EFlorist Insights

EFlorist have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E

B-

Price - Average

67.35%
Industry Average
" Great choice, great prices, excellent for me as I live abroad so delivery to UK. "
- Angela Clark
" Excellent, would recommend and would use again. Good price. they delivered to my wife's work for our wedding anniversary. I ordered it in the morning and they arrived by 3pm. The flowers looked good and my wife was very happy with them. I will use them again. "
- Eric Og
" Placed order with EFlorist around lunchtime yesterday, the Monday after the New Year weekend and apparently the flowers arrived safely today, Tuesday. I haven't seen them but the recipient appears delighted with them. The price was reasonable and the types of blooms seemed ideal, not too garish. Thank you EFlorist. "
- C. Blight
Write your review on EFlorist
E

Delivery - Slow

43.47%
Industry Average
" Not a one off bad experience going by these reviews...Ordered and paid for flowers ...only to be told on the morning, 14 Feb, they were due for delivery...they can’t do it....useless...avoid "
- Derek
" ”this cost nearly £70 with delivery . "
- Mark Sparrow
" Ordered same day delivery flowers at a cost of nearly £43. No flowers delivered. Communication (phone call and emails) ignored. Avoid EFlorist at all costs - they are nothing more than thieves. I will be contacting trading standards. "
- VICTORIA JENKINS
F

Refunds - Difficult

29.63%
Industry Average
" I asked for a refund but was turned down on the grounds that the stem count was correct. "
- Derbyshire customer.
" A day late in delivery so missed my mother's 80th birthday. Phoned to ask what happened and emailed, three week later received a refund of £3.40 which didn't even cover the cost of delivery - outrageous and so disappointing. Will not be using again "
- Ziz Coltart
" The flowers delivered were nothing like what was ordered and died within 4 days. I had to battle to get any refund and only managed to get 50% back. I will not be using them again. "
- Anonymous
C-

Customer Service - Average

57.53%
Industry Average
" The picture vs what actually gets sent are completely different. They have a disclaimer which is basically a loophole to send cheap flowers! Std response from customer services! "
- Taryn
" The first man I dealt with had never heard of customer service. "
- Derbyshire customer.
" £70 for 7 stems of unflowered buds !!! will never use their service nor recommend again . "
- Mark Sparrow