EHarmony Reviews

Entertainment
Adult & Dating
Entertainment
Adult & Dating

How would you rate EHarmony ?

Delivery
Information
Price
"I just signed off from this very awful site! dont go there. had to deal with a lot of fake profiles. wish you all the best."
"tell people how horrid eHarmony is with customer service . No email responses, refuse to refund when they are wrong fraud/ripoff"
"Do not use this site. I know people that have had much better experiences with free dating sites then on here. Eharmony are really expensive and often matches you with people that live 100's of miles away. I'm not able to drive for 3 hours to go on a date. The other things is I have been matched with 50 people and only 1/50 has gotten back to me. I think a lot of them are only on the free trial anyway so they can't even receive messages at that point. The whole process is ridiculous and I wish I never bothered with it."
EHarmony is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews