SK E Juice Wholesale Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend SK E Juice Wholesale

How would you rate SK E Juice Wholesale ?

"Don’t buy anything from SK E Juice they are con artists I’m trying to get my money back currently and the don’t reply to my emails and going by reviews on other sites I’m not the first. Stay well clear of this company!"
"Stay Away. I had to raise a case through PayPal. They never sent my juice but gave PayPal a false tracking number. Don't waste your money. Luckily I had used PayPal so got refunded. Dodgy site."
"Do not deal with this fake company scammers fraudulent, take your money, they have no stock, I had some one do paper trail check, fantasy website, DHL dpd or other major delivery companies have no account with them, who they claim use for 24 hour dispatch, avoid at all cost, big China man in Hong Kong has been laughing all the way to the bank, (but not for long)."
"I don't normally leave reviews BUT, on this occasion I feel I have to warn other people about this company. Where do I start? I wanted a new smaller tank for everyday vaping so had a look around and picked the one I liked, but as it was discontinued I could not find it anywhere and if I did it was too expensive. Finally found a website with it in stock and at a reasonable price i.e SK E Juice or eliquid whole sale usa who ever they are called. Placed my order on 8th may, didn't get a confirmation email nothing to say they have received payment only a generic email from paypal. Skip forward a couple of weeks no sign of it and no communication from them. I sent them an email asking for an update and warning if I didn't hear back I would claim my money back from paypal. Again nothing. So on to paypal and cut a long story short after back and forward with paypal I received an email from paypal this morning (29 June) to say I will be getting my money back. AVOID this company at all costs its been a stressful time all for £24. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!"
"Less than 1 star! No deliver, no comunication, no order confirmation. Do not order"
"Took payment but not delivered"
"Ordered from this site and then did research the reviews were not good! However a month later I did get my order and I am very happy i will be ordering again. If you don't mind waiting then it's fine."
"Less than 1 star! No deliver, no comunication, no order confirmation. Do not order from http://www.sowhatisnormal.co.uk I have started a case with PayPal to get my money back. Site should be reported and taken down. So angry!!"
"NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS SITE, YOU DON'T RECIEVE YOUR ORDER AND THEY DONT RESPOND TO EMAILS AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH PAYPAL TO GET A REFUND"
"Never received my order and they don't respond to emails. I presume it's a total scam or they have gone bust and not closed down there PayPal. Stay away!!"
"Poor service, items never arrived....had to go through PayPal for a refund...company or seller never responded once to mine or PayPal's emails, avoid this company...it's a scam"
"http://ejuicewholesale.net/ is the best vape wholesale online store"
SK E Juice Wholesale is rated 1.92 based on 12 reviews