Eggshell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eggshell
Read Eggshell  Reviews

Tell us how Eggshell made you happy
The coop and run arrived very quickly and had good instructions for assembly. Looks very nice and the chickens seem happy!
Innovative design. Son put it together easily. One piece of wood was split, he glued it back. Probably got broken in the van as the cardboard was bent in. Quite satisfied with Eggshell.
Coop was delivered exceptionally quickly but quality is not good. Very lightweight.

One of the end panels on the nest box split during construction and as I had already ordered my birds I had to fix it and carry on. Then when I attempted to fit the lid to the nest box it wouldn’t close because there wasn’t enough space for the lip that sits inside the coop to move, it appears the predrilled holes to mount the box to the coop were slightly too high, so had to re-drill to allow the lid to close.

There’s nothing to cross brace so with the roof open it’s like a cardboard box with the top and bottom open and getting lined up for the tray to go in and roof to close is awkward.

There’s a slide bolt to keep the pop hole door up, but it’s too low to slide across with the door shut so nothing to stop a fox using his snout to open the door.

And now after two weeks’ use the bottom of the end panel with the pop hole in has split too (admittedly with a dramatic change in weather, though it has been painted so shouldn’t have been an issue).
Delivered relatively quickly.. easy to put together. Chickens seem happy in it.
Terrible service was told my purchase was coming Monday only to be told ‘customer changed delivery date’ which in fact was the courier service changing it without any notification to myself then rearranged the delivery to the day of my uncles funeral - what a joke! After this never ordering from here again!!!!
Fantastic !!
The chicken house looks like a hobbit house
👍
Very happy indeed
Cage came Rodger XL with rain coat, nice cage the rain coat is a little flimsy but still does the job. Lovely hutch my rabbit loves it had to put down something on top of the ladder due to it not having much grip for my rabbit to go up the ladder
Great service. Delivery was very quick and the coop itself was incredibly well manufactured and easy to build. Overall, a great online shopping experience. Highly recommend. Just waiting for the arrival of our 3 Rhode Rock girlies now at the end of June.
Ordered the Buckingham chicken coop with run on a Wednesday. Received it on the following Monday. Quick delivery. One part of the run was broken but after speaking with Eggshell, they are very happy to rectify it. Very easy to put together and am very happy with the result. Would recommend to anyone buying coops.
Great product. Thank you very much. Delivered within time specified
My hens are very pleased with their new accommodation
Superb service. I'd been let down by another company, hens were arriving and I had no home for them. Eggshell were able to ship me a perfect hen house within 2 days of ordering. Life savers!
We ordered the Buckingham 2020 coop on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived as promised on Thursday. It comes stained and ready to put up but the colour wasn’t to our taste. We spent a few hours staining each piece before assembling and it looks great.
All the pieces were present and correct and there’s even 1 spare of each screw/bolt just in case.
Overall very satisfied, it looks great in the garden and the service was excellent.
Fantastic service and very quick delivery. Product arrived with a slight crack and the company very quickly responded to resolve the issue, I would highly recommend this company and their products.
Brilliant coop and run - went together really well. Looks great and our 3 bantams are very happy!
Company very helpful and followed up on a query with the order very quickly.
Came within the delivery period given. Well designed hutch particularly like opening roof and trays so can clean out easily. Instructions weren't great but managed to work out what went where. Thin slats go at first floor level there are notches for them and ramp attached to this. Cover is really good idea too.
Nicely put together and all bits were there! All the holes lined up . Great Hated working out the exploded diagram- it needed two brains! A bit of a krypton factor job! It looks great. Now to locate some hens.
We purchased the Windsor ark on wheels. Great delivery, good design and it looks nice. We just wish the quality of materials was better. I guess you do pay for what you get. I would have paid extra for a more robust product. We have 4 large hens and it’s only just big enough. We have made an additional run for them during the day. The hens do seem very settled in their new home and are laying eggs in the nest boxes and it’s easy to clean out.
Just bought my second Windsor chicken house. Customer service great, easy to talk to salesman about what I needed, being new to chickens, gave me good advice. Chicken houses delivered on time in both cases. Looking forward to seeing my chickens in them. Thanks again for help and prompt deliveries of a really good product
Excellent value for money. Arrived really quickly. Thank you