EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Very disappointed with the bunch of flowers that arrived. Not exactly £30 worth of flowers! Will not be buying flowers from eflorist again. Waste of money.
Go to Aldi it’s much better value :0( ordered a beautiful bunch of flowers to cheer up a work colleague who was celebrating her 40th birthday. The ‘free’ chocolates look like a box of three more like..... what a disappointment. Wish I’d read the reviews and bought 2 huge bunches and delivered them myself!!
I ordered a super luxury sunlight bouquet to say congratulations to my daughter. I thought super luxury would give the “wow” factor, but instead it provided an “oh” factor where I had to double check my order to be sure that I hadn’t accidentally ordered the standard bouquet (I hadn’t). In summary they are nice flowers - a couple of the freesia stems were broken and some rose petals has wilted to the extent they needed removing, but overall okay. But there is nothing super luxury about this at all, and I felt embarrassed as it looked like I had gone for the cheapest selection. I’ve ordered several times from eflorist but this is the first time I’ve got to see the bouquet - and after this experience it is the last time I will order from them.
This company is misleading, don't believe the bunch of flowers you see online is what you would get because you don't. I ordered a Luxury bunch of flowers for mothers day and what i received was disgusting, i wouldn't even call it a standard would have got a better bunch from Asda/Sainsbury's for a fraction of the price. I didn't even get a proper apology, just replies saying " were sorry ur disappointment but our local florists hav conformed to guidelines and put the right colour flowers but substituted the flowers the standard because they ran out of the ones they suppose to put. Did i ask for substitute? Nooo even the day i received i requested flowers be returned and full refund. No reply, you were happy to take my money but hesitant to refund or compensate. Clearly customer satisfaction is not your priority! Don't buy of eflorist rip off and they wil always substitute flowers.
Ordered a bouquet for Mother’s Day, luckily I requested the delivery a day early so they arrived ok. However the bouquet was quite small and vase that I had paid extra for was far too big for the bouquet, making them look even smaller and even damaging some of the flowers of which the stems were cut too short.
I received my flowers for mother’s day from my son this afternoon and I have to say that I was very dissapointed with the quality of the flowers one of the stems was so wilted that I had to throw it away ,the gerbras are drooping as are the roses I am doing all that I can to revive them as I hate to throw supposedly fresh flowers away,I don’t want to tell my son as he will feel awful,from a very dissapointed recipient on Mother’s Day.
Can't complain about how reliable and speedy their service is, but the product? Terrible for the price. I paid £33 for 20 tulips (which came with a free "box" of chocolates). First of all, the box had about four chocolates in it, it was that small! Secondly, the tulips were not exactly fresh and had very short stems, so wasn't suitable for any average vase and also made them look patheticly small. Oh, they also came in a large box with no protection, and once opened I also had to put the ribbon on myself. I'm happy to do these little things, but when you pay double what you would in a supermarket, you expect quality.
Just received my so called deluxe paradise flowers today (pre ordered for my mum for mother’s day tomorrow). Looks nothing like the deluxe picture. The bunch is as big as those £8-£10 flowers you buy in the supermarket & I just spent over £30. First and last time I will be using Eflorist. The only good thing was the delivery from yodel. They gave you a 2 hour window and you could track it.
The flowers that were delivered were just cut stems in a clear plastic bag, they looked nothing like the flower arrangement that you can see on their website. I paid £30 but could have got the same from Asda for £5 to be honest. The only good thing was they were delivered on the same day as requested. I would never use this site again. Disappointing!
I was disappointed with the size of the bunch of flowers I ordered. It took them two days to get back to me and I received a generic response type email that wasn’t even addressed to my name. I order flowers on a frequent basis and you can get so much more for your money elsewhere. I won’t be ordering from them again.
Flowers were dispatched Friday 3rd August (email to me)the invoice stated delivery 4th August 2018 .Flowers turned up Monday 6th August .The words were they looked like they’d been reversed over,drooping and flattened.I asked if her message was included and were the flowers stems in some kind of moisture the answer was no.Not surprising then the flowers stuck in a box for 3days would look limp and dead.My emails were answered but as I could not produce a picture of the flowers my parents are elderly and not Mobile users ,I live two hours away eventually the customer service stopped replying to my answers so I assume the complaint from me has been binned which I will be doing with the eflorist company I am only pleased I did not pay for a larger bouquet .
Ordered the flowers on Wednesday evening for Delivery Friday so that my mother would receive the flowers before mothers day on Sunday. I sent an e-mail on Sunday evening to establish what was going on. I had a response stating they would send another bouquet out. My mum then received the flowers today please below pictures. absolutely nothing like what is advertised on their website. I am hoping they re send another bouquet out today.
The only good thing I can say about this is the delivery was spot on BUT.... the flowers were practically dead, 3 of the rose head came off, and the tiny bag of water they came in was pitiful! not enough water for the bouquet I ordered. I had to order another bouquet from another flourist.... who delivered WITHIN THE HOUR OF ORDERING. the difference in the quality of the flowers was incredible for the same price AND free delivery AND they threw in a balloon. I understand that the flowers need days to bloom but this was not good enough. NEVER USING AGAIN!!!!!!
Used florists probably six or seven times. Ordered flowers for my mother on Friday 24th to be delivered on Saturay 25th , Mother day being the Sunday. The usual is the flowers have been excellent and delivered on time and by a local florists. Not this time. The flowers where delivered on the Monday...!!! A day late, delivered in a box not a bouquet from a local florist. When I complained the response was more or less "tough". This will be the last time I use this service. Be warned if you get bad service this company is not interested...!!!
Ordered flowers for my Mum on 10th March - well in time for Mother's day. I even paid the extra - nearly £8 - for delivery on the Sunday. My Mum didn't get them till 3.10pm, we had almost given up on delivery, I personally think this is rather late, they should be delivered in a morning as Mother's day was almost over by the time she received them. She sent me a picture of them saying they were nice. Imagine my surprise when I saw that they were nothing like what I had ordered! Now I know their description says that they may look slightly different depending on the florist that sends them out, this I accept, but not for the whole thing to be different and looking at them quite a lot cheaper flowers than what I had paid for! I also paid extra for 'handmade' chocolates to go with the flowers, these arrived as a box of Milk Tray! Don't think those are handmade! Will definitely not be using this company again, in fact I am composing a complaining email to them now. They are disgraceful! Please stay away from them!!!!!
Sorry to say I am really disappointed with the bunch of flowers that arrived this afternoon. I could have got a much nicer bunch for a fraction the price from the supermarket. They look like a £8 bunch at best. To think I paid nearly £40...my God! is definitely a rip off. Half of them are almost dead too. Tesco next year!
Do not use this company!! Bought the medium Passion flowers for my mum and when delivered they not only looked nothing like the photo (different flowers had been substituted) but also were about half the size. I paid £32 for these and complained several times to customer services who told me they were satisfied with the flowers! They seem to have one customer service person called Abbie who is very rude I actually sent them a picture of the flowers advertised and received and no reply. In relation to the reply from eflorist, these 'substitute flowers' they talk about was actually 3/4 of the original bouquet and still a lot smaller. Would not recommend and if you look on other review sites, their last 3 of 4 reviews have been poor age people stating their flowers were not worth £30
The left hand side of the photo is what I ordered from eflorist...the right hand side is what turned up. However it did turn up on time
Flowers arrived a day late. - not on the Birthday! They were ordered 2 days before the desired delivery date. So disappointing and will not use again.
V disappointed with the bouquet my girlfriend received. I am awaiting a call back from a manager. Don't think they will be bothered to call back
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,178 reviews