EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
I paid for the medium bunch of flowers and what turned was a bit pathetic for the price, how many stems would I have got for standard, 4? They look like 1.99 flowers from the store, very disappointed.
The ordering was easy and the delivery was excellent, arriving on time. However, the flowers were a very poor selection for the price paid. I could have bought a better bunch for £3.89 from the supermarket. Considering delivery was an extra £5.99 the gift was an expensive mistake.
All aspects good with ordering and delivery, but despite picking the larger ‘medium’ bunch of flowers for £31, what was delivered was something I’d expect to pay £6 at a supermarket for. A dozen or so ‘stems’, of nothing very exotic, and left a sense of disappointment and being underwhelmed. First and last time I use them.
Disappointing! I chose a rose bouquet for my friends birthday and added a candle. When it was delivered, the candle was smashed to pieces and the box had been left upside down on her doorstep! Although eflorist responded to my email quickly by refunding the price of the candle, still leaves me disappointed as it was a gift and there was glass all over the flowers which my friend had to clean off.
No chocolates with flowers,,driver did not knock on door and just left box at gate and it was raining hence box was sopping wet but flowers were ok,have tried to email company but have had no luck as email failed.
This was the first time that I have ordered flowers online and this was the kind of service I did not expect,will not be using this company ever again.
Wish I had read the reviews before I placed my order,had I of done that I would not have ordered from them as the reviews were not very good
I.e lots of complaints about chocolates missing from orders.
Elforist you need to think about your customers and supply them with what they ordered and make sure that the order is complete i.e nothing missing.
The delivered item didn't match our expectations. A few stems were broken.
Just seen the delivery happen and the lady I ordered these for are not in. Dispite both neighbours and myself over the road being in these flowers have been left in the sun 32• not good
The size and the amount of flowers received did not warrant the £31 paid. Very underwhelmed considering it was a medium sized bunch. I could have got better value for money in a supermarket unfortunately
Utterly disappointed with these. Not really what I thought I was getting based on the photo. Such a small Bunch of flowers and many leaves already turned brown. Online ordering process easy and delivery was smooth but will certainly reconsider this company based on first experience.
Disappointed as the chocolates that were meant to arrive with the gift did not arrive, very disappointed
Accidentally ordered the flowers for the 4 months wrong date and even through I contacted customer services 5 minutes after placing the order and 4 days before delivery asking to change date/cancel or change the address ‘nothing could be done’ as it was already prepared. Quite a shame as now the recipient won’t get the flowers at all .
The flowers failed to meet those in the picture. The substitutions and colours dreadful. Order a luxury bouquet and it looked like petrol station flowers. Very upset as for my daughters 21st. Terrible reply from Customer Service as well.
Very disappointed in the flowers I ordered the larger bouquet of flowers but they looked nothing like the photo.
Quite skimpy.
Could not fault ordering and delivery just disappointed with the flowers as it was for my sisters golden anniversary.
I ordered two bunches of flowers for my mum and for a neighbours birthday. Both sets on arrival had dropped and were near dead, they were certainly not "in bud". Very disappointed.
I'll give 2 stars for the website and delivery service. The quality however is poor. Sorry, but I would look elsewhere.
I’m giving 2 stars- 1 for fast delivery and the other for the fact that the flowers are still alive after 5 days. I’ve seen the bouquet that was received and it bears very little resemblance to the Pink Lady bouquet ordered. And it didn’t include the free chocolates either! I have to say I’m very disappointed. I will try to attach a photo.
Not long arrived and it has no note that was arranged so she didn’t know who they were from and for the money the flowers are very basic and small. Look nothinhg like the pictures.
i ordered pink lady flowers and they looked nothing like the picture, there were a few roses and pink flowers, no purple ones and not much fern. Total waste of money and not good quality.
Service is great but for the price, the quality of the flowers is very disappointing. I understand that they come in buds but for the price I was expecting more. You can get much better value on the high street.
Flowers would have been as described if only they weren't destroyed on delivery, the box they came in was squashed and damaged and thrown on the doorstep, really disappointed as they were a gift for my wife for her birthday
Ordered roses for my Mum’s birthday - was expecting them to be in bud as described on the website and in the instructions included with the flowers but they were all fully out in bloom - so will see how long they last. The order included a free box of chocolates which were not sent. Arrived on the correct day but not within the time slot advised by Yodel. Quite underwhelmed for the cost - think I could have done better buying from the supermarket. ☹️
EFlorist is rated 3.39 based on 4,815 reviews