EFlorist Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
I had a great experience with eflorist, I ordered online from Australia as my friend had just given birth, needed them delivered that same day and as promised a big beautiful bunch of flowers were delivered that very day.. I ordered the Fantasia bunch and they were very similar to the picture online- I was super happy with the service and got my friend to send through pictures as I was concerned after reading all the negative reviews. I would definitely use again.. would love to post picture of flowers but it doesn’t give me the option..
Great service thank you
I had roses delivered yesterday that were very bashed about when received. I contacted e florist who apologised and the very next day sent me more flowers. One of the loveliest flower arrangements I've had. Thank you E florist
Did not deliver on Mothers Day but the next - Flowers were beautiful and have lasted really well. Would use again.
Despite others reviews- lovely bouquet delivered today for mum before 11.00 Thanks!
Beautiful flowers. Mum was super happy. Delivered by afternoon. Only thing was they didnt let me know when mum got them. Or when estimated delivery time was. Will use again though.
I made an order at about 9 am this morning for a same day delivery bouquet. It arrived at my friends house at 3 pm. She called to say they were beautiful. I am very pleased!
Placed order with eflorist around lunchtime yesterday, the Monday after the New Year weekend and apparently the flowers arrived safely today, Tuesday. I haven't seen them but the recipient appears delighted with them. The price was reasonable and the types of blooms seemed ideal, not too garish. Thank you eflorist.
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,197 reviews