EFlorist Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

EFlorist have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

Price - Average

69.23%
Industry Average
Great choice, great prices, excellent for me as I live abroad so delivery to UK.
- Angela Clark
Excellent, would recommend and would use again. Good price. they delivered to my wife's work for our wedding anniversary. I ordered it in the morning and they arrived by 3pm. The flowers looked good and my wife was very happy with them. I will use them again.
- Eric Og
Placed order with EFlorist around lunchtime yesterday, the Monday after the New Year weekend and apparently the flowers arrived safely today, Tuesday. I haven't seen them but the recipient appears delighted with them. The price was reasonable and the types of blooms seemed ideal, not too garish. Thank you EFlorist.
- C. Blight

Delivery - Average

57.55%
Industry Average
Flowers did not arrive when promised, wrote to customer service who refused to refund or provide an explanation despite staying on at work for an extra hour waiting for the delivery. Avoid!
- Anonymous
I ordered some flowers for immediate delivery to a friend who was ill.
- Steve Burnett
No delivery. Apparently the issue was with Yodel. Very disappointed as the flowers were for my mother's 89th Birthday. I've been offered a refund and just hope I get one after reading the other reviews!
- Caroline
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.66%
- Caroline
This company did NOT deliver the flowers I paid for to my brother and his partner and they made no attempt to rectify this issue. They have not refunded me my money and have committed fraud. I shall be taking the ma
- Kim Hutt
56.49%
Industry Average
Never ever use this company. Flowers did not arrive and they told me that they were refused. Rubbish. Have e-mailed them hundreds of times and they just fob you off saying they will not accept liability. Customer service absolutely atrocious - they deserve to go out of business. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS
- ANONYMOUS
- Anonymous
Paid too much for flowers that did not resemble the ones chosen online. Won’t be using the service again!!