EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
1 New Reviews Written
1PM
1PM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I am being generous by giving a three star - acceptable when I really wanted to give between acceptable and poor. My reason for this being... My flowers arrived by 1.30pm of the day I requested and were of good quality. My disappointment was that after being impressed by the enclosed leaflet explaining how to care for the flowers, to feed them with the enclosed plant food, there was none! Neither was there a card as it said on the website. I was especially disappointed by not one, but two stems sticking out with no flowers on...they hadn't broken off into the box either so this must have happened in the shop. Such a shame as the flowers were of lovely quality but it's the attention to detail that is greatly missing."
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Look, no problems with EFlorist persay. The flowers were delivered on the right day, and well packaged etc. The only problem is that these flowers didn't look anything like they did on EFlorists website. I understood that they came out a few days later after growing, but still they never reached the heights of the picture on the website. I would still try the service again because I thing EFlorist are trying to give value and everybody deserves a second chance."
"Pros Beautiful flowers delivered and friendly customer service team. Willing to upgrade flowers if delivery date is missed. Cons E-florist wait on the florist to confirm they will accept the order and don't seem very proactive in chasing a florist to accept the order. This delay in finding a florist can result in your flowers being delivered next day instead of same day. They do upgrade your flowers if this happens but still, this is not great when sending flowers to a loved one on their birthday. High cost calls to their customer service team. Having chased about the progress of my order with their customer service team, I incurred a high call charge on my phone bill. They charge 45p per minute, which for me, totaled to an extra £5. I was chasing them for this order so a little annoyed I've incurred this excess charge. Kind regards Caroline"
"In continuation to my previous review, I contact EFlorist to complain about the flowers received, I received an email reply within 10 minutes and was offered a replacement bunch or full refund. I opted for the full refund, which came through on 2nd January. Think I was one of the lucky ones!!"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,062 reviews