EFlorist Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Do not use eflorist! I bought flowers for my wife and what arrived was atrocious. I ordered a super luxury bunch so that I was sure I would get a good amount, it was tiny. Flowers were already dying and wilting. Leaves falling off. I had to fight with eflorist over email about kept refusing me a refund. They told me I had to wait 48 hours so that all the buds could open and then send another picture. There was no buds to open! When I sent them a picture 48 hours later they told me it looked like I was using the wrong vase and maybe try and swap it. The whole experience was infuriating. The customer service was the worst I’ve ever seen. I had to go contact Citizens advice and Trading Standards and my bank to get a refund. Never ever use this company! They should be shut down!!!
Posted 29 minutes ago
If I could give no stars I would have. I am in New Zealand and sent my dying aunty flowers on 24th December to Charring Cross Hospital in London. They were not delivered, and eflorist have effectively told me they are not going to re-deliver them. The delivery company told me they were unable to deliver and sent them back to florist, but Eflorist said they had been delivered saying that they left them at the reception even though the hospital would not accept them as they could not find my aunty. To say the service was appalling was a huge understatement. To do this to me at this time was very distressing. I wish I had read their reviews before wasting $120 NZD (60 pound). Thanks for f***g nothing Eflorist.
I ordered flowers as a gift for my sister in England as I live in Australia. The flowers had arrived in a pot condition, wilting badly and looked quite dreadful, I asked her to send me a photo of them and when I saw it I was so disappointed, and embarrassed I have to say. I emailed Eflorist straight away, I received no reply; I had to email another two times to actually get a reply and finally after 3.5 weeks they have contacted me, only to say the following: - “Having reviewed the photograph you have been kind enough to provide, we are pleased to see that these flowers are fresh, have met the colour scheme of the advertised product and are to value. Unfortunately, on this occasion we are unable to pursue your complaint.” I will never use Eflorist again, lousy customer service, and for the most part sub-standard flowers.
If you are considering using this company I highly recommend you do not! I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday she spent her morning going through a sorry bunch of flowers to salvage what she could. To say I am upset is an understatement, such an awful start to her special day. I’ve attached pictures so you can see what eflorist think is an acceptable product to send on someone’s birthday, this is supposed to be the super deluxe bouquet, absolute joke! They arrived today too in this state!
Absolutely terrible service. My son ordered flowers for my wife as a thank you. Flowers arrived one day late and were wilted and generally in a poor condition. Contacted eflorist with photos to show the state of the bouquet and their advice was to remove outer petals from any damaged heads and that this was completely normal. In all my years of ordering flowers I have never had to remove dead or dying petals to make a bouquet look acceptable. There was no offer to make the situation right or refund delivery charge due to the courier failing to deliver on the day. Will never use eflorist again. I would recommend eflorist if you would like a bouquet of flowers delivered whenever they feel like, in a condition that would make you think the correct place to put them was straight in the bin.
Do not use! I ordered for 23rd December same day delivery nearly £38 was told late in afternoon they couldn’t deliver but would be delivered next day. Flowers never arrived and they lied and said multiple attempts had been made to deliver and card left all untrue After many emails from me and only 3 replies from them they finally gave a refund on 7th January I think this is a scam company and have reported to trading standards
Don’t order from eflorist - dead flowers delivered, awful costumer Service -and even worst condition of flowers - you can buy better looking one in Lidle for £3.00
Don’t order from florist. I paid £27 for birthday flowers and received no more than a bunch of flowers. 12 stems in total and the email I received only mentioned the freshness which was not in question. You can buy a better bouquet for less money in Tesco. Dissatisfied and disappointed.
Awful customer service and even more horrendous flowers! I ordered a so called luxury bouquet and received about eight wilted stems. I could have bought a much more beautiful bunch from a supermarket for a third of the price. Totally overpriced for what you get. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.
My son used them to send me some flowers for my birthday. The flowers were advertised as roses & lilies. Wow when they arrived I was totally shocked, they were awful, looked as if they had not seen water for quite a number of days. I wanted to throw them out although I did put them in water. Didn't do much good. The flowers all looked limp & dead. Will never order from this company again & will tell my son not to use them again. Disgraceful. Now I see they have had reviews & been found wanting. Rubbish company. Do not use them.
Ordered a bouquet, nothing like the picture advertised, different coloured roses, hardly any flowers at all, didn’t bloom, totally disappointing, Customer services no use at all, got your money couldn’t care less, think their attitude stinks, they where straggly not blooming, all the reviews say flowers that delivered where not the same as the picture advertised, that’s what my complaint is, but they not accepting liability, do they think we are all making it up. I don’t think so, don’t think would ever ever use this company again
ordered a bouquet or our daughters engagement, what turned up was nothing like what was shown on the website, one flower wilted some of the stems going mouldy etc. it was not a cost thing so we were completley devistasted that this company ruined a special occasion. contacted customer services with pictures they said flowers would get bigger over time, asked to send pics 48 hours later which we did as they had deteriorated further, e florist reply basically they were not interested. might as well have pushed money down the grid outside. Dont waste your moneyin this company go to to interflora or the english flower company instead which is what we had to do and pay over again but without the disapointment.
Recently bought some flowers for my parents anniversary. They were delivered on time on the 23rd December, However by the 24th December half of the flowers had wilted and died. The quality of the flowers was shockingly poor and I would not recommend using them again.
I received Fireside Christmas flowers from my sister in law today, a waste of money, no buds, some already dead. Very unattractive straggly bunch of flowers I have ever received.
Don’t waste your money I purchased a luxury bunch of flowers for my granny as it was the anniversary of her son (my fathers) death. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement!! I contacted eflorist straight away when the dead bunch of less than quarter arrived. There was no sympathy, they didn’t care, and told me to wait 48 hours. All the leaves were limp and what few flowers that were there were brown. I will never use this company again and I’ll make sure everyone knows the terrible experience we have suffered. On what was already a sad day, to receive dead flowers was the biggest insult! Disgraceful company!
We received a delivery on Saturday. The flowers were in poor condition. Two small sprays of Alstroemeria which were wilted and petals damaged and dropping. One white rose the outer petals already brown and shrivelling on the edges. Some pine cones on sticks and some Eucalyptus foliage also in poor condition. We e mailed the company as there are no means of phoning them. On Monday we received two similar standard e mail responses explaining how we should attempt to revive the wilted flower and requesting photographs. Today we received similar responses. Quite frankly their customer services are pretty clueless. You can obtain far better quality flowers from a supermarket or garage forecourt for a fraction of the cost.
Terrible. Avoid this scam company. Sebringa rubbish and after ni customer care
Too small for a £30 SUPER LUXURY size bouquet. Also, flowers were damaged and not fresh (petals were browning). Oh, and the free chocolates were not included. The package was delivered on time but just left outside the front door in the rain, so everything was soaked. Response to my email feedback to eflorist was half-hearted. Basically, we're very sorry but follow the care instructions and wait a couple of days and all may be better... We will not use eflorist again as there are plenty of other more reliable online florists to use.
Never ever use this company. Flowers did not arrive and they told me that they were refused. Rubbish. Have e-mailed them hundreds of times and they just fob you off saying they will not accept liability. Customer service absolutely atrocious - they deserve to go out of business. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS
Flowers did not arrive when promised, wrote to customer service who refused to refund or provide an explanation despite staying on at work for an extra hour waiting for the delivery. Avoid!
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,197 reviews