EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"eFlorist reviews REVIEWS FROM THE WEB 1.1/5Yell.com · 34 votes GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY 5 ★ 4 ★ 3 ★ 2 ★ 1 ★ 2.0 553 reviews GOOGLE REVIEWS Most relevant Alison Alison 3 reviews 4 minutes ago I ordered flowers for my mum as it would have been my parents wedding anniversary , unfortunately my dad has recently passed. Guaranteed delivery for the 18th, order confirmation sent to me in an email ! To later receive another email stating they would not be delivered that day and would upgrade the bouquet ! I visited on 20th and the bouquet had not been upgraded !!! I contacted them today and stated this , to which I basically cannot and won't give you a refund or any compensation ! I think eFlorist should re-read the consumer act .. If you cannot full fill an order and delivery ,do not guarantee this on your website !!! Fraudsters!"
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered English Garden and the flowers delivered were even better than the picture! Everyone thought they were absolutely beautiful. Thank You"
"poor quality flowers, customer service were not interested and said this was expected with delivery of flowers will never use them again"
"Only giving a 1 because 0 isn't an option. Please avoid these people and go elsewhere - their flowers were not repreasentative of their advert and their customer service is simply deplorable. 93% poor rating is all the indication needed to go elsewhere - just plain awful - I'll be taking my issues to the relevant regulatory body."
"If I could score zero I would. Ordered flowers at the weekend to be delivered on my wife’s birthday, 2 days later no flowers, money taken out of my account(card payment) & no reply to emails that I sent them chasing my order. Won’t be using them again."
"There are 2 Facebook groups set up with countless people all saying they have had an awful experience and no refund. Including me! The groups are called efloristcomplaintsgroup and eflorist? Efraud. Letterbox flowers don't fit through the letterbox, turn up late if at all and arrive dead. Others post photos of flowers that bear no resemblance to the advertised flowers and arrive dead and damaged. They still take your money though and refuse to refund, they even ignore you. I can't even contact them on their Facebook page now because they have blocked me. They filter out any less than positive comments even though they are all based on customer experiences. Just how does this company get away with it? Myself and others are taking this further to the press and TV. I just wish I knew the issues beforehand hence leaving this review, so that the same situation is not going to affect anyone else. Sending flowers is a sentimental gesture, in my case it was a bereavement. Eflorist completely ruined the gesture and has caused nothing but upset. Please think again about using this company. I hope this review is published, it's s only fair people know, as eflorist are taking peoples hard earned money for a poor service and poor product not fit for purpose."
"The flowers I ordered were nothing like the advertised photo."
"Just terrible... they Cheng my delivery slot for two days later no one even call and inform me about that... When I ask for refund because I don't need this flowers after two days they refused ... What a terrible customer service!!!"
"WORST company to do business with! My boyfriend ordered Valentines day flowers to be delivered to my office on specified date! It is safe to say the company didn't complete their side of the contract - it is 2nd May and I am still to receive the flowers! When contacted on 14th February they lied and said that the order is on its way! It really blows my mind how company like this is allowed to trade! No offer of resolution, no offer of a refund! this has takes us to the point were we just couldn't waste more time chasing them... which is what they rely on I guess..take the money and hope you don't have to give it back.. This business is is prime example of one that needs to be investigated by The Office Of Fair Trading, which I will actually inform now!"
"Absolute joke of a company. Flowers not delivered on time then promised they would be delivered again. But yet again failed to deliver. Do not use!!"
"NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE EVER USE THIS COMPANY !!! I am making a point to inform people about this place. Excuses, doublespeak, flowers never turned up! AWAITING MY REFUND"
"Absolute shambles of a company... deliver flowers that are almost dead and didn’t last longer than 24hrs. Customer service is a disgrace, absolutely no help what so ever and no responsibility taken. Flowers delivered looked nothing like the pictures, company should be investigated by consumer watch dog as complete misrepresentation. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY..... I would have been better of buying flowers from a garage!!!!! Luxury bouquet worth £30????? Absolutely NOT see for yourself with my photo attached. Never going to use again..."
"I disappointingly only received the flowers I ordered for my Mum for Mother’s Day on the 13th March (2 days late). My order was placed on the 22nd of February for the 9th of March. The delivery information on the website wasn’t clear about when they would arrive - I didn’t know whether it would be on the day I selected or in 1-2 working days after my selected date, which led me to choose the 9th as I didn’t want the flowers to arrive too much before mother’s day but I didn’t want them to be late either. Once the flowers arrived they looked dead, the bouquet was very small and does not compare to the picture on the website so I am extremely disappointed. I emailed Eflorist on the 13th of March when I received the flowers and attached pictures of the flowers I received, what they were advertised to look like, my order confirmation and the delivery information I read. It has now been 31 days and I have not yet received even a reply! As a student who is living away from home for the first year and living off a small student loan, I wanted to arrange a small gesture for my Mum on a budget, so I was upset that this is how it turned out and am even more disappointed that Eflorist were even bothered enough to reply to my email. I definitely would not recommend using their service."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID. DO NOT USE. I ordered a luxury size bouquet for my Mums birthday, which promised on their website to be 100% bigger than the one pictured (which was standard size). It eventually arrived 3 days late!!! and I was a little bemused when a tiny box was handed to me. On opening the box I discovered 9 full flowers, 4 buds and a little foilage wrapped in cellophane.... disgusted and fuming I tried to contact eFlorist but their voice message stated the phone line was temporarily paused......(be aware that the number will charge you at premium rates). So I emailed them only to get automated reply saying their very busy. Once I did get a reply they refused to acknowledge my bouquet was not to the quantity that I had ordered but instead insulted my intelligence by saying it's because I didn't immediately put them in water....... after many many exchanges over several weeks, during which their excuses became even more bazaar, I finally got them to refund my costs. Awful people - this Company needs fully investigating by the authorities."
"I’ve ordered flowers via eFlorist many times before and over a number of years, and until recently, have been happy enough with the service I’ve received. However, that all came to an abrupt end with my recent Mother’s Day order. No flowers arrived and no delivery was made. Despite the repeated emailed contacts I made with ‘Customer Services’ I got no response—no reply at all—and no acknowledgement that anything had gone wrong. (Trying to get through on the ‘phone was a complete waste of time). Something certainly appears to have gone wrong with this company recently (in point-of-fact a subsidiary of ‘Euroflorist’); the service is not what it once was, and the ‘Customer Services’ department is a travesty of the name. It is as if—having become a much larger company now based elsewhere in Europe—‘eFlorist’ feels that its customers no longer matter as much. When you read the many negative reviews online, you get the impression of a company succumbing to cynicism and a lack of customer care. Like other disappointed customers, I would urge anyone wanting to send some colour, light, pleasure and happiness to loved ones to use a different company. There are enough to choose from, so don’t waste your time and money on this one; it can’t always be relied upon. Although I have now received a full refund on my credit card, I’ve still not received any replies to my emails—no explanation, no apology, and no expression of regret. I could really have done without the aggravation and time wasted writing successive emails, attempting to get through on the ‘phone, and writing this review (!) (I’ve honestly got better things to do..). Remember: ‘eFlorist’ is not a Florist but a relay company—and it seems it can’t always be relied upon to do that very well either. To order via ‘eFlorist’ at present appears to be a gamble; you might get lucky much-or most-of the time, but the uncertainty and the incidence of loss still seems unacceptably high. When it goes wrong, it’s already too late; all that’s left is disappointment. I’m left feeling that I’d have been better buying flowers from my local flower-shop or supermarket and delivering them myself.. (Admittedly, it would have been an eight-hour drive there & back but it would not really have cost me a great deal more—and I would have got see my Mum (!). I certainly shan’t be ordering via ‘eFlorist’ again. I’ll follow my own advice, and try one of the other companies who can provide a Flower Delivery Service, and who might also value me as a customer. ‘Or perhaps a locally-based florist (—a real one) closer to the recipient is actually the answer.."
"Terrible flowers and "customer service" the same. Dont use them ! Ordered 50 red roses from this lot for my wife. Had them delivered to her work. When they arrived half were well passed their best. By three days after the delivery, I came home to find my wife had binned them all as by this time they were all dead. Contacted customer service who simple asked for a picture, to which I asked them if they wanted the picture taken on them in the bin? They then said that they were not preparred to do anything. Dont use this company, their flowers are terrible and their customer service is worse!"
"DO NOT use this company for Flowers they are dreadful. They will take your money and not deliver anything. Always problems and if they offer a refund I guarantee it will not turn up, just like the flowers. I am still out of pocket. They have now said I am not getting a refund as the problem was mine which is not the case, I have tried to contact them on several occasions and they now are not responding to my e-mails they customer service dept are dreadful. Save your money and time shop at M&S they are far superior and much better quality, I just wish I had gone there first."
"Flowers did not arrive although recipient was in. Expected my 75 year old mother to pick them up herself two days later at the post office by which time they were basically dead. Customer service did not apologise but simply referred me to the small print that says they are not responsible for anything. ABSOLUTE CON DO NOT USE."
"I ordered flowers for my aunt but they came to me. I saw that this was scheduled but eflorist took no notice of repeated emails sent to sort it out. The little bunch of wilted flowers which arrived would have been about £4 at a service station and cost three times as much. Very very poor"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,064 reviews