EFlorist Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
7PM
7PM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Please please do not use this company - they are appalling. If you have a celebration go to another supplier as this company are unprofessional, never answer messages and basically there is a 'don't bother' attitude."
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would rate them zero if there was an option. I ordered flowers for my daughters engagement - a one off occasion and a huge celebration. They didn't arrive, I e-mailed customer services and no response, apparently I had a message on my phone and an email - neither of which I had received. Absolutely appalling service provided. I would not use or recommend them in the future. 2 x emails weren't answered and was told that the phone lines were down on the Monday."
"Terrible company, they are scammers so do not use"
"I ordered the simply vintage bouquet - which if you look has roses. The delivered bouquet didn’t have even one rose in it. This was for my daughter in law who had just had twins. I will never use this company again!!!"
"I did not receive my order, when I phoned to enquire where they were, customer service were less than helpful, I have also emailed and have had no response"
"Bad customer service, dont buy from here."
"Let me down and said if was because they and no florists in the area I had ordered for. They still allowed me to order and make payment in full!!!! And if took them 5 hours to tell me they could not deliver them on a same day delivery. What a joke of a company."
"Not as ordered. Ordered flowers assuming they would be like the picture as it stated 'as pictured' but was completely wrong. Half as many rose buds as pictured. Customer service was appalling when reported. DO NOT ORDER THROUGH eFLORIST!"
"Ordered flowers for my mum's 94th birthday, received a call from eflorist at 4pm on day of delivery to say they couldn't deliver. Too late for me to order from anywhere else. Furious!"
"Dreadful. I should have read the reviews before I ordered the flowers for a friend. Flowers were dried up when they arrived. Photo showed this clearly. I sent a photo to customer services who said flowers were still in bud !!! Very poor customer service as well as poor quality of flowers. Avoid at all cost !!!!!"
"Ordered the pink lady bouquet for my mother’s birthday, they arrived nothing like the picture shown online. Half of the flowers show in the picture were not in the bouquet and the flowers that did come, most of them were broken and dead. Will definitely not be ordering from here again. Absolute waste of money! The only good thing about it was, the delivery was on time."
"Flowers were dispatched Friday 3rd August (email to me)the invoice stated delivery 4th August 2018 .Flowers turned up Monday 6th August .The words were they looked like they’d been reversed over,drooping and flattened.I asked if her message was included and were the flowers stems in some kind of moisture the answer was no.Not surprising then the flowers stuck in a box for 3days would look limp and dead.My emails were answered but as I could not produce a picture of the flowers my parents are elderly and not Mobile users ,I live two hours away eventually the customer service stopped replying to my answers so I assume the complaint from me has been binned which I will be doing with the eflorist company I am only pleased I did not pay for a larger bouquet ."
"I've used eflorist several times, on each occasion the flowers have arrived in excellent condition with the right design of giftcard and my message. Their offers are good value, and so make sending flowers a bit more affordable."
"Wilted and dead flowers, refused refund."
"Scammers, sell expensive flowers and send utter garbage. Terrible communication and refuse to fix the problem! Massive scammers don't be fooled."
"Don't use them! I ordered a 'premier bouquet' for mother in laws 80th. It looked nothing like I ordered. Customer services told me a florist can substitute flowers if keeping in the colour scheme but when they're all substituted and it looks nothing like the order, customer services are not going to help you!"
"I ordered flowers for my mum. I was so embarrassed when I saw them. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet online. I contacted the company and sent them all the ridiculous photos they asked for then heard nothing back! I won’t use this company again and advise you to avoid them. customer services couldn’t have cared less and when they received the requested photos didn’t bother to follow it up! If you’re happy to spend £30 on something similar to the photo I have added then this is the company for you...."
"DO NOT USE PLEASE Terrible condition of flowers, customer services just fobbed me off. Flowers were damaged and I was told to wait 48hrs and they will be ok??? Don’t use, please don’t use I order flowers every month and this place is by far the worse I have every used"
"Shocking quality flowers , do not use this company ."
"I orded the flowers to be deliverd before 1pm as my wife finishes work then. They rang me saying they could not find the place at 1.05pm. I told him where is was but that there was no point I delivering them as she has now left work for a 2 week holiday so they would be dead when she got back. I have been told that I will not get any refund as I had refused to give him the address. Total lie. I will never use them again."
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,076 reviews