone bands that it is amusing to see people around me using traditional bands staring at my professional bands. Absolutely 100% satisfied. Thank you Dave!"
Would you recommend the product?
"BRILLIANT PRODUCT, COMMERCIAL STRENTH QUALITY, YOU WILL NOT FIND THESE IN ANY HIGH STREET SPORTS EQUIPTMENT SHOPS , GREAT PRICES ALSO , 100% HAPPY TO RECOMMEND ."
"I bought the black mamba band.....wow! Unbelievably strong. Thought I was going to need two but no way! It is without doubt the strongest band I have ever used. The quality of the band is also the best I have ever used. Would also like to say the customer service is excellent. They replied to my questions promptly and band was delivered very quickly. Will be buying more bands from them in the future."
Would you recommend the product?
"Great training product..best on the market"
Would you recommend the product?
"Great heavy duty bands. I've used a few cheapo band sets and they max out way too easily. These ones will last you a good while and are much more robust. Pricier than the flimsy ones obviously but they're actually useful."
Would you recommend the product?
"I was looking to join a gym just to do cable crossover flyes but then I saw your product & thought yes I can add these to my home garden gym. I set them up between 2 trees, & voila, I got my crossover. Brilliant, thanks, will be ordering extra cables soon."
Would you recommend the product?
"Really good product and completely different than the cheap dangerous bands. I wish it came with a pulldown bar but the bands and handles are fantastic quality."
Was the site easy to use?
"My order was processed and despatched speedily and I. am pleased with the quality of manufacture of the resistance bands and fittings."
Would you recommend the product?
"I was recommended the band as I was working away alot and found them incredible sturdy as other bands were too weak and wore down. This is my second set as I miss placed my old set. They're a vital part to my home gym and wouldn't be without a set now."
Would you recommend the product?
"Excellent quality resistance bands at a very reasonable price. A slight hiccup with delivery was swiftly dealt with by Dave from Elastitone. Brilliant customer service. Overall, highly recommended."
Would you recommend the product?
"Bought the bundle of four heavy tubes and I am really impressed with their quality. Everything about them feels well made and strong. I bought them initially for use on holidays but have now started to incorporate a few tube exercises in with my regular weight training sessions to add a bit of variety. Really good to buy something that is better than expected."
Was the checkout easy to use?
"Mobile gym in a bag! Choose your bands and suffer... BUT warm up first and learn the ropes. Very safe to use. Brilliant and great communication from seller!"
ElastiTone is rated 4.94 based on 188 reviews