EIMASS Limited Reviews

Arrow Trading Estate
Corporation Road

Tell us how EIMASS Limited made you happy

Vanessa Welch
"Love these gems! Sparkle really shows well on stage. Delivery and customer care are excellent."
Jennifer Doherty
"Usually very excellent as they arrive within 2 days However on my last order I should have had round chessboard flat back stones and you sent me square ones. They had to put on diagonally as there wasn't time to have them changed. Other wise on every other occasion very good."
Kathleen Doherty
"I have only had to contact Eimass once, and that was to add an item to my order. They have always been prompt, professional and great to work with. I get the stones sent to Portugal and it always takes less than a week. I am the happiest performer that I found this company."
Are you EIMASS Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"There was a few items that were missing so we didn’t get our leotards ready in time, ’couse it took a little while to get those missing ones in here, finland. But the quiality was very good!!"
EIMASS Limited is rated 4.89 based on 37 reviews