EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
Very disappointed with the service provided by Eflorist - my sister only received 14 peonies when there was meant to be 15 and the box of chocolates it came with was literally a pack of 4.
Contacted customer service but didn't hear anything back - will not be using Eflorist again.
The flowers I ordered have arrived damaged and really not up to the high standard the company promises. I am unaware if it was due to the delivery company or not however after speaking to their rather inexperienced customer service I am left to feel like it is my fault.

They were ordered for a cause very dear to me and I can not express my disappointment enough. I can see from previous reviews the company was 5 star however it is very apparent it has gone down hill.

Do not make the same mistake I did. Order from a better rated site or go to your local florist. Please avoid.
Absolutely shambolic of a company!! I put in my order 2 weeks ago for delivery today 4th July for my parents 40th wedding anniversary, only to be told they were not coming today and they didn’t know when they were going to be delivered!! Wasted £60 of my money for an order that has never arrived and now the company are refusing to give me a refund! Little do they know that I actually know people within the company so I will get my money back eventually. They even refused to raise a complaint when I asked them to raise one! This company is a scam and have no customer service skills what so ever!! Stay clear of this company as all they care about is getting the money off you!! Shame on you e florist!!!!!!!
I bought for a friend who had supported me throughout the year. Unfortunately when they arrived the flowers were dead and chocolates were melted. She was offered another bouquet and they died after a day. She was too embarrassed to tell me as she knew I would be upset, but she decided to In the end as she thought I should know.
There are 7 flowers. I honestly wouldve spent less at tesco. I am so upset. Happy to send a photo. You should be ashamed of yourselves charging all that for a small bunch of flowers . The photo makes them look bigger
Flowers arrived 2 days late. They were in a very poor state with no card enclosed for my wife's birthday. Also a pathetically small bunch of flowers for price paid. After complaining I received a reply several days later asking for a photograph of flowers we had now helped recover to a reasonable state. Advised flowers of this, no further contact from them. Advice , do not use them under any circumstances.
Flowers in poor state and foliage wilted on delivery.

Ordered Medium size arrangement but seen more flowers in a £5 bouquet from supermarket.

Customer service poor.

Second time this has happened. Won’t be using them again!
Having bought a bouquet of flowers for my friend after she was discharged from hospital, I found out they had been delivered without the card. My friend had to ask in fb who they were from. When I contacted customer service they offered to email the message - pointless after the fact. No compensation, customer service either ignore emails or repeat information. Very disappointing!
Awaiting delivery and just received an email to say there is a delay.
Received email asking for a review before the flowers have even been delivered!!
It wasnt the bouquet i ordered. Very disappointed indeed
Absolutely disgusting flowers were horrible have emailed for a refund havnt had no reply
What a wonderful delivery, my sister was so thrilled and amazed by the freshness of the flowers,I will be spreading the company with
All my family and friends
Hi There. Money was debited from my account on the 2nd June for an order to be delivered on the 3rd June.
Having presumed that the recipient had received the flowers we did not trace or track the order. On speaking with the recipient a few days ago. She stated that the said order costing 30.98 had not actually been delivered. My bank have confirmed that the money was taken but we don't have confirmation that the order was sent. Please advise or rectify.
Regards
James Easey
cant give you a review flowers have still not been deliverd
Not happy the flowers were not like the picture I ordered them big bunch its shocking and no chocolates which were ment come i need money back or something not happy at all
Rubbish not like pictures was very important to myself and my mother but disappointed
Spent over £30 on flowers for my Mum for her birthday on 4th July ensuring flowers delivery for that day as I am unable to see her. Flowers were delivered on 27th June without warning. Emailed customer service 3 times with no response. I would not recommend this company to anyone or be using them again myself
Received a picture of the bouquet my mother received today on her birthday. Bouquet was nothing like the advertised picture on their website. It was a very disappointing effort to replicate with 2 roses and the rest of the bouquet ‘filler’ foliage. Whilst I understand not all bouquets are exact replicas of the advertised image, this was very underwhelming and disappointing effort from teleflorist.co.uk. Customer Service response to this was ‘the colour scheme matched’ and the ‘flowers were fresh’ and refused to accept that the delivered bouquet was not to standard.
If that bouquet is to their standard, it is a company I will definitely not be using again. Just a shame I can not post the images of the bouquets to demonstrate the vast difference.
I've brought flowers from eflorist payed for a large bunch got a small one.dont bother thinking ov using eflorist u will be disappointed and hurt. Think twice before u buy as I had to email them so many time,and said thay cant help with my complaint. Lesson learnt.

EditDelete

Ordered a bouquet for my daughters 21st birthday when the flowers arrived they looked like a cheap bunch of flowers you can buy from the supermarket. Was extremely disappointed wouldn't recommend
EFlorist is rated 3.37 based on 4,722 reviews