EFlorist Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
06AM
6AM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"As with almost every other review spent a lot of money...flowers didn't even get delivered and from the reviews its obvious they're just theives and I'll never see the flowers or my money. Buyer beware!!!! Scam Artists of the first order"
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought 100 roses thinking it would be this big bouquet. It’s arrived the tiniest bunch of roses I’ve ever seen, packed into a cardboard box. The roses you get from a supermarket actually look better than this. I’m actually away to the supermarket right now to buy roses and add them in with these ones. Avoid this company like the plague. Go with interflora, they might be expensive but at least they look good"
"Ordered same day delivery flowers at a cost of nearly £43. No flowers delivered. Communication (phone call and emails) ignored. Avoid Eflorist at all costs - they are nothing more than thieves. I will be contacting trading standards."
"Have just received flowers as a gift, they came in a flat box, consequently they are dead, I picked up a rose and all the petals came off, I cannot possibly put them in water as they would not stand up. I have informed my friend who sent them so you may be hearing from her shortly."
"I ordered flowers for my other a week ago, after a few days I had to spoil the surprise and ask if she'd recieved them. Still nothing delivered. I emailed customer service two days ago and have had no reponse yet. This seems to be a shameless company; I wish i'd read reviews before using them. A week later nothing has been sent."
"If I could give zero stars I would, this is a completely appalling company!!! The flowers they have sent are in no way the same quantity or quality of what they advertised and when complaining about what was sent (even with photos) they basically just say that the quality and 'stem count' is correct therefore they won't do anything about my complaint!! Even when I told them I received 5 roses instead of 6 they still said I had the right stem count!! Absolutely shocked and disgusted at this company!! Do NOT waste your money on them!!!"
"Absolutely appalling, my recipient never got her flowers yet! I had to make a journey to another provider and it was for a bereavment."
"Late and no word"
"The worst delivery service in the world"
"Flowers looked nothing like on the photo, they looked sparse and are an insult."
"what I ordered looked amazing what I got was completely the opposite. I will never use these people again. I had to go and buy another binch because the customer services said that even though the flowers where different they where the same colour."
"What can I say? If I could score 0 I would! I ordered birthday flowers for a family friend and still waiting for the delivery from 10 days ago ...the excuse Yodel haven’t delivered them! When I rang the reply was oh we are really sorry about that ...would you like a replacement ...no extras or gestures of goodwill nothing...I can’t believe their customer services ...and I’ve sent in an escalated email to management and still waiting for an acknowledgment let alone a reply ...but like numerous people who have previously used them ..DO NOT USE THEM...as you might as well throw your money away ...they lie and steal from the customer and don’t honour what they say they are going to do...and watch out eflorist as your now being referred to Watchdog ...your not getting away with it!!! You have picked on the wrong lady!"
"NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE EVER USE THIS COMPANY !!! I am making a point to inform people about this place. Excuses, doublespeak, flowers never turned up! AWAITING MY REFUND"
"Absolute shambles of a company... deliver flowers that are almost dead and didn’t last longer than 24hrs. Customer service is a disgrace, absolutely no help what so ever and no responsibility taken. Flowers delivered looked nothing like the pictures, company should be investigated by consumer watch dog as complete misrepresentation. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"I’ve ordered flowers via eFlorist many times before and over a number of years, and until recently, have been happy enough with the service I’ve received. However, that all came to an abrupt end with my recent Mother’s Day order. No flowers arrived and no delivery was made. Despite the repeated emailed contacts I made with ‘Customer Services’ I got no response—no reply at all—and no acknowledgement that anything had gone wrong. (Trying to get through on the ‘phone was a complete waste of time). Something certainly appears to have gone wrong with this company recently (in point-of-fact a subsidiary of ‘Euroflorist’); the service is not what it once was, and the ‘Customer Services’ department is a travesty of the name. It is as if—having become a much larger company now based elsewhere in Europe—‘eFlorist’ feels that its customers no longer matter as much. When you read the many negative reviews online, you get the impression of a company succumbing to cynicism and a lack of customer care. Like other disappointed customers, I would urge anyone wanting to send some colour, light, pleasure and happiness to loved ones to use a different company. There are enough to choose from, so don’t waste your time and money on this one; it can’t always be relied upon. Although I have now received a full refund on my credit card, I’ve still not received any replies to my emails—no explanation, no apology, and no expression of regret. I could really have done without the aggravation and time wasted writing successive emails, attempting to get through on the ‘phone, and writing this review (!) (I’ve honestly got better things to do..). Remember: ‘eFlorist’ is not a Florist but a relay company—and it seems it can’t always be relied upon to do that very well either. To order via ‘eFlorist’ at present appears to be a gamble; you might get lucky much-or most-of the time, but the uncertainty and the incidence of loss still seems unacceptably high. When it goes wrong, it’s already too late; all that’s left is disappointment. I’m left feeling that I’d have been better buying flowers from my local flower-shop or supermarket and delivering them myself.. (Admittedly, it would have been an eight-hour drive there & back but it would not really have cost me a great deal more—and I would have got see my Mum (!). I certainly shan’t be ordering via ‘eFlorist’ again. I’ll follow my own advice, and try one of the other companies who can provide a Flower Delivery Service, and who might also value me as a customer. ‘Or perhaps a locally-based florist (—a real one) closer to the recipient is actually the answer.."
"Old flowers from the florist and the box of retro sweets had been stupidly pushed into the bouquet, breaking off 5 of the flower heads. (3 heads on the table and 2 in the box). Also delivered by YODEL late afternoon after arriving in the depot before 1 am. Flowers were left on the doorstep - the YODEL driver just pushed the door bell and rushed off, without waiting for 10 seconds to see if anyone was in. Is this the same eFlorist I have read good reviews about??"
"What a disgraceful company. I placed an order 1 week in advance with clear instructions to contact me if there was any concerns. I never heard back so assumed the order was going ahead after confirmation of receipt. Of all days to put trust in to this company, 14th February.... they failed to respond or deliver. I've been ignored by their customer services on email and when you call their business line, it states offices are now closed. To be clear, I called at 4:15pm with a message reading their office closes at 5pm. Absolutely disgraceful customer experience and strongly recommend everyone avoids!"
"Ordered Valentine's flowers delivered by Yodel to a "safe place" which can't be found! Suspect they were dumped. A waste of time and money."
"Absolutely dreadful Flowers dead and not as described Customer services are awful Avoid Reported to trading standards"
"False advertisment neve recieved what i was suppose to recieve!! When questioned in the shop the lady owner was very rude i wi not be returning and have photos of what was sent to me i wouldnt of minded if they was half decent flowers"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,076 reviews