EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
1 New Reviews Written
5PM
5PM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered flowers for my mum. I was so embarrassed when I saw them. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet online. I contacted the company and sent them all the ridiculous photos they asked for then heard nothing back! I won’t use this company again and advise you to avoid them. customer services couldn’t have cared less and when they received the requested photos didn’t bother to follow it up! If you’re happy to spend £30 on something similar to the photo I have added then this is the company for you...."
Dan
"Below is the email I sent to eflorist and received an utterly pathetic response. Good morning, I am emailing as a formal complaint regarding the above order. Firstly I would like state how unbelievably poor the quality of the flowers are for the money I have paid. I could have picked up the same bunch in Aldi for £3 rather than pay the £13.99 you have had the cheek to charge me. Photos attached for your consideration. Secondly, the box of chocolates you had the audacity to charge me £4.99 for had 5 chocolates inside them. Can you see how that is nothing short of complete disregard for your customers? This is the first time I have used your service and will most certainly be the last. When I rang the call centre to check the status of my delivery there was a dog barking in the background. What sort of company are you running? I demand a full refund for the disgusting service I have received from start to finish. You can see from the below photographs that it simply isn’t good enough. I shall refrain from posting a review of your service should I receive what I am duly owed, otherwise I will ensure that the details of my experience are posted as far and wide as humanly possible."
Michelle Grayling
"There are 2 Facebook groups set up with countless people all saying they have had an awful experience and no refund. Including me! The groups are called efloristcomplaintsgroup and eflorist? Efraud. Letterbox flowers don't fit through the letterbox, turn up late if at all and arrive dead. Others post photos of flowers that bear no resemblance to the advertised flowers and arrive dead and damaged. They still take your money though and refuse to refund, they even ignore you. I can't even contact them on their Facebook page now because they have blocked me. They filter out any less than positive comments even though they are all based on customer experiences. Just how does this company get away with it? Myself and others are taking this further to the press and TV. I just wish I knew the issues beforehand hence leaving this review, so that the same situation is not going to affect anyone else. Sending flowers is a sentimental gesture, in my case it was a bereavement. Eflorist completely ruined the gesture and has caused nothing but upset. Please think again about using this company. I hope this review is published, it's s only fair people know, as eflorist are taking peoples hard earned money for a poor service and poor product not fit for purpose."
Glenn B
"The flowers I ordered were nothing like the advertised photo."
Jo
"DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY..... I would have been better of buying flowers from a garage!!!!! Luxury bouquet worth £30????? Absolutely NOT see for yourself with my photo attached. Never going to use again..."
Verified Reviewer
"I disappointingly only received the flowers I ordered for my Mum for Mother’s Day on the 13th March (2 days late). My order was placed on the 22nd of February for the 9th of March. The delivery information on the website wasn’t clear about when they would arrive - I didn’t know whether it would be on the day I selected or in 1-2 working days after my selected date, which led me to choose the 9th as I didn’t want the flowers to arrive too much before mother’s day but I didn’t want them to be late either. Once the flowers arrived they looked dead, the bouquet was very small and does not compare to the picture on the website so I am extremely disappointed. I emailed Eflorist on the 13th of March when I received the flowers and attached pictures of the flowers I received, what they were advertised to look like, my order confirmation and the delivery information I read. It has now been 31 days and I have not yet received even a reply! As a student who is living away from home for the first year and living off a small student loan, I wanted to arrange a small gesture for my Mum on a budget, so I was upset that this is how it turned out and am even more disappointed that Eflorist were even bothered enough to reply to my email. I definitely would not recommend using their service."
Joanne
"AVOID AVOID AVOID. DO NOT USE. I ordered a luxury size bouquet for my Mums birthday, which promised on their website to be 100% bigger than the one pictured (which was standard size). It eventually arrived 3 days late!!! and I was a little bemused when a tiny box was handed to me. On opening the box I discovered 9 full flowers, 4 buds and a little foilage wrapped in cellophane.... disgusted and fuming I tried to contact eFlorist but their voice message stated the phone line was temporarily paused......(be aware that the number will charge you at premium rates). So I emailed them only to get automated reply saying their very busy. Once I did get a reply they refused to acknowledge my bouquet was not to the quantity that I had ordered but instead insulted my intelligence by saying it's because I didn't immediately put them in water....... after many many exchanges over several weeks, during which their excuses became even more bazaar, I finally got them to refund my costs. Awful people - this Company needs fully investigating by the authorities."
Lorraine Holmes
"Very poor isn’t low enough for a review. I will never ever use this company again. I ordered flowers for my Mum for Mother’s day. They were due to be delivered on Saturday but never arrived. They eventually arrived on Monday after being dispatched on Friday. The flowers were not the ones I had ordered, there were no freesias, my Mums favourite flower. They were tulips and dead ones at that. I received some tulips myself from the local supermarket and mine were much nicer than then ones that were delivered. I emailed the company twice and no reply even providing photos. I rang this morning and the guy said they had been snowed under with loads of calls - not really interested. I had to give him the order number several times, my name and what flowers I had ordered. Eventually he found my emails and on seeing the pictures of the flowers he laughed- not impressed!! He then continued to dig a bigger hole. Eventually he offered me a full refund. When I asked to talk to his supervisor he said he was busy and why would I want to speak to his supervisor. I have asked him to get the supervisor to call me. Guess what I’m still waiting. I suggest they need to sort out their flower supplier and train their customer service personnel better."
Jay
"I paid extra for sunday delivery, the flowers were delivered on the saturday, they looked nothing like the pic, and was full of foilage, when I complained they told me that the flowers met the guidelines, and the earlier delivery was to ensure that they made it on Saturday, which is unacceptable. The flowers were an absolute disgrace, i have been trying to find ways to post the pictures. Disgraceful customer service, been on hold for 25 mins, i assume everyones complaining. no call backs, digraceful flowers, £50 down the drain. I have used these guys for a few years and no problems. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS."
Billie
"Ordered the flowers on Wednesday evening for Delivery Friday so that my mother would receive the flowers before mothers day on Sunday. I sent an e-mail on Sunday evening to establish what was going on. I had a response stating they would send another bouquet out. My mum then received the flowers today please below pictures. absolutely nothing like what is advertised on their website. I am hoping they re send another bouquet out today."
Martyn
"Dreadful company. The flowers were okay but the china pot they came in looked second hand and was badly marked. When i contacted the company about it they couldn't have cared less."
Carol
"The display delivered looked nothing like the display I ordered. I phoned and emailed on numerous occasions to no avail. The last person I spoke to refused to give me his name, saying it wasn't necessary. He wouldn't put me through to a Manager. I will never use this service again. Non existent customer service."
O.S
"You cant even imagine how dissapointed I am with Eflorist service! They nearly ruined whole birthday surprise and let down me and other 10 people. I`ve ordered flowers for Saturday to be delivered in Studio 88, Leicester square which is live music club. I`ve called Eflorist to make sure they will be delivered and handed to my sister as surprise from all friends with a gift and birthday cake, i`ve asked Eflorist if they do deliver to such venues and was answered yes, certainly they do, so i did not expect any problems ahead. On Saturday morning, I got notification from DPD - Why Eflorist using not normal courier is a huge mystery to me! as they are parcel delivery company not a flower courier! You can`t deliver flowers with that as they must to be delivered within the same day! Notification stated that they will be delivering flowers from 9 to 10 AM and straight away after that notification I`ve received picture of closed door. Of course club was closed to public as it is a club working after noon, but still there was one person inside the office and she confirmed to me later that day that no no one haven`t even tried to knock or ring the bell. I called eflorist i was told arrogantly that I have to deal with DPD not Eflorist - why? again new mystery. I called DPD around 4 times on Saturday trying to get my flowers, they said they might try to deliver again and i made sure they will call the door and I`ve provided DPD with contact number to call upon arrival in case no one will open the door, which wouldnt be the case as their staff is amazing and helped with any request i had. I called them again 4PM and they said, sorry we don`t have any drivers already and your flowers just got back to depot and we will be delivering flowers NEXT DAY! That meant it will screw whole evening, as at 4PM i couldn`t find any other florist who would prepare bunch for me before 730PM. I`ve asked where is a depot, they said its in Park Royal and working hours are until 6PM. So me with wet hair, completely undressed (as I supposed to go to club with my sister where i booked table and was organising the rest of the evening) had to catch an UBER and fly from Bermondsey, one side of the city, to Park Royal which is another side of the city! I`ve arrived 20 minutes before the closure to collect these flowers. i`ve spent 45 pounds in order to collect these flowers which i shouldn't do at all as its fully Eflorist duty. When i received small box, I was dissapointed with the size of the bunch too, roses are tiny! Ive ordered 100 roses bunch. Roses which are on the picture advertised on the website are completely different sort and they are way bigger. Ive raised compalin and ask for refund, but they just answered no with no taking care of situation and trying to change next time or take my complain as consideration to change courier. So i`ve ended up spending 100 pounds for nothing plus experience enormous amount of stress!!!"
Em
"Flowers received not as on website,not fresh and bunch very small. Contacted customer services who were in denial and said there's nothing wrong with my order. Flowers were for a poorly friend imagine the shock on receiving them. Don't use!!!!"
Lynn Scottl
"I ordered a lovely floral bunch for my daughter and got something very different, what came was nothing like it, i am now being fobbed off by being told to wait 48 hours for the transformation when a very poor bunch of greenery and a couple of roses will turn into what i ordered. Very very dissapointing and missrepresentation"
Moira
"I ordered flowers on 26th OCtober for delivery to a little girl on her birthday on 28th October. They did not arrive until the evening of the 30th and were destroyed. I have contacted eflorist (who were VERY quick to answer a comment on trustpilot on the 28th when the flowers were due) but have failed to respond to emails, photos and requests for refund, this is now 10 days later and still nothing. Am furious and would never recommend them"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,062 reviews