ElastiTone Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ElastiTone

About ElastiTone: Retailer of Heavy Duty, High Tension, Pro Grade Resistance Bands.

elastitone@gmail.com

ElastiToneAttn of Mr David P Richardson1934 Chynoweth HouseTrevissome Park

Tell us how ElastiTone made you happy

Would you recommend the product?
"Great service, got the bands bang on time and they are made very well. Would recommend them."
Would you recommend the product?
"I had previously brought cheaper bands, one broke and really hurt my finger, this one is the strongest ive tryed (black mamba) very tough and strong, great 10/10 would Buy again"
Would you recommend the product?
"The product they have the quality is excellent,good customer service would recommend the company to friends."
Would you recommend the product?
"I took a few weeks to decide which bands to buy, I was very close to going with a set from another manufacturer but saw these at the last minute, spent a few days doing some research and decided to go with these. It's still early days as yet, and I've yet to get into some serious workouts with them, but the quality I have to say, is awesome. I'm 60 years old, I've only been working out for about 18 months, I suffer with pain in my elbows so I wanted something that would make things a bit easier on my joints, and from spending a few days getting to know the bands, I can highly recommend them in that respect, I'm not suffering at all with curls for example, as opposed to using a bar. These are very well made bands, they ooze quality, and I'm looking forward to many workouts with them."
Would you recommend the product?
"Excellent product, exactly as described. Fast shipping. Very happy with my purchase. Recommended for quality resistance training."
Would you recommend the product?
"Better than any other resistance bands I have ever owned and a sturdy pair of handles as well. Would recommend these bands to people serious about training"
Would you recommend the product?
"I was looking for something to perform an alternative to cable crossovers, this did the job, just hook up between 2 posts or trees."
Would you recommend the product?
"Top quality resistance bands, black mamba is one seriously strong band! Well impressed."
Would you recommend the product?
"Excellent strength. Got it wrapped around a tree. Very pleased!"
Would you recommend the product?
"Very happy with quality and delivery service. What you see is what you get. I brought a Black Mamba years ago and is going strong which made me go back to ElastiTone πŸ‘πŸΌ"
Would you recommend the product?
"Bought two and ElastiTone was a good investment don’t need to look anywhere else"
Would you recommend the product?
"ElastiTone were recommended by my brother in regards to the quality, customer service etc so I decided to give them a try , I must agree with my brothers recommendation, furthermore I ordered a further 2 bands 1 of which arrived promptly the other I will receive an email when in stock , the quality of the product is fantastic as I use them every single day twice a day . I highly recommend this company"
Would you recommend the product?
"Bit sceptical of buying these resistance bands since i had some rubbish argos ones from when i was a teenager but gotta say im extremely pleased with my elastitone bands good quality bands at a fantastic price and i can tell from the craftmanship of the materials used that these will probably outlast me πŸ˜‚ would definitely recommend to others"
Would you recommend the product?
"This is my second set of Elastitone. I was very happy with the first one and I hope I will with this one."
"Easy to use and enough variety"
Would you recommend the product?
"Fantastic product would recommend to anyone. Iam 6 ft 4 and after being told about elastitone i thought no way would i be able to do over head press or any fully extending exercises. How wrong i was they are so well made and incredibly well priced. Would expect a product like this to be twice if not three times the price."
Would you recommend the product?
"I've been using them for a while and they're very effective. Thank you."
Would you recommend the product?
"Very good product, well made, with reasonable price. The possibility of making a combination of bands beats other ones with fixed handles. These bands are very helpful when you do your workout at home (either as your main equipment or as an add-on to your bench), or when you are away and have no chance to hit the gym... one little suggestion for Dave: consider to supply a bigger bag for 7 band set, because the original is simply to small"
Many thanks for the review, much appreciated.

Yes, the Pro Ultra + Mamba, is the 6 band set, plus the Mamba band at a reduced price, so although you get 7 bands, the Mamba band isn't part of the set hence it's a tight squeeze in the bag, as it's not meant to be in the bag. I've renamed it on site now to avoid any confusion.

The free bag's are really just to get the products from me to the customer, I don't think many people will actually ever use the bag at all, it's easier to just put them in a proper gym bag or store them in a box or on a hanger/hook etc, it's not really practical at all to take them out of and put them back in to the provided bag every time you use them, I've never used mine, so, i didn't want to go down the route of having different / better bags made because anyone that transports them is unlikley to use the provided bag I don't think. If enougth demand I would consider it.

Thanks once again!

Dave
Would you recommend the product?
"These resistance bands are simply fantastic. I feel very comfortable during my workouts, in fact I don't fear that a band could fail and harm me. I also appreciate that, when necessary, I can attach further bands (and still SAFELY) in the handles. I am so proud of my Elastitone bands that it is amusing to see people around me using traditional bands staring at my professional bands. Absolutely 100% satisfied. Thank you Dave!"
Would you recommend the product?
"BRILLIANT PRODUCT, COMMERCIAL STRENTH QUALITY, YOU WILL NOT FIND THESE IN ANY HIGH STREET SPORTS EQUIPTMENT SHOPS , GREAT PRICES ALSO , 100% HAPPY TO RECOMMEND ."
ElastiTone is rated 4.94 based on 198 reviews