EFlorist Reviews

D
Happiness Grade
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

EFlorist have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

Price - Excellent

73.33%
Industry Average
Great choice, great prices, excellent for me as I live abroad so delivery to UK.
- Angela Clark
Excellent, would recommend and would use again. Good price. they delivered to my wife's work for our wedding anniversary. I ordered it in the morning and they arrived by 3pm. The flowers looked good and my wife was very happy with them. I will use them again.
- Eric Og
Placed order with EFlorist around lunchtime yesterday, the Monday after the New Year weekend and apparently the flowers arrived safely today, Tuesday. I haven't seen them but the recipient appears delighted with them. The price was reasonable and the types of blooms seemed ideal, not too garish. Thank you EFlorist.
- C. Blight
C-

Delivery - Average

56.25%
Industry Average
When delivery was sent they were all dead.
- Wendy Payton
No wet wadding around stems of flowers and delivery made 18.
- Susan Turner
Instead I got “You’ll need to contact Yodel yourself and arrange delivery to an alternative address”.
- Josh Thomson
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.18%
Industry Average
If I could give 0 stars I would. They sent me dead flowers and after emailing them and asking for a refund to which they stated they agreed with me that the flowers were bad they completely ignored me. I am still waiting for a refund from them. Extremely disappointed. Customer service team are ignorant and flowers are gross. NEVER AGAIN. Please don’t order from them
- Keeley dawson (still waiting for refund)
Mothers day flowers have still not arrived, no response to my emails. So embarrassed that my mum received nothing from me on Mothers day, and the disappointment for my mum :( Opened a case with Paypal to get a refund. Avoid this company.
- Anonymous
No flowers turned up and still no sign of them 5 days later! The customer service team have been ignoring all my messages, they have been deleting everyone’s comments on Facebook asking where their flowers are and ignoring my messages about a refund.
- Jessie
D
52.05%
Industry Average
- Keeley dawson (still waiting for refund)
I ordered Alstomerias for my friends birthday as theyv are her favourite flowers. When delivery was sent they were all dead. This is the photograph that my friend sent me, after complaining to E florist that I wanted a replacement sent, they gave me a load of bull about that's what they should look like until they are put in water, then supposedly they should perk up. My friend buys these flowers all the time but never had a bunch like these. After putting them in water still no change. (They were still dead!!) They may be cheap but you get what you pay for and they are rubbish. See other reviews which I didn't check before ordering unfortunately. So my friends bouquet didn't please her on her birthday as I had hoped. Really bad service as you don't expect to get dead flowers delivered!!🙁
- Wendy Payton