EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
1 New Reviews Written
7PM
7PM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I ordered lovely bouquet but what arrived didn't even remotely resemble what I ordered I have photos When I complained they said the selections cost the same If I order roses in nice pink wrapping and box I don't expect daffodils in a vase so to speak Tracey"
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great service thank you"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Took money but no flowers delivered! Wish I’d read reviews on google, Facebook and Instagram first 😡"
"Excellent Service. They use Paypal. The Flowers were stunning . Delivered the next morning Will definitely be using them again My mum was delighted Thank you Eflorists"
"A day late in delivery so missed my mother's 80th birthday. Phoned to ask what happened and emailed, three week later received a refund of £3.40 which didn't even cover the cost of delivery - outrageous and so disappointing. Will not be using again"
"Should have read the reviews before ordering! Seriously, I’ve never been so embarrassed. Wife looked at me and looked away! Then asked how much they cost, she’s not spoken to me the whole day! It’s our anniversary!"
"Shambles of a service don't waste your money extreamlly low quality flowers what arrived damaged I spoke yo customer service and they was rude and unhelpful. don't waste ur money"
"My boyfriend bought me an expensive bouquet of 50 roses, despite caring for them very well, the roses never bloomed and died in 6 days. I contacted customer services, they said a complaint needed to have been issued within 7 days (which is was) however they were completely unhelpful and said the complaint would not be taken further. Very disappointed, as the quality does not reflect the high price. I recommended avoiding this service."
"Flowers just arrived costing £29 plus postage. Could have picked up the same for about eight to ten quid from a garage."
"Have just received flowers as a gift, they came in a flat box, consequently they are dead, I picked up a rose and all the petals came off, I cannot possibly put them in water as they would not stand up. I have informed my friend who sent them so you may be hearing from her shortly."
"Well I won’t be ordering again. The flowers arrived but The choices online look amazing, but when you get the flowers they don’t look like the pictures whatsoever. A very bad effort indeed for £27!! Absolute rip off. Not value for money at all. I won’t be back."
"I cannot believe the flowers i ordered were nothing like what I saw on website in the picture the ones arrived were half dead flowers I would definitely not recommend this place it's a rip off."
"Absolutely shocking flowers and customer service. Flowers arrived damaged with buds missing fobbed off by So called customer service saying they just needed more water!!!seriously do not use"
"DO NOT USE - Rip Off As others have posted, I ordered flowers for my wifes birthday. They were sent via a local florist. The flowers arrived but were not the 'LARGE' bunch that I ordered. Instead these were a bunch of flowers that could have been purchased from Tesco or Morrisons for around £8-10. I contacted the florist, and she gave me a response of these were to value - i.e. this is what they are worth - complete and utter rubbish. I conducted EFLORIST and all they did was reel off the same rubbish reply from the florist, with no actual offer to help, or rectify the issue. A warning to others, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY with these people. Unhelpful and the product appears to be of poor quality."
"Daughter ordered flowers well in advance for her mother . For the ,28th of November , her birthday.. No delivery. 29th sat in ,which I had other plans ,now late afternoon still no show . Shoddy service , one place we will not use in future ."
"The flowers that were delivered were just cut stems in a clear plastic bag, they looked nothing like the flower arrangement that you can see on their website. I paid £30 but could have got the same from Asda for £5 to be honest. The only good thing was they were delivered on the same day as requested. I would never use this site again. Disappointing!"
"I was disappointed with the size of the bunch of flowers I ordered. It took them two days to get back to me and I received a generic response type email that wasn’t even addressed to my name. I order flowers on a frequent basis and you can get so much more for your money elsewhere. I won’t be ordering from them again."
"The flowers delivered were nothing like what was ordered and died within 4 days. I had to battle to get any refund and only managed to get 50% back. I will not be using them again."
"Do not buy flowers from eflorist. My flowers apart from a stem of lilies were broken, some without heads and droopy. Having been with their customer service of which I provided photographs they feel that the flowers were acceptable. They use Yodel to deliver, the flowers were dumped on the door step in a squashed box. The driver did not even wait for me to open door and claimed he’d left them in my porch. I don’t have a porch. Not only are the flowers being bad and the delivery bad, their customer service is appalling. If you want to mark a special occasion with flowers use a local florist or go somewhere like bunches. They provide beautiful flowers and are interested in their customers. If you want to avoid a bad experience, do not use eflorist. The only reason I’ve given one star was to allow myself the opportunity to write this review. Seriously you might as well flush your money down the toilet."
"Ordered £18.99 flowers, plus £5 admin fee, with a 'Free' vase. Flowers arrived next day but vase was smashed. Customer Services say they cannot send replacement vase because it's an 'Add-On' whatever that means. I'm sorry, but no. I ordered a vase and I expect it to be intact when it arrives - 'free' or not (and we all know it't not free anyway - I've paid for it somewhere in the £24 I handed over). Scam company - DO NOT USE"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,066 reviews