EFlorist Insights

EFlorist have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E

B-

Price - Average

67.27%
Industry Average
" Great choice, great prices, excellent for me as I live abroad so delivery to UK. "
- Angela Clark
" Excellent, would recommend and would use again. Good price. they delivered to my wife's work for our wedding anniversary. I ordered it in the morning and they arrived by 3pm. The flowers looked good and my wife was very happy with them. I will use them again. "
- Eric Og
" Placed order with EFlorist around lunchtime yesterday, the Monday after the New Year weekend and apparently the flowers arrived safely today, Tuesday. I haven't seen them but the recipient appears delighted with them. The price was reasonable and the types of blooms seemed ideal, not too garish. Thank you EFlorist. "
- C. Blight
Write your review on EFlorist
E

Delivery - Slow

43.47%
Industry Average
" They use a cheap delivery company that ruins the box and the flowers. "
- Steve
" Rubbish! Don't use them! The carrier leaves delivery outside! Yodel is the courier who are a disgrace! "
- Anonymous
" I ordered on Tuesday for delivery on Friday for my wife's birthday on Saturday. "
- Chris H
F

Refunds - Difficult

29.91%
Industry Average
" The company made no effort to compensate me for the poor service and I am still waiting for a refund. "
- Steve
" Emailed to resolve but lengthy process and not willing to offer anything other than a refund. "
- Andy Pittman
" The same here. No flowers delivered. Contacted me two days later offering to refund. We'll see whether this is going to happen. "
- Peter
C-

Customer Service - Average

57.51%
Industry Average
" Awful customer service. In my view this is 'how not to run a business'. Sue "
- Susan Green
" 0 stars!! Boyfriend ordered 100 red roses, they have already turned black in 2 days, customer service rude, unhelpful, refuse to accept a complaint, refuse to give phone number. I'm furious that they have so much money for these and don't care for their clients at all. Also delivered on the wrong day. Do not use!!!!! "
- Melanie Hurrell
" Terrible Service and No Flowers! I ordered flowers for my aunt's birthday. "