EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
5PM
5PM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"Terrible experience I ordered flowers for my partner whilst I was away. My partner followed all the guidance as she is in love with flowers and plants. The flowers didn't last longer than 3 days and began to start turning brown and dying. Emailed customer service saying I wasn't happy, they arranged for a replacement to be sent out which we appreciated however, I mentioned to ensure the original card was changed (the message inside) too avoid confusion for my partner as she felt awful telling me they had started browning so it was important she didn't know I had complained about them as she felt bad enough as it was. EFlorist assured me the card would be changed. eFlorist failed to follow their promise and the original card was sent again which then I had to of course my partner was really confused and I explain everything to my partner instead of replacement flowers just being sent as a nice surprise. I emailed the company back to bring this to their attention as I am not impressed being a new customer, I requested a refund for all the trouble this has caused and time wasting and my email has been ignored since its now been 9 days without no response since requesting my money back. wouldnt recommend."
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Should have read these reviews first - despite heavily promoting the offer on their website no "free" chocolates arrived, when I contacted the company they said it was hit and miss if you got them, and they'd probably ran out. Because of the small print (3.6 in terms and conditions) they won't try and right the wrong. Just don't use them, plenty of other, better companies out there."
"Disgrace. Ordered bouquet for my sisters 50th birthday for same day delivery the day before to ensure she got them. Order confirmed at 13.50 12 June. Email received at 14.44 to advise unable to deliver same day but would deliver next day (her actual birthday) so accepted this. Text received at 15.04 13th June to say flowers out for delivery. Never arrived. My sister was in the house afternoon and they had her telephone number. After complaining was told this morning that they had been delivered today 14th June and left outside the house (torrential rain here). My sister flew to Paris this morning for her birthday so outside the house the flowers will stay until she gets back. Thanks eFlorist for taking £42.94 for the worst service ever. Also told this morning that no refund as no guarantees are given for delivery. Why say Same Day Delivery if Ordered by 3pm if you can't do it? Why ask for a telephone number in case of delivery issues and not use it? Thanks for spoiling my gift to my sister and taking my money with nothing in return"
"What a terrible company! I’m shocked by how unprofessional their service is. They didn’t deliver my flowers and then claimed they had. I still haven’t received my refund."
"I orderd a munch of flowers this week which looked really nice on the website. However when they came I regreted buying them as I would have been better of with a bunch from tescos. I paid £21 in total as they have a ridiculous service charge, I expected the flowers to be a decent size, the flowers had about 5-6 THIN steams with dead roses. They came in a card boat box so they died on the way. They were horrible. Ive never order from here it’s always been interflora and believe me i will be ordering on there now onwards. I felt like such an idiot as i wasted so much money and i had high expections. I wanted the bouquet to be exactly like it was advertised.. full vibrant and heavy. I received rubbish. This was a leavy present for my colleague and believe me she was not happy. I just dont know why you would false advertise.. if your going to send 6 steams of thin dead roses then be clear. Never ordering again"
"This company is misleading, don't believe the bunch of flowers you see online is what you would get because you don't. I ordered a Luxury bunch of flowers for mothers day and what i received was disgusting, i wouldn't even call it a standard would have got a better bunch from Asda/Sainsbury's for a fraction of the price. I didn't even get a proper apology, just replies saying " were sorry ur disappointment but our local florists hav conformed to guidelines and put the right colour flowers but substituted the flowers the standard because they ran out of the ones they suppose to put. Did i ask for substitute? Nooo even the day i received i requested flowers be returned and full refund. No reply, you were happy to take my money but hesitant to refund or compensate. Clearly customer satisfaction is not your priority! Don't buy of eflorist rip off and they wil always substitute flowers."
"AWFUL! Avoid - terrible customer service. Ordered same delivery, not received after two days of calls, emails and stress!!! They screwed up a really important day - knobs!"
"My lovely son ordered the Large bouquet to arrive for my birthday over this last may bank holiday weekend it was three days late arriving and about the same amount of flowers of two small bunches in Tesco who have lovely fresh flowers that last for days .your flowers were half dead and the rest of the bouquet consisted of dead green follage two days on and hay ho after my son complained several times he text me to say that the flowers would be replaced they were. But with even less flowers and more greenery flowers still rubbish ..stick to Tesco the bouquet with the 5 chocolates will cost you about 25pounds instead of 40 .w"
"Dreadful service, avoid. Yes the flowers arrived the next day by request. However I was deeply embarrassed at the quality of the gift. My order clearly stated a”pink lady” bunch of flowers with vase and free lily O’Brien chocolates. This was also written on the box. What arrived for my employee recovering from an op was a supermarket bunch not even tied nicely, no vase and no chocolates. Eflorist will refund £4.99 to my account in 5 working days!! What about my embarrassment? I could have bought 3 bunches from any supermarket for the cost of these. Dreadful."
"I Ordered flowers with free chocolates, chocolates did not arrive and the flowers were disappointing as more leaves then flowers and deliver was also late. When I contact the company and was told they probable sold out of the chocolates that's why they didn't arrive. Disappointing service will not use again."
"So gutted I didnt check reviews before purchasing as I usually do! Unfortunately i’m abroad so had no choice other than to pay a ridiculous amount for a bunch of flowers, but I didnt mind seeing as it was for my mums birthday! When she sent me the picture I honestly wanted to cry, they looked NOTHING like the picture, and it was literally 80% leaves and 20% closed flowers! Honestly so gutted seeing as I cant do anything else for my mum from here but definitely won’t be using this poor service ever again!"
"My daughter sent me some flowers as a surprise and they were left on the doorstep in the box in hot sun and the stems were not even in the usual "pod" of water and were wilted and dying. Absolute rip-off for the money she paid. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday on 02/05/2019 to be delivered on Saturday 4th May. they were delivered between 5-6 pm, rather late for a birthday present. when they did arrive they looked nothing like the picture on the site, they looked very jaded, no doubt from being in transit all day. I was not at all impressed with the service or the standard of the flowers. I could not recommend this company to anyone wishing to send nice flowers by post."
"My order WA4284398-1, was confirmed on Apr 21, to be delivered on Apr 23. In my order, I also included a Terry Bear for the recipient and it was meant to be a surprise for her birthday. However, the flower was delivered only 2 days later, on April 25 and without the Teddy Bear. Customer services was lousy, extremely poor and delayed. It was such a disappointment, Instead of giving the recipient joy on her special days, she waited in anxiety, for 2 days. I will not recommend this service to anyone. Jolina"
"Dreadful company DO NOT USE Paid £30 for a £3 bouquet of flowers and did not receive the chocolates which were advertised as being free - (Read the small print). Most of the flowers remained in Bud..... Customer service very very poor!!!!"
"Dreadful - bouquet got delivered to wrong address second one ordered which arrived broken with flowers shrivelled and almost dead - don’t use"
"I ordered two items to be delivered to my daughter for the birth of her son. One item arrived promptly but was of poor quality and for some reason the other item was delivered to the wrong address. When I contacted them they told to go an d pick them up myself. When I complained further I was told it’s not their fault. In the end they spoke to the person who had received the wrong order a week later and asked them to redeliver what was now a dead bunch of flowers. They have promised to sort it out twice and six weeks later they are now refusing to do anything."
"I had purchased flowers to be delivered on mothers day as I was on holiday from eflorist. This was the first time I did this and will definitely be the last. The flowers that were delivered did not look like the photo on the website. The delivery itself was shocking. The flowers were left on the steps at the front door with no card posted to say they were there, even though my parents are elderly and do not leave the house so it was a good few hours before they were noticed. I took pictures of the delivered flowers and sent an email to complain. This company is not at all interested in customer complaints. I was told that I had been delivered what I paid for. Even though the flowers looked awful and only lasted a couple of days then had to be binned. I am disgusted that a specialist flower company is happy to send out these flowers. I will never use this company again and do not reccomend others do. Once I received an email back explaining that they were happy with the flowers that were sent and were not willing to take the matter further I replied with questions and have not heard from them again. That was over a week ago."
"Wilted rose. 2 lily heads rolling around in the box and they were not luxurious in any way. Morrisons sell better for a fiver. I sent photos and got told to take further pictures in 48hrs they were a gift for a colleague who left that day for her maternity leave. It was supposed to be a surprise. POOR. DO NOT USE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS APPALLING AND THEY ARE VASTLY OVER PRICED!"
"I ordered flowers for mother’s day to give to my gran and when they were delivered they we’re in bad condition and wilting. I have tried several times to reach out to customer service but they refuse to take responsibility. It’s been really disappointing and they are expensive"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,148 reviews