EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
Customer service was good. Disappointed in the flowers. Very small bouquet. I would compare it to something you would pay about 3 or 4 pounds for in a grocery store. Won't be ordering again.
Didn’t get an email confirming order and had to contact them to make sure
Flowers were lovely according to the recipient but the chocolates that were supposed to come with the order were missing.
Easy to order and very good feedback right up to the delivery, ongoing information about care of the flowers and so beautiful, my mum loved them, as I live in Australia it made the process very easy and stress free.

Thankyou so much.
Sarah.
Lovely colours but some of the flowers were dead when they arrived.
Hi I have just been sent a photo of the flowers and to be honest, I think they look quite poor.
They look better in the advert photo.
EFlorest did not make me happy! I thought as a birthday treat for my daughter these flowers would be beautiful... I was sadly mistaken, the so called buds were half open, far too much greenery & the free chocolates were a joke! Really too much money plus the delivery fee.... I can only say I will not be ordering from eflorist again!
My order has not been delivered yet as they are for my mums birthday on Saturday however ordering was very easy - I have just one complaint : the website says with a discount code I would get 10% off my 1st order but the code only arrived by email after I had placed my order and paid full price !
I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday and the product showed free chocolates however when I processed the order these were removed? I was disappointed with the product considering the cost and didn’t really match the picture. I won’t use the site again as really over priced for the amount of stems.
Disappointed with payment as tried to enter SUMMERPAY to get discount but would not accept. Delivery a little pricey especially as I wasn't asking for next day delivery. Hope flowers make up for the above.
Super easy to use, and delivered next day. chose a beautiful Large bouquet for my aunty for her birthday, unfortunately the message I added wasn’t there so she didn’t have any idea who sent them, they were rather limp and sparse not anything like the photo, my aunty was happy with the gesture however I don’t think I will use company again unless they improve the Quantity, I hate to think how she would have felt if I ordered the medium size. If I spent £35 anywhere else She would have had so much more.
Order WA6160520

Ordered flowers and free chocolates.
No chocolates delivered. Looked as though bottom of box had been opened. Very disappointed
First delivery went missing hence score of three stars. Replacement delivery was sent which was very pleasing and good service by Eflorist
Used the service many times before and been very happy. This time however I selected a medium instead of standard thinking it would be more impressive. But when delivered I was thinking what the standard was like. It must be tiny. Add to that the box was quite badly damaged. So, the flowers were nice but what quantifies medium over standard I do not know. Dissapointed this time.
Ordering easy and delivered on time, however disappointed with the quality of the flowers, stems broken and foliage wilting. They were ordered as a surprise for my friends who should have been celebrating their wedding day. Probably wouldn’t use again
I was very dissatisfied that the flowers were not delivered until 9.50 pm on 30th June. They were a birthday gift so I feel this was very unsatisfactory. However I am advised that the flowers were beautiful.
The flowers got to Rachel at 4.55pm they had been on the road most of the day I rang the driver late morning to ask what time they would get to her he said 3pm but of course this DID NOT happen . The flowers were not in bud as promised but fully out & not looking great. I was very disappointed,as I have flowers from you before which were great.
The service was easy and value for money compared to a standard florist. However, the photo of the flowers I ordered is quite different to the ones my sister received.
Can't say I'm very happy with the flowers as saw a picture and they were very few stems and half of them were foliage and not flowers. So very disappointed. :(mags
Very easy ordering from EFlorists, I ordered flowers for a birthday surprise for my sons girlfriend, when I received the photo of the flowers sent, I was not happy with them. So I complained to EFlorists, a redelivery for a replacement was arranged and delivered a few days later plus an apology. So thank you for that EFlorist
EFlorist is rated 3.39 based on 4,815 reviews