EFlorist Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
00AM
12AM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Ordered flowers for Mother's Day to arrive on 5th March. It's the 6th today and still no flowers! Phone number does not connect you to an actual person so I emailed yesterday... Had no response. Terrible service and money has been taken from my account!!!!!"
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"If I could give no stars I would - ordered a bouquet for on the 28th February for delivery on the 5th March for Mothers Day. As of the 6th March this still hasn't turned up. I have phoned the customer services number and the phone was put down on me & now they have blocked my number from ringing them!! Terrible customer service. I have no idea when my flowers will be delivered or how I get my money back"
"rubbish would not use again, ordered flowers for Mothers day for delivery Friday in plenty of time. Taken my money and still not delivered. Good job i paid via paypal, try to get my money back through them. i agree with previous review. would not give any stars if i could"
"Absolutely disgraceful! I will never use this company again. Ordered Wednesday for Mothers day. Paid £7 for Saturday delivery. Received an email on THE DAY OF DELIVERY at 3pm stating they couldn't fulfil my order! money had been taken, no contact prior to this. Its Mothers Day, I live 300 miles from my Mum! Left totally high and dry! Plenty of time to tell me before this so that I could have gone else where. Shocking for an international company, only recompense was the offer of a full refund, really???"
"Wish I'd read reviews before ordering a funeral spray which arrived brown and wilted. Avoid this service."
"Extremely disappointed with these flowers . I ordered 2 bouquets for me and my brother. I paid extra for the luxury for my mums 70th Birthday , OMG they are terrible don’t even look like the picture came dried up in a box and didn’t arrive till 6.30 pm my mums birthday was nearly over. Never ever again I should have gone to a superstore and bought a bouquet much nicer and cheaper. Terrible you should be ashamed of yourself. Saying your flowers come in there buds they are dried up and nearly dead, so upset with Eflorist."
"Ordered a bouquet for my mother's 82 birthday, as was not able to be with her, on the day. Flowers arrived and were in a terrible condition, and it looked nothing like a bouquet!! Immediately wrote to eFlorist Customer Service to complain but, five days later, have not had a response. Reading the other comments here, it looks like I may not get one, let alone a refund or replacement. There are amny better companies on the market.....do not use this one!!"
"poor quality, missing message so friend didn't know who'd sent them until I asked her"
"Flowers arrive dead and they refuse to refund. Complete rip off could get better from a corner shop. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY"
"I had a great experience with eflorist, I ordered online from Australia as my friend had just given birth, needed them delivered that same day and as promised a big beautiful bunch of flowers were delivered that very day.. I ordered the Fantasia bunch and they were very similar to the picture online- I was super happy with the service and got my friend to send through pictures as I was concerned after reading all the negative reviews. I would definitely use again.. would love to post picture of flowers but it doesn’t give me the option.."
"I asked if flowers could be delivered to back door they said don’t do special requests !!! When they arrived all packaging no flowers and four chocolates in a box bad value !!!"
"Do not use this company, I wish I had checked the reviews before I ordered. Placed an order for my mums birthday the money came out my account within minutes (take your money quick enough) I then thought I would check reviews as they took the money so fast I had a bad feeling about it and low and behold the reviews are terrible. I cancelled my order on Monday and was told I would receive a refund within 3 -5 working days, got to Thursday and still no refund I emailed them and I got a reply which said there was technical issue with my refund which has been fixed and the money will be back in my account in another 5 days!!! Having to wait over a week for a refund is ridiculous that's if I ever receive my refund according to other customers some of them never got their money back!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!"
"Don't reply to emails, rude on the phone, don't provide the order which you bought, absolutely awful!!!!!!!"
"This company doesn't even deserve 1star. I spent £95 for flowers, chocolates,balloon and teddy to be delivered to my husbands workplace as a surprise for valentine's day. They provided not delivery time and when I tried to call them to find out their lines were temporarily closed and have been since...6days on! My husband recieved a message from his employer 6.07pm to confirm delivery by which time he had left the office and wont be back in till next week due to the halfterm holidays. Awful service, they should not be allowed to continue trading. They do not reply back to emails. They ruined our valentine's day. Do not use this company to deliver flowers to your loved ones!"
"Ordered an expensive delivery o lowers and wine or a 'special' birthday gift. Never delivered (3 days now) and, most annoyingly, absolutely no response from their 'complaints' hotline. Appalling!"
"My husband spent £50 on 24 extra special red roses with a vase and a mini box of chocolates for valentines day. At 2.00pm on the day we got....12 red roses...cheap variety with one of the stems with the head missing, a plastic vase and five chocolates. The blooms were old, tired and one of the heads had dropped off by the next day. We could have got the same thing for £10 from ASDA. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. They never even responded to emails or complaints"
"THEY DID NOT DELIVER AND DO NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS . THIEVES. LEGAL ACTION BEING TAKEN. THIS IS THEFT."
"I ordered 50 red roses to be delivered to the office of my wife and when she received it the flowers looked like a week-old flowers and were half dead. It totally ruined the surprise and our valentines day. I will NEVER use this company again and WILL NEVER recommend this company to anyone."
"Exactly the same as everyone else. Spent £40 on flowers for Valentine’s Day surprise. Ordered 5 days in advance and they never arrived and company cannot be contacted."
"This is shocking. These do not represent the flowers at all. I’m shocked at how badly I was deceived when purchasing the 50 red roses package. The bunch my partner received was no where near the scale of roses as depicted. They were small, many measured the diameter of her thumb nail. Disappointed. They do not represent what was displayed on image during time of purchase. I have been extremely miss-sold! Ripped off on valentines for this gimmick"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,076 reviews