EFS Global Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EFS Global

About EFS Global: In the bustling market town of Burnley, nestled beneath the hills and below the presence of the Yorkshire Dales, lies the home of the EFS family. Born and bred in the north-west of England, our team are more than just workmates; we are all brothers and sisters dedicated to providing the best haulage service we can possibly provide.

From pallet delivery to freight forwarding, our family strive to be the most reliable and effective haulage company available on the UK market today.

We have depots/warehousing in:

Telephone

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"We as a company have worked with EFS for a good number of years and they are always excellent. For myself, over the last 12 months I have had to cover our shipping department and the help and support I have had from Emma and Dan at EFS has been invaluable. I know I can depend on them to help and get the job done. Our recent new employee who has come in to take up the Shipping role has also got a great del of help and support as she learns the role."
Thanks Wayne, we look forward to working with yourself and Loren, if there is anything else we can assist with please don't hesitate in contacting us.
EFS Global is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews