EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Do not use this company, I wish I had checked the reviews before I ordered. Placed an order for my mums birthday the money came out my account within minutes (take your money quick enough) I then thought I would check reviews as they took the money so fast I had a bad feeling about it and low and behold the reviews are terrible. I cancelled my order on Monday and was told I would receive a refund within 3 -5 working days, got to Thursday and still no refund I emailed them and I got a reply which said there was technical issue with my refund which has been fixed and the money will be back in my account in another 5 days!!! Having to wait over a week for a refund is ridiculous that's if I ever receive my refund according to other customers some of them never got their money back!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!"
Posted 59 minutes ago
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don't reply to emails, rude on the phone, don't provide the order which you bought, absolutely awful!!!!!!!"
"This company doesn't even deserve 1star. I spent £95 for flowers, chocolates,balloon and teddy to be delivered to my husbands workplace as a surprise for valentine's day. They provided not delivery time and when I tried to call them to find out their lines were temporarily closed and have been since...6days on! My husband recieved a message from his employer 6.07pm to confirm delivery by which time he had left the office and wont be back in till next week due to the halfterm holidays. Awful service, they should not be allowed to continue trading. They do not reply back to emails. They ruined our valentine's day. Do not use this company to deliver flowers to your loved ones!"
"Ordered an expensive delivery o lowers and wine or a 'special' birthday gift. Never delivered (3 days now) and, most annoyingly, absolutely no response from their 'complaints' hotline. Appalling!"
"My husband spent £50 on 24 extra special red roses with a vase and a mini box of chocolates for valentines day. At 2.00pm on the day we got....12 red roses...cheap variety with one of the stems with the head missing, a plastic vase and five chocolates. The blooms were old, tired and one of the heads had dropped off by the next day. We could have got the same thing for £10 from ASDA. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. They never even responded to emails or complaints"
"THEY DID NOT DELIVER AND DO NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS . THIEVES. LEGAL ACTION BEING TAKEN. THIS IS THEFT."
"I ordered 50 red roses to be delivered to the office of my wife and when she received it the flowers looked like a week-old flowers and were half dead. It totally ruined the surprise and our valentines day. I will NEVER use this company again and WILL NEVER recommend this company to anyone."
"Exactly the same as everyone else. Spent £40 on flowers for Valentine’s Day surprise. Ordered 5 days in advance and they never arrived and company cannot be contacted."
"This is shocking. These do not represent the flowers at all. I’m shocked at how badly I was deceived when purchasing the 50 red roses package. The bunch my partner received was no where near the scale of roses as depicted. They were small, many measured the diameter of her thumb nail. Disappointed. They do not represent what was displayed on image during time of purchase. I have been extremely miss-sold! Ripped off on valentines for this gimmick"
"I ordered three sets of flowers for Valentines day on Feb 13th. They confirmed my order, took my money and never delivered any of them! When I tried to call they had a voicemail saying they were closed due ti=o the high number of orders!!!! What? You're kidding me right? Total shambles and a total scam. Buyer beware, they are thieves!!!!!!"
"Ordered in time for valentine day then nothing heard till told at 6 wont be with you today"
"As with almost every other review spent a lot of money...flowers didn't even get delivered and from the reviews its obvious they're just theives and I'll never see the flowers or my money. Buyer beware!!!! Scam Artists of the first order"
"Ordered Flowers for my girlfriend at work to be delivered before 3pm as per website information. As of 4.30pm no delivery...she's gone home. No flowers and surprise ruined. What a useless company. No one answers the phone. I will certainly never use them again."
"Bought 100 roses thinking it would be this big bouquet. It’s arrived the tiniest bunch of roses I’ve ever seen, packed into a cardboard box. The roses you get from a supermarket actually look better than this. I’m actually away to the supermarket right now to buy roses and add them in with these ones. Avoid this company like the plague. Go with interflora, they might be expensive but at least they look good"
"Very awful flowers. They were very dehydrated and most were dead. You can tell they had been frozen before"
"Not a one off bad experience going by these reviews...Ordered and paid for flowers ...only to be told on the morning, 14 Feb, they were due for delivery...they can’t do it....useless...avoid"
"The picture vs what actually gets sent are completely different. They have a disclaimer which is basically a loophole to send cheap flowers! Std response from customer services!"
"Ordered the hedgerow bouquet. Beautiful picture. Only 2 roses instead of 3 and 7 long stems of dark dreary greenery. Nothing like. Emailed company. Ignored. Phoned and spoke to very offhand man. Asked for photos. Sent. Ignored. Chased again and spoke to man who said stem count was ok. Then spoke to girl who agreed it was a little sparse. She phoned florist. I asked for a refund but was turned down on the grounds that the stem count was correct. Not even correct colours or flowers and lots of filler greenery. Dark and dreary. I could have ordered from a different picture. Awful. Never again. I was still arguing with company when the flowers were dying. The first man I dealt with had never heard of customer service. The girl was better but unable to rectify problem. No partial or full refund."
"Ordered a Luxury Grandeur described as below “A very attractive combination of the most gorgeous lavender Roses and pretty pink Lilies topped with eucalyptus. Aqua packed for freshness, it's ready to display straight away.”this cost nearly £70 with delivery . It was easy to order and arrived on time , however what was delivered were essentially 7 stems that had not yet flowered. I contacted eflorist and sent a photo who responded Having reviewed the photograph you have been kind enough to provide, we're pleased to see that these flowers are fresh, they have met the colour scheme of the advertised product and are to value. Unfortunately, on this occasion we are unable to pursue your complaint. d as below “ When I asked them whether they thought the £10 per stem was “ to value “ I got no response . I had taken the time to look up pricing online and a guide is normally £5-6 per stem , so I am sure they are overcharging . Its a shame as they could have resolved this by assuming some responsibility, kbut in my case found them to be lacking accountability and duty of care. £70 for 7 stems of unflowered buds !!! will never use their service nor recommend again ."
"Ordered same day delivery flowers at a cost of nearly £43. No flowers delivered. Communication (phone call and emails) ignored. Avoid Eflorist at all costs - they are nothing more than thieves. I will be contacting trading standards."
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,067 reviews