EFlorist Q&A

4% of reviewers recommend EFlorist

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How long does EFlorist take to deliver?

EFlorist normally delivers within 5 Days.
E

Delivery - Slow

43.48%
Industry Average
" You have been warned do not use this company ,! I' m to embarrassed to tell my son how bad they are ,bashed ,and wilted no chocolate ,slung over a 6 ft fence ,was my delivery SHUT THEM DOWN !!! Watch dog i think 😈😈😈 "
- Alison ,norfolk
" Just received my so called deluxe paradise flowers today (pre ordered for my mum for mother’s day tomorrow). Looks nothing like the deluxe picture. The bunch is as big as those £8-£10 flowers you buy in the supermarket & I just spent over £30. First and last time I will be using EFlorist. The only good thing was the delivery from yodel. They gave you a 2 hour window and you could track it. "
- Char
" They provided not delivery time and when I tried to call them to find out their lines were temporarily closed and have been since. "
- Jb