EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
My daughter bought vintage bouquet for me for mother's day, what a waste of money, a rip off , they are not worth the money, and are trading under false pretences, she should have went to supermarket and got a fresh bouquet for a sixth of the price, l shall be contacting trading standards about this appalling service, ruined my mothers day THANKS
I received a box of flowers from my daughter for Mothers Day yesterday. When she saw them she was fuming to say the least. The bouquet was nothing like the picture of the flowers she chose and was so small and pathetic. She is going to make a complaint to eflorist and try and get her money back as these flowers are not value for money. We will contact trading standards for misrepresentation if they do not give a satisfactory response.
Absolutly disgraceful AVIOD AT ALL COSTS REPORTED TO TRADING STANDARDS. THIS COMPANY WANT SHUTTING DOWN. DONT SEND WHAT YOU ORDER AND THEN IGNORE ALL EMAILS
The left hand side of the photo is what I ordered from eflorist...the right hand side is what turned up. However it did turn up on time
My son ordered flowers for mothers day - they arrived 24 hours later ! A small straggly bunch almost dead . Disgusted !
I ordered three sets of flowers for Valentines day on Feb 13th. They confirmed my order, took my money and never delivered any of them! When I tried to call they had a voicemail saying they were closed due ti=o the high number of orders!!!! What? You're kidding me right? Total shambles and a total scam. Buyer beware, they are thieves!!!!!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY..... I would have been better of buying flowers from a garage!!!!! Luxury bouquet worth £30????? Absolutely NOT see for yourself with my photo attached. Never going to use again...
NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THE DISAPPOINTMENT I EXPERIENCED GIVEN HOW MUCH I PAID FOR 100 RED ROSES CANNOT BE EXPRESSED FULLY HERE! PLEASE AVOID THEM AND BUY FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY.
Would give 0 stars if possible. Don't bother! Ordered flowers for mothers day with guaranteed delivery on that day.. they didn't arrive. I emailed to ask where they were, and for a refund, and they tried to tell me that I had to allow extra working days either side of my chosen delivery date for the flowers to be delivered, even though on the page before I clicked by it said they would be delivered on mothers day. When they did arrive after mothers day, they were limp and half dead, so I'm glad they didnt arrive on mothers day otherwise it would have been an embarrassing gift. I asked for refund which they finally agreed to, asking me to wait for the refund to process. After 8 days I still had no refund, so sent them another email stating I would take further action if necessary, and the money miraculously appeared in my account shortly afterwards. Don't waste your time and effort, the flowers weren't even worth it in the end.
I purchased some flowers on 14 march Nothing like the picture on web page Flowers Missing-roses died 3 in 3 days I am still waiting for a refund Wish I'd read the reviews before buying from them
Do not use this company. They are a rip-off! My son paid £27.98 for what was a pathetic bunch of spindly small roses and what looked to be a limb cut off a shrub. Thick twisted stems that couldn't even be cut with stout scissors. Happy Mother's Day with a hollow ring. They should be closed down. Report to Trading Standards. Disgraceful.
One star doesn't even justify that order!! I received the wrong bunch of flowers, paid extra for a Saturday delivery for them to come on the Friday. And all Eflorist had to say was the flowers won't look right until after two days of care, not mentioning they are the wrong bunch or the extra delivery they charged for no reason. Well I've had them two days now, they haven't miraculously changed into the bunch of tulips I ordered, but the tiny daffodils (that any nursery kid would pick from outside) are dead. They are an absolute rip of and won't take any responsibility for their actions!!! Do not order from here!!! I've attached a picture to show "20 tulips that are budding" to let you all see how pathetic they were.
They arrived a day early then requested and they aren't even the ones I ordered! I was expecting a large bunch of flowers (I paid extra for the large) to find a measly bunch of flowers that I could have picked up in Tescos for £5!! Considering I paid £27 for them including delivery I'm disgusted. Flowers had fallen off and all I got back from the customer service was them saying that the flowers were still in bud and why they looked sparse (what was left of the flowers anyway) I could have picked up better flowers in a supermarket for less! Will not be using this company again and have informed friends and family to do the same.
The flowers that got delivered were such a small bunch, nothing like on the website. Ordered 30 tulip's but 20 turned up, and few were dying already. Terrible. I will be requesting a refund.
Ordered two sets of flowers to be delivered today (25 march) both sets were delivered Wednesday, upon seeing them they were no where near what the images were like of the flowers that I had ordered, I am absolutely disgusted, if I wanted cheap flowers I would have gone to the local petrol garage, I will be contacting this company today for a refund, DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE
I ordered a bouquet of roses and lillies for my mother who lives 300 miles from me. I have received a photo of them this evening, not a rose or Lilly in sight, disgusted. You are ripping people off and I will be demanding a refund.
We ordered a Mother's Day bouquet of roses and lilies. We received a tiny bouquet of dead roses and cheap carnations. I could have purchased better flowers for £2 from a market. We will be contacting eflorist for a refund, or if they are uncooperative as other reviewers suggest, claim through our credit card company. Please check out the facebook eflorist complaints group for photos of other 'bouquets.'
received flowers this morning from my daughter , not worth the money at all , photo appeared so much larger than actual flowers and they look half dead
Recived flowers for Mother's Day when they arrived I was so disappointed they looked nothing like the photo and where so small. I am disabled and can not leave the house therefore I had to get my flowers delivered. I am truly disgusted with the mis-selling of these flowers. They where not value for money!!
WHAT A JOKE OF A COMPANY!!!! Do not order from them! They advertise false photos!!! I ordered 50 red roses, which came as 45?!!!!!!! Most of them was dead, and the smallest roses i have ever seen! there customer service is awful! company should be shut down !!!!!!!
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,178 reviews