EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
Really easy to use the site, having clear directions of use. Would definitely use this side again.
It is very beautiful and very fresh.
Jackie my mum loved her flowers for Mother’s Day and few extras that was not over priced. Flowers was beautiful and lasted a full two weeks of bloom. Definitely would recommend and use again. Thank you for brilliant service
Flowers are so pretty and colourful would order again
Fast on time delivery, lovely flowers
Many thanks
What more can I say. Beautiful flowers and free chocolates. Great prices and I hope to do more business soon.thank you
Great service will use again, quick and not expensive. Thank you.
I love the choice of bouquets and the free chocolates is a lovely idea and I also bought a vase so mum can put them in when they arrive which hopefully will be Tuesday and I love that they use local florists saving the environment is always good will give an update when I see them I hope they will be every bit as good as they look x
This has been a superb experience. As a man my knowledge of flowers is limited but this has worked wonders. As usual I left it until the last minute to sort something out, yet no problem here. These arrived in less than 24 hours to the door. Arrived in great quality too 👌
Very quick & easy. Beautiful flower selection. Decent prices. And free chocs included. Great stuff!
I’ve used them for a few months and they deliver on time and have quality flowers.
I always use e-florist as the ordering process is so easy. Friends and family always say how lovely the flowers are and the free chocs go down well!
Delivered on time and beautifully packed
Will use you for all my floral needs
The colors were so vibrant and beautiful.
Absolutely fabulous service I have used sites that sell flowers in the past but EFlorist beats the others hands down and so easy to use
The flowers are so so fresh my wife will be so happy.
So happy with the order, it did the job by cheering my daughter up, as not seen her since lockdown.
Beautiful fresh flowers as shown exactly on the website.
Will certainly be using them again. 😊
I am very much happy to sent adel e florist flower it last more than a week good quality as well
I received some of these flowers myself. They were beautiful the rose and lilley . They lasted for about 2wks. Would highly recommend eflorist .
Amazing Service & Product

I ordered roses for a friend and they were delivered the next day and the roses were beautiful. The service along the whole way was amazing. I would definitely recommend. It was also a very affordable price compared to other florists. The roses were well packaged and secure.
The quality of the flowers has been excellent with each bouquet I have sent. They always manage to arrive on their requested date even through this pandemic, my only disappointment was that the promised free chocolates didn’t arrive with bouquets.
EFlorist is rated 3.39 based on 4,815 reviews