ElastiTone Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ElastiTone

About ElastiTone: Retailer of Heavy Duty, High Tension, Pro Grade Resistance Bands.

elastitone@gmail.com

ElastiToneAttn of Mr David P Richardson1934 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

How would you rate ElastiTone?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Would you recommend the product?
"With two young offspring at home, and not wanting to clutter my house with heavy equipment, these are perfectly adequate to maintain strength. With a little imagination you can exhaust every muscle group. For extra fun, try one armed curls with the Black Mamba!"
Would you recommend the product?
"I researched the market before deciding on the Elastitone pack, and hoped for a decent product. I am not easily impressed, but the on inspecting the kit when it arrived I was extremely impressed. Having worked at height in the past (bear with me with this..) I am familiar with harnesses, fall arrest systems and the quality of material and stitching required for safety, and the quality ofthe Elastitone kit reminded me of this - far superior to anything I expected. Excellent."
Would you recommend the product?
"Exceptional quality bands well worth paying the extra. Speedy delivery. Excellent."
Would you recommend the product?
"Ease of use when moving on from exercise to exercise . The product is well made and gives you confidence that it will not break during your exercise routine. I like the fact with the variety of bands available there is one for your particular strength level and they are compact enough to make them ideal to pack and use when travelling."
Would you recommend the product?
"After being a little sceptical of resistance bands/cords I was introduced to these by my PT; having used his for a fews sessions I was impressed on how much of a total body workout they give, plus how adaptable they are for literally any exercise I would usually do with kettle bells or free weights, plus with the range of bands you can easily adapt any exercise, and pair bands up to get the right resistance. I have now invested in my own set because I am away a couple of nights a week for work. They pack down pretty small (they fit easily into a carry-on sized case along with my other stuff, and the whole set only weighs a few kilos. Easy to set up in my hotel room and I can work out when I want. I would highly recommend Elastitone bands . . . . ."
Would you recommend the product?
"Delivery, almost to the minute, outstanding. The product, again seems to be outstanding!! HAPPY!!"
"Fast delivery, excellent well made product. Would not hesitate to recommend."
Would you recommend the product?
"Good quality kit that is very versatile and a good alternative for when you can’t get to the gym or just want more variety in your training program."
Would you recommend the product?
"This is now my second purchase from you. A close friend reccomended you he is a personal trainer and uses them all of the time . I have health issues and find these bands an excellent asset for my purpose. I am 64 years old nad feel they are great for people like me . Fantastic Many thanks JML"
Would you recommend the product?
"Had these for around a month and a half now, much better than the ones from my gym. Service was also great as I received some extra hooks free of charge, would definitely recommend this company to others."
Would you recommend the product?
"Very fast delivery, equipment is of highly quality and looks amazing!"
Would you recommend the product?
"I cannot recommend this range of products higly enough. The customer service is first class, I had a slight technical problem and Dave the owner fixed it with first class service. As for his product I can say they work and I have seen life benefitting changes."
Would you recommend the product?
"Simple internet ordering, well advised and excellent product"
Would you recommend the product?
"Absolutely fantastic kit. I've been using a set of elastics for the last 5 years that I purchased abroad. I been looking for a more robust set for quite some time and a friend recommended elastitone. I purchased the property ultra mamba edition kit and am not disappointed. I fully expect this to last far longer than my lesser last set. Awesome product."
Would you recommend the product?
"How well that are made"
Would you recommend the product?
"The product shipped all the way across the Atlantic faster than expected. When I received the resistance bands, they were carefully packaged and all of the items matched their description. I am pleased with my purchase and have started using the bands in my regular workouts."
Would you recommend the product?
"I ordered the black mama, handles and door attachment. All arrived within 3-4 days and the product is Excellent! I have already ordered the heavy and medium bands and wish I'd just ordered the full pack first but for the individual price of the band's you can't go wrong. Would definitely recommend this company and product."
"Hallo, in folgendem möchte ich einen Anbieter für Widerstandsbänder vorstellen der mich und meinen Bruder begeistert und glücklich gemacht hat. Ich habe nach sehr hochwertigen Widerstandsbändern für das Training zuhause gesucht. Alle Bänder die ich bis jetzt ausprobiert habe sind im halben Jahr gerissen, so dass ich wieder nachbestellen musste. Somit habe ich nach Bändern gesucht welche länger halten als die herkömmlichen Bänder. In der Suche bin ich auf folgenden Anbieter (http://elastitone.com/) aus Großbritannien gestoßen. Auf der Homepage des Anbieters sind die Bänder sehr ausführlich beschreiben, was sehr vertrauenerweckend ist und Kaufentscheidung sehr transparent macht. Der Preis mag recht hoch sein, jedoch wird dieser von der Qualität und Verarbeitung rechtfertigt. Das Designe der Beänder ist sehr schön. Was mich auch sehr begeistert ist die große Auswahl an Widerständen, besonders die Black Mamba Version. Ich konnte keinen anderen Widerstandsband finden das solch eine Stärke wie Black Mamba hätte, was beim Bizeps und Rückentraining sehr sinnvoll ist. Wer Probleme mit Ellenbogen hat, weil er mit zu großen Gewicht trainiert hat, wird es zu schätzen wissen. Weitere Vorteile sind auf der Homepage (http://elastitone.com/buy.html) sehr ausführlich beschreiben. Der Anbieter wird auf seiner Homepage mit vielen Vorteilen, die ich mit ruhigem Gewissen bestätigen kann. Da ich von der Qualität sehr begeistert war habe ich meinem Bruder, da er auch Sport treibt, zum Geburtstag eine 6 Band Kit Version geschenkt, er war ebenfalls begeistert und meinte er werde sich die Black Mamba Version demnächst nachbestellen. Es wäre gut, wenn diese Bänder auch auf dem deutschen Markt angeboten werden. Meiner Meinung nach würden viele ambitionierte Sportler großes Interesse zeigen. Leider bin ich zufällig auf diese Seite gestoßen, hätte ich früher von diesem Anbieter gewusst, hätte ich Zeit, Nerven und Geld gespart. Es wäre schön, wenn andere Sportler die Möglichkeit hätten von Vorteilen dieser Widerstandsbändern zu profitieren. Mit besten Grüßen"
Would you recommend the product?
"Hello, few words to my purchase (Tube 6 + Black Mamba) - very high quality workmanship justified the price - strong resistance: Black Mamba - look very nice - fast shipping - will recommend to my friends - no shortcomings, only benefits - very handy for the road, for people like me who want to maintain their shape continuously - Who wants to get these bands, I would recommend to buy some extra handles - gave my brother a set as a birthday present, he was also thrilled"
Would you recommend the product?
""Absolutely brilliant excersiser makes one work hard.""
ElastiTone is rated 4.93 based on 163 reviews