EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
1 New Reviews Written
01AM
1AM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
"Received a very large box of surprise flowers from my daughter today. The box contained a very small bunch of almost dead flowers surrounded by dried out dead greenery. I am so upset that my daughter spent a lot of money on these and they are a total rip off. I have sent my daughter photos an hope she will log a complaint."
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Flowers were not at all as pictured. There's about 5 flowers and the rest is what can only be described as part of a tree. I do NOT recommend to anyone!"
"Beyond "very poor" (the lowest option offered here) - they were absolutely vile and horrendous! I ordered flowers and a vase for the children of a friend in Devon who had sadly passed away from Cancer - the note that I had included clearly indicated this. Yet this heartless, morally defunct company sent this grieving family, dead, rotting flowers. The family were so shocked when they opened it! The daughter contacted E-florist directly describing the condition of the flowers. Their customer services said that she would have to upload pictures of them, which she did. Despite this they just made excuses about the time of year and post and all sorts excuses rather than taking responsibility for it and simply sending a replacement. They made no effort to rectify the problem but instead obfuscated. They were rude and dismissive, telling her that she should simply strip out the dead flowers and they would be fine - despite the fact that almost all of them were dead or nearly dead and putrid! The family did not initially tell me, seeking to spare my feelings; I only learned of it later after noting their hesitation to talk about it. I was absolutely horrified when I heard! I cannot understand how a company like this could be allowed to trade! I had never used them before and obviously would never use them again! They should be investigated. There are no words to describe the distress they have caused."
"cheating dishonest organisation . utter failure ."
"I ordered flowers for Valentines Day, but they didn't arrive on time. I emailed them and they said that they had very high volumes (well duh!) and my delivery would be delayed. I told them to cancel the delivery and refund me - to which they haven't replied. Two follow up emails have gone unanswered. They don't have a phone number to call. I wish I'd never used them."
"I ordered Valentines flowers on the 10th February for delivery on the 14th (obviously) and they have still not arrived (today is the 17th) when I complained on the 15th they said it stated on their website that it was Royal Mail first class and therefore could take 2 days - they didnt both replying to my response reminding them it had been 5 days (3 working days) and I still haven't heard anything. It is bad enough that they weren't delivered but the way they handle complaints is awful."
"Poor value My partner spent a fortune on flowers to be delivered. Value for money is more than poor and way less than described. The flowers were wilted. And brown on ends. Why to companies like this prey on the fact that people want to impress their loved ones and give them less that adequate service or value for money. My partner paid over £30 and the value received is less than £5. If I had paid I would be demanding a refund but how can you tell the person you love they have been ripped off!! Shame on you eflorist."
"Do not use this company!! Bought the medium Passion flowers for my mum and when delivered they not only looked nothing like the photo (different flowers had been substituted) but also were about half the size. I paid £32 for these and complained several times to customer services who told me they were satisfied with the flowers! They seem to have one customer service person called Abbie who is very rude I actually sent them a picture of the flowers advertised and received and no reply. In relation to the reply from eflorist, these 'substitute flowers' they talk about was actually 3/4 of the original bouquet and still a lot smaller. Would not recommend and if you look on other review sites, their last 3 of 4 reviews have been poor age people stating their flowers were not worth £30"
"This is the worst customer service I have ever received in my entire life. One star is indeed too generous! Do never ever order flowers with this company! Looking at the below reviews I’m astonished that this company is even still operating?! I’ve ordered same day flower delivery for my friends birthday on the 5th January. I paid for express delivery of £7.95 as this was meant to be a birthday surprise. However my delivery never arrived and I also had to awkwardly ask my friend about it, although this was meant to be a pleasant birthday surprise. When I contacted the customer service team they were adamant that my delivery was received. I said this is simply not possible and they should send me proof of delivery and the person who collected it. After at least 10 emails (and a dodgy delivery not that was not even readable) they finally admitted that they made a mistake and the delivery courier indeed delivered it to the wrong person. I demanded a refund and only after constant nagging incl. 5 phone calls they reassured me I would get a refund. I should have received such refund last week and to this date nothing has hit my account. I then emailed them again 3 times this week so far NO RESPONSE FROM THEM! I then called up again and a lady reassured me she would expedite my refund for the same day, again of course nothing came through! I cannot believe how much time and energy I wasted with this company and still have not even received my money back for a service I paid for and which was not provided! I really don’t know how they can get away with this. It is absolutely ridiculous to treat your customers this way. Especially I don’t earn a lot of money and to lose £40 is not something I can easily brush away! I will keep on them until I get my refund or see no alternative to report this company! Absolute disgrace!"
"1 star is far too generous ... Where do I begin ... I ordered a bouquet on next day delivery of flowers for a friend. A week later and the flowers had not been received. I emailed customer service and had no response. Finally the flowers arrived, wilted and limp, after being in transit for a week. My friend sent me pictures of the dead flowers, which I forwarded onto eflorist, expressing my disappointment and anger at the situation. I was informed that I would receive a refund, and a replacement for the recipient and an additional bouquet free of charge for myself. A week later and nothing has been received. My friend phoned the company and was assured that my refund had been issued, and asked if she still wanted the flowers. My refund has still not been received and I am being told that it is not company policy. This company has absolutely no idea of customer service, seriously questionable business ethics and seems to hire either incompetent members of staff, or trains them to be money grabbing and unhelpful liars!! I am absolutely astounded with the awful service I have received, and I advise anyone to stay well away from this company as they are far more trouble then they are worth!!!"
"I ordered a deluxe bunch of flowers to be delivered! Surprise surprise it never arrived and apparently they appear to be having technical problems on the phone (which appears to be the only way to get in touch) stay well clear of these total con artists I've now lost my money and no flowers!!! Extremely disappointed"
"ordered some roses : http://www.eflorist.co.uk/divine-pr12001 and they looked nothing like this - they didn't bloom and they died 4 days after... I sent an email to the company to complain and they said : Dear Jayman, Thank you for your email, we are sorry to learn that you are disappointed with your gift. Having reviewed the image you have kindly provided, we can advise that the item delivered is within our expectations, having being made to excellent value and a great example of the kind of arrangements that our florists create. As such, we are unable to proceed further with your complaint. We apologise for any disappointment this may cause. WHAT A JOKE!!!! I WOULD NEVER BUY FLOWERS FROM HERE AGAIN!!!!"
"Avoid avoid avoid! I ordered for same day delivery at 5AM in the morning to surprise my girlfriend on her birthday. It is not until 3-4PM that I receive an email from eFlorist that the flowers cannot be delivered same day. At that point it was too late to arrange any alternatives. I reply immediately, but don't hear anything from eFlorist the next 48 hours until I call them myself to ask for the status. I get a sloppy excuse that they couldn't find a florist in Central London (in Mayfair for crying out loud!) to fulfill the order. Very poor business conduct to blame a third party. The whole point is that you vet your suppliers and you stand by your service and a promise you made to your customer. With flowers, I know the gesture is most important. Any bouquet would have been fine, as long as they deliver on her birthday! What's the point of paying GBP50 for a fairly simple bouquet, if they can't even deliver on time as promised. Really poor communication from eFlorist. Apparently there's a Facebook page about their abysmal service (eFlorist eFraud)!"
"I'm not the kind to write a review generally but after seeing all of the negativity on eFlorist I felt I must view my opinion! Used on 5 occasions for birthdays, mothers day & valentines day and I cannot fault them in the slightest! Every time the flowers have been delivered they have been in brilliant condition & the flowers have been absolutely beautiful! Been late on 1 occasion (I say late, I mean they couldn't deliver on my DESIRED date), they emailed me the day I ordered them saying the earliest they could get them delivered and then delivered on my chosen day from that point - I must add they also upgraded them free of charge for the inconvenience! ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN PUT OFF BY ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS, DON'T BE - eFlorist HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! Personally, could not think of a better company to use - extremely satisfied customer."
"Absolutely appalling service. I wish I could leave a 0 star rating. Ordered a bouquet for my Mum to be delivered on Saturday ready for Mother's day. No flowers have been delivered, no contact from the company, and no easy way to get through to them on the phone. My email contact has not been answered after 3 days. They have taken my money for nothing in return. I call that theft! Not to mention that my Mum did not receive any Mother's Day gift. Do not use this company unless you want to defrauded out of your hard-earned cash!"
"Absolutely disgusted about the flowers my mother and mother in law received. They were a joke. Nothing like what I ordered I will never use this company again and I hope no one else does."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE .......I am looking to report this company, and would encourage all other people affected to do so, I will also take to social media to report this company. I ordered flowers for Mothers Day, £56.00 worth, they were supposed to have been delivered on Saturday Guaranteed. At 8:15pm on Mothers Day I receive an email advising that they were never delivered and as an apology they were donating £5000.00 to the NSPCC on behalf of all the moms whose flowers were not delivered. They make no mention of when or if the flowers will still be received or if you will receive a refund. I immediately sent an email advising of my upset and dissatisfaction, and advising that my money should be refunded as they failed to deliver the goods I paid for and that a donation to a charity is not acceptable and is of no consolation to me or my mother. This morning I checked with my Mom and still no flowers, but they did take payment from my debit card over the weekend. Still no response or refund!"
"Avoid at all costs unless you want an overpriced, badly arranged bouquet with a few sparse dead flowers, more greenery than Sherwood Forest and appalling customer service then this is the place for you :-)"
"Paid £10 additional delivery for Mother's Day flowers. Received an email at 8pm on Mother's Day to say they were unable to deliver due to unprecedented orders, and so are going to give £5000 to nspcc - with no mention of a refund to my delivery costs!"
"DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST. Disgusting service! Paid over £50 to have Mother's Day flowers delivered yesterday (5th March) it's now Sunday Mother's Day and still no show. i emailed them to say how disgusted I am, they replied and said they would be delivered today and still nothing! What a joke, my mum has waited in for two days for them, all this has caused is a lot of wasted time and disappointment. Looking at these reviews it's obvious they had no intentions of delivering them on time. I have emailed again and no reply this time. Even with a refund it won't change the time waisted and disappointment to me and most of all my mum. I will be making people aware of this poor excuse of a florist. So much for making my mum feel appricated today."
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,166 reviews