EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
11PM
11PM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Ordered same day early morning for valentines, delivered at 3 o'clock, 12 red roses. Girlfriend really happy. Absolutely flawless service, I've clearly had a very different experience to other people writing reviews. Bit spendy at £50, but for same day delivery I can't moan too much. I would reccomend, Great experience :)"
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent Service. They use Paypal. The Flowers were stunning . Delivered the next morning Will definitely be using them again My mum was delighted Thank you Eflorists"
"We ordered the sunlight flowers for our sister in law and brother. I'd had these flowers sent to me and they lasted two weeks and were beautiful. They arrived the next morning and they were so pleased with them. We forgot to put our names on the message so our sister in law got in touch with EFlorist and they got in touch with us to let us know what had happened. Excellent service.Well done and thank you EFlorist."
"I've used eflorist several times, on each occasion the flowers have arrived in excellent condition with the right design of giftcard and my message. Their offers are good value, and so make sending flowers a bit more affordable."
"I ordered English Garden and the flowers delivered were even better than the picture! Everyone thought they were absolutely beautiful. Thank You"
"excellent as always"
"The flowers lasted for 15 days. Quite possibly the longest period of time that any have lasted in my house"
"I ordered flowers for a funeral on St Valentines day and the local florist had already made arrangements to deliver them the day before. I rang the customer service number - and they were also fantastic and I panicked they would not arrive on the busiest day of the year for florists everywhere. Superb service and also the flowers looked amazing when then they arrived. I can't thank you enough for your help."
"I ordered the Sunlight bouquet for two family members in the afternoon and they were delivered first thing the next day. My family were very pleased with them and they looked exactly like the photo I'd looked at. Very pleased with eflorist and will use them again."
"Meticulous flower arrangements and a good choice of accompanying gifts with a variety of arrangements and greetings."
"Great choice, great prices, excellent for me as I live abroad so delivery to UK."
"This is only the second time I've used EFlorist for sending flowers and will definitely keep using them. Delivered on time and very happy with the bouquet's that were ordered. I have also received flowers from EFlorist and I was very happy with them."
"Beautiful bouquet delivered on the day required for brother and sister in law's anniversary who sent me a photo of them and are extremely pleased with their gift"
"We had a beautiful bouquet sent to us from my wife's sister - lasted over a week so we decided to use EFlorist - ordered two bouquets but had to cancel one of my orders - nothing but praise by how the cancellation was dealt with and the person I spoke to and was emailed about my refund. Will definitely them use again."
"I ordered a belated flowers for my friend as it was her birthday I ordered them I picked a date my friend got them on that date Perfect On time Beautiful flowers Thankyou"
"Ordered Desert Sunset and then read the reviews so was a bit worried. No need the flowers were amazing! They are still going strong after 10 days! Delivered on time, well wrapped etc etc. Will definitely use again!"
"Excellent, would recommend and would use again. Good price. they delivered to my wife's work for our wedding anniversary. I ordered it in the morning and they arrived by 3pm. The flowers looked good and my wife was very happy with them. I will use them again."
"Ordered flowers for sister's birthday flowers she received nothing like I ordered they looked half dead and came in a box not vase like photo wish I'd read reviews before I orders them very dissatisfied"
"Avoid by all costs!!! luckily for me my other half is a man for sending me flowers which are always amazing. Surprise 'bouquet' comes to my work and I really thought they were off someone else even tho it was our anniversary. Most cheapest thing I've ever seen, ive seen better for £10 in a supermarket and he paid a decent amount of money for them, he was gutted when he saw a pic (he works away) so much so he's complained to eflorist. Disgrace"
"Flowers were so pretty and delivered on time! The customer service I received was top notch!! Will definitely use them again in the future !"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,062 reviews