EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
My daughter bought vintage bouquet for me for mother's day, what a waste of money, a rip off , they are not worth the money, and are trading under false pretences, she should have went to supermarket and got a fresh bouquet for a sixth of the price, l shall be contacting trading standards about this appalling service, ruined my mothers day THANKS
I received a box of flowers from my daughter for Mothers Day yesterday. When she saw them she was fuming to say the least. The bouquet was nothing like the picture of the flowers she chose and was so small and pathetic. She is going to make a complaint to eflorist and try and get her money back as these flowers are not value for money. We will contact trading standards for misrepresentation if they do not give a satisfactory response.
Absolutly disgraceful
AVIOD AT ALL COSTS
REPORTED TO TRADING STANDARDS.
THIS COMPANY WANT SHUTTING DOWN.
DONT SEND WHAT YOU ORDER AND THEN IGNORE ALL EMAILS
The left hand side of the photo is what I ordered from eflorist...the right hand side is what turned up. However it did turn up on time
Order number (WA5921014).

The order was placed on the 24th of May for delivery on 26th. They arrived 7pm that day. When my wife opened them they were totally all shriveled up.
My wife cut them back and put them in the vase with the plant food/sachet. The flowers didn't recover so a total waste of money. I have sent three emails along with photos and there has been no response from you, quick to take money slow at resolving issues.
Would advise everyone if you are ordering flowers don’t order from here spent £35:97 for a few broken roses and a plastic vase would have been a better selection buying from a supermarket. I sent a picture and complained even though they said they didn’t receive it A very unhappy customer
I chose your company when looking for an online florist due to your offer of a free box of chocolates. It was a small gesture but none the less it meant a treat for both of my parents instead of just one. No chocolates were received! I have contacted customer services twice regarding the situation and they didn't bother to reply. Very poor and as a result I wouldn't use the company again.
Poor quality half the flowers came dead thankyou for the birthday girt for my daughter should queued at tesco for hour better quality
Dear friends, writing to discourage any of your potential attempts from buying from eFlorist. I've ordered a bouquet for the teacher at school which she never received because it has been delivered after school closing hours and has been dumped on the front yard of the school's entrance declaring by driver to be left in the safe place for overnight. The parcel flew over 2 metres fence and has been left outside rain of blistering sun. In the morning, there was no trace of it. I've contacted eFlorist and they replied that it is my fault that I should have read that the delivery could take till 9pm. The company's attitude is pathetic and disgusting blaming customer for their failures to their own services. Flowers should be given a priority delivery a d can't be expected to be carried around in Yodel van whole day and after being treated of being thrown over the high fence. eFlorist can't even afford their own flower couriers. It's beyond disgrace! So, if you don't want to waste your time and money and get your occasion thoroughly ruined by sending your recepient old flowers and embarrassing yourself, my heart- warming advice to you- DON'T ORDER FROM eFlorist. Please, read the reviews about the company if you are still hesitating!
Please do not buy off here
I spent £19.99 on flowers plus £5 delivery. Wrapped in tacky brown paper
Please see photos. Yellow sunrise bunch.
Flowers dead on delivery despite guarantee of 5 dats freshness. Flowers delivered 2 days before Mother’s Day dead and despite 4 emails with photos of dead photos not replaced of refunded. Did not look anything like photos on website. And customer service non existent. My 82 year old dad had to replace flowers for my mum to avoid disappointment on Mother’s Day. Don’t use this website they do not deliver what they say and keep sending u emails telling u dead flowers can be brought back to life if cut stems etc etc. I have never heard such rubbish in my life. Imagine sending dead flowers to your loved ones 😞
Absolutely gutted to pay money for such a poir quality bouquet. Due to Covid19 i was unable to go out and buy a pressy and card for my daughters bday so thought Id use eflorist. Oh wow I wish i hadnt. The whole thing arrived looking as if it had been trampled over. Buds were hanging off the stemd. Stems were broken . I should have gone and picked weeds from the garden instead... i forwarded the email to my daughter on how to care for the flowers, but how do you get a broken stem to flower. The buds were in the box detatched from stems. And the few flowers on ghe bouquet were turning brown. Absolutely terrible. So so upset. The box was just thrown into the porch, didnt even know it had been delivered untill we went out to put the trash out...
The £35 flowers I ordered looked nothing like on the website! I then asked for a refund and was told to wait to see if they changed within 48 hours and was then told they don’t do full refunds, awful service will not order from here again.
I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday and when they arrived I was in total shock. They looked nothing like the picture. I chose luxury and these flowers were not even standard. Would never get anything from them again. Very disappointed.
Worst company I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. Don't touch them with a barge pole! You get nicer flowers on a garage forecourt! When you complain they patronise you and refuse a refund! See the difference between the Mothers day photos my mother in law sent compared to what I ordered
Absolutely dreadful. Spent £50 and the bouquet that was delivered looked like they were from someone's garden. Completely different flowers to the ones that ordered and almost none of them had blossomed and was still in their buds.

Completely dismissed my complaint out of hand and refused to give me a refund.

Photos attached!
I am writing to you to lodge a formal complaint about your services, as I am a very unhappy customer and it has caused me wasted time and money.
I ordered a package from your company (Order ID provided below) on Monday 17th Feb 2020 to be delivered the next day, for my girlfriend as a surprise. She was starting a new job in an office building that week so I wanted to surprise her with some flowers & chocolates. I saw my girlfriend on Tuesday night and asked if she received a package, in which her response was that she hadn’t, which was embarrassing for me and very confusing as I hadn’t received any correspondence from you guys about this. Being an office building, I thought to myself maybe I would call reception and ask whether these had been delivered and were being stored somewhere.
When I called on Wednesday morning, the receptionist informed me that a package had arrived but they didn’t recognise the name so told the courier that perhaps he had the wrong name or address. When I asked whether it was for my girlfriend, Emily Sayers, she said it was and was sorry but she didn’t know she worked there now. This is when I got in contact with you guys via your online chat system. I explained what had happened and was expecting you guys to take it on yourself and locate where the package was. Instead I got “You’ll need to contact Yodel yourself and arrange delivery to an alternative address”. I was pretty shocked by this response. It shouldn’t be on me to contact the courier, I bought a product from you guys which included in it delivery, I did not buy 2 separate services - flowers from you and a courier. I paid your company to cover all bases.
Anyway, I begrudgingly went and spent a lot of time getting through to the Yodel customer service section on their website. After considerable time getting to speak to someone and explaining everything, they said they needed a tracking number so they could find out where the parcel was. There was no tracking number provided in any correspondence with your company. I initially reached out to customer services, but after a while I decided this was taking too long so decided to go on your live chat. They were able to provide me with a tracking number for Yodel, so back I went through their long customer service process, having to explain the whole situation again to another agent and eventually gave them the tracking ID.
They went away, located the package and came back with “Your item had now been sent back to the sender, please contact them to resolve this”. This was so frustrating as I was just being passed back and forth between you and Yodel, something as a paying customer to your company I shouldn’t have to be doing. So again, I went back to your live chat and told one of your agents that the package had been sent back, in which I got the response “We won’t be able to resend it now as the flowers will probably be dead, please take it up with the courier”. I was absolutely gob smacked and infuriated that this was the response. How can it be that I order something from your company on Monday night, delivery is attempted on Tuesday and mistakenly turned away and that’s it?! There was absolutely no correspondence from you, or the courier, to say what was going on. I only found out by having to call myself and find out, how is this the process as a paying customer?! I straight away, Wednesday morning got in touch with both you and the courier and that’s it, I’m told nothing can be done.
I’m very angry and frustrated that I was being passed off to Yodel to deal with them. I didn’t employ them as a courier for their services, I came to your company for your service which was delivery of flowers, I shouldn’t have to waste my time finding out what’s happened to them because there was absolutely no correspondence. I’m shocked that there isn’t a process in place where you’ve told Yodel to hold on to items for at least a day so people have the chance to get them redelivered or pick them up from a depot. I’m also shocked that there’s no process in place for communication between yourselves, the courier and myself. If I had received a text / call / email as soon as the items were refused, I would have been able to resolve this right away. As it is til this day I have no communication about the delivery and it not arriving. To rub salt in the wound, only today did I receive the Yodel tracking code I had asked for from your customer services via email, so again, with myself being proactive I wouldn’t have got this in nearly enough time. I’m astounded that the process is that if they are refused, the courier sends them straight back the next morning. I mentioned this to one of your agents and she said that this was a rare occurrence which I really fail to believe. If it is a rare occurrence, then you should be doing everything in your powers to help me.
The best I was offered, after I had asked whether there was anything you guys could do - not you offering, was a 20% discount on my next order. Again, I was shocked that after all this I was only receiving 20% off my next order?! There is no way I would be ordering from your company again if this is how the matter was going to be resolved.
ORDER NUMBER [EF2634502] WA5073864-1

DO NOT USE!!
Will ultimately let you down at the last minute with a half baked Email and discount code to use in future (as if you would after such a let down)
Ordered for Valentines day and they weren't slow in taking payment! Received an Email at 1615 telling me as they were busy they could not complete the order or delivery!! 1615 on Valentines day ye know how shops close at 1700 meaning no gift for my wife!!!!
Why leave it so late in the day? Why take the order in the first place when you KNOW how busy you are?
Will NEVER use again and urge others to do the same!
DISGRACE!!
OH AND STILL NO REFUND TO PAYMENT METHOD AND NOW BLAMING THE BANK FOR THE DELAY SO NOT ONLY LET YOU DOWN ALSO KEEP YOUR MONEY THEN BLAME A THIRD PARTY!

THIS REVIEW IS FACTUAL AND HAVE EMAIL PROOF IF REQUIRED!!
Awful customer service and even more horrendous flowers! I ordered a so called luxury bouquet and received about eight wilted stems. I could have bought a much more beautiful bunch from a supermarket for a third of the price. Totally overpriced for what you get. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.
My son ordered flowers for mothers day - they arrived 24 hours later ! A small straggly bunch almost dead . Disgusted !
EFlorist is rated 3.37 based on 4,725 reviews