SK E Juice Wholesale Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend SK E Juice Wholesale

How would you rate SK E Juice Wholesale?

"Less than 1 star! No deliver, no comunication, no order confirmation. Do not order"
"Took payment but not delivered"
"Ordered from this site and then did research the reviews were not good! However a month later I did get my order and I am very happy i will be ordering again. If you don't mind waiting then it's fine."
"Less than 1 star! No deliver, no comunication, no order confirmation. Do not order from http://www.sowhatisnormal.co.uk I have started a case with PayPal to get my money back. Site should be reported and taken down. So angry!!"
"NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS SITE, YOU DON'T RECIEVE YOUR ORDER AND THEY DONT RESPOND TO EMAILS AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH PAYPAL TO GET A REFUND"
"Never received my order and they don't respond to emails. I presume it's a total scam or they have gone bust and not closed down there PayPal. Stay away!!"
"Poor service, items never arrived....had to go through PayPal for a refund...company or seller never responded once to mine or PayPal's emails, avoid this company...it's a scam"
"http://ejuicewholesale.net/ is the best vape wholesale online store"
SK E Juice Wholesale is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews