EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
Great selection for all occasions, additional free chocolates was an in expected very pleasant surprise.
Website is very easy to use and flowers were superb, highly recommend
I had a bouquet sent to my friend and she loved them! Very quick delivery!
Very happy as was surprised that i could not only get a lovely box of chocolates but was also able to order a vase for the lovely flowers to go into. I am sure the recipient will be very surprised and happy with the gifts.
Eflorist is easy to order from have a good range of flowers at affordable prices and have delivered on time on past orders
Smooth delivery and flowers made a lovely gift. Looked great and lasted much longer than expected. Would highly recommend
Superb easy to use service, beautiful choices,fast and friendly, updates nice too,
Order was quick, had exactly the flowers I was looking for. Will definitely use them again in future.
Very disappointed with the service provided by Eflorist - my sister only received 14 peonies when there was meant to be 15 and the box of chocolates it came with was literally a pack of 4.
Contacted customer service but didn't hear anything back - will not be using Eflorist again.
My flowers were a gift for my birthday, and although they were very beautiful they died off very quickly and most of them did not even last 7 days which was a bit disappointing!
Also I was not too impressed as they were asked to be left with a neighbour and they were just left on the doorstep in the rain and on full view until I got home from work .
Very happy
Ordered flowers for my girlfriend, the delivery was fast and the flowers very good and healthy. This is the second time i have ordered and will definitely order again.
Keep up the good work. Thanks
Easy and lovely products.
Flowers were beautiful and delivered as expected with tracking info provided when they were en route.
I have used your service before. So easy to complete orders to the U.K. and to receive acknowledgement from receivers on how wonderful t he flowers etc. arrived. Never had to worry about refunds!!
I ordered these flowers for my sister who was reopening her hair salon. The flowers were beautiful and cheered everyone up. Her customers loved them too.
Very nice flowers and great delivery service!
Very nice flowers and great delivery service!
Great, fast service and beautiful flowers!
I've used eflorist a few times now and always had an excellent service and beautifully fresh flowers delivered to friends and family ..
Wonderful service thanks so much..
Anna ..
As I am.in another country, I have searched lots of flower shops online, but I as soon s I found your website I loved it. Your design, your service excellent . 👌👌
EFlorist is rated 3.39 based on 4,798 reviews