EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
06AM
6AM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
"I received my flowers for mother’s day from my son this afternoon and I have to say that I was very dissapointed with the quality of the flowers one of the stems was so wilted that I had to throw it away ,the gerbras are drooping as are the roses I am doing all that I can to revive them as I hate to throw supposedly fresh flowers away,I don’t want to tell my son as he will feel awful,from a very dissapointed recipient on Mother’s Day."
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered what I thought would be a large bouquet of flowers for £29.99 and I received SMALL flowers wrapped in gift wrap. I do not think this is acceptable for a paying customer to receive such a poor product. The product I received was definitely not worth £29.99 and I cannot believe that a Company as prestigious as this would wrong paying customers like this. I was also promised a card with my flowers which I did not receive. I am extremely disappointed with the product that I received, i’m too embarrassed to give it to my Mother for Mothers Day."
"There is a reason Trust pilot and other sites are littered with one star reviews for this company and I am now feeling rather silly for not looking at them before I placed an order. To say I am bitterly disappointed with the flowers that have arrived is a severe understatement. The box of chocolates I paid 6.99 for are tiny and my mother has an allergy which was not mentioned on the website"
"There is a reason Trust pilot, Google and reviews.co.uk is littered with one star reviews for this company and I am now feeling rather foolish for not looking at them before I placed an order. To say I am bitterly disappointed with the flowers that have arrived is a severe understatement. They are nothing like what was ordered and while I accept on occasion some substitutions need to be made the quantity of flowers doesn’t come anywhere near to justifying the price. The arrangement delivered is 80% filler and contains very few flowers. As many many others have said I could have spent less than a 1/3 of what I had done and got a far far superior bunch of flowers from the local supermarket.. How this company is still in business is beyond me.. There are many other sites who actually offer value for money. Order from this site at your peril.."
"Utter sham of a company! Avoid at all costs. My Mother won't even be getting her dying bunch of flowers, as Yodel failed to deliver in the allotted time. Shameless charlatans! Save yourself the stress and buy locally!"
"The flowers received today were in poor condition, some had bits of brown on the flowers ."
"Just received my so called deluxe paradise flowers today (pre ordered for my mum for mother’s day tomorrow). Looks nothing like the deluxe picture. The bunch is as big as those £8-£10 flowers you buy in the supermarket & I just spent over £30. First and last time I will be using Eflorist. The only good thing was the delivery from yodel. They gave you a 2 hour window and you could track it."
"A load of rubbish ordered a rose bouquet arrived on time but in a small box pushed through the letterbox containing just 3 roses 2with Broken stems the rest of the foliage was wilted basically compost not happy"
"Flowers very poor quality. Response from customer services, take a picture. 88 year old who just had a stroke! Disgusting service. No free chocolates either."
"I payed over £26.00 for a bunch of flowers I can buy form Tesco for £5.00 A total rip off."
"Extremely disappointed with these flowers . I ordered 2 bouquets for me and my brother. I paid extra for the luxury for my mums 70th Birthday , OMG they are terrible don’t even look like the picture came dried up in a box and didn’t arrive till 6.30 pm my mums birthday was nearly over. Never ever again I should have gone to a superstore and bought a bouquet much nicer and cheaper. Terrible you should be ashamed of yourself. Saying your flowers come in there buds they are dried up and nearly dead, so upset with Eflorist."
"Ordered a bouquet for my mother's 82 birthday, as was not able to be with her, on the day. Flowers arrived and were in a terrible condition, and it looked nothing like a bouquet!! Immediately wrote to eFlorist Customer Service to complain but, five days later, have not had a response. Reading the other comments here, it looks like I may not get one, let alone a refund or replacement. There are amny better companies on the market.....do not use this one!!"
"poor quality, missing message so friend didn't know who'd sent them until I asked her"
"Flowers arrive dead and they refuse to refund. Complete rip off could get better from a corner shop. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY"
"I had a great experience with eflorist, I ordered online from Australia as my friend had just given birth, needed them delivered that same day and as promised a big beautiful bunch of flowers were delivered that very day.. I ordered the Fantasia bunch and they were very similar to the picture online- I was super happy with the service and got my friend to send through pictures as I was concerned after reading all the negative reviews. I would definitely use again.. would love to post picture of flowers but it doesn’t give me the option.."
"I asked if flowers could be delivered to back door they said don’t do special requests !!! When they arrived all packaging no flowers and four chocolates in a box bad value !!!"
"Do not use this company, I wish I had checked the reviews before I ordered. Placed an order for my mums birthday the money came out my account within minutes (take your money quick enough) I then thought I would check reviews as they took the money so fast I had a bad feeling about it and low and behold the reviews are terrible. I cancelled my order on Monday and was told I would receive a refund within 3 -5 working days, got to Thursday and still no refund I emailed them and I got a reply which said there was technical issue with my refund which has been fixed and the money will be back in my account in another 5 days!!! Having to wait over a week for a refund is ridiculous that's if I ever receive my refund according to other customers some of them never got their money back!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!"
"Don't reply to emails, rude on the phone, don't provide the order which you bought, absolutely awful!!!!!!!"
"This company doesn't even deserve 1star. I spent £95 for flowers, chocolates,balloon and teddy to be delivered to my husbands workplace as a surprise for valentine's day. They provided not delivery time and when I tried to call them to find out their lines were temporarily closed and have been since...6days on! My husband recieved a message from his employer 6.07pm to confirm delivery by which time he had left the office and wont be back in till next week due to the halfterm holidays. Awful service, they should not be allowed to continue trading. They do not reply back to emails. They ruined our valentine's day. Do not use this company to deliver flowers to your loved ones!"
"Ordered an expensive delivery o lowers and wine or a 'special' birthday gift. Never delivered (3 days now) and, most annoyingly, absolutely no response from their 'complaints' hotline. Appalling!"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,171 reviews