EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate EFlorist?

972 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jo

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EFlorist in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY..... I would have been better of buying flowers from a garage!!!!! Luxury bouquet worth £30????? Absolutely NOT see for yourself with my photo attached. Never going to use again..."
"I disappointingly only received the flowers I ordered for my Mum for Mother’s Day on the 13th March (2 days late). My order was placed on the 22nd of February for the 9th of March. The delivery information on the website wasn’t clear about when they would arrive - I didn’t know whether it would be on the day I selected or in 1-2 working days after my selected date, which led me to choose the 9th as I didn’t want the flowers to arrive too much before mother’s day but I didn’t want them to be late either. Once the flowers arrived they looked dead, the bouquet was very small and does not compare to the picture on the website so I am extremely disappointed. I emailed Eflorist on the 13th of March when I received the flowers and attached pictures of the flowers I received, what they were advertised to look like, my order confirmation and the delivery information I read. It has now been 31 days and I have not yet received even a reply! As a student who is living away from home for the first year and living off a small student loan, I wanted to arrange a small gesture for my Mum on a budget, so I was upset that this is how it turned out and am even more disappointed that Eflorist were even bothered enough to reply to my email. I definitely would not recommend using their service."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID. DO NOT USE. I ordered a luxury size bouquet for my Mums birthday, which promised on their website to be 100% bigger than the one pictured (which was standard size). It eventually arrived 3 days late!!! and I was a little bemused when a tiny box was handed to me. On opening the box I discovered 9 full flowers, 4 buds and a little foilage wrapped in cellophane.... disgusted and fuming I tried to contact eFlorist but their voice message stated the phone line was temporarily paused......(be aware that the number will charge you at premium rates). So I emailed them only to get automated reply saying their very busy. Once I did get a reply they refused to acknowledge my bouquet was not to the quantity that I had ordered but instead insulted my intelligence by saying it's because I didn't immediately put them in water....... after many many exchanges over several weeks, during which their excuses became even more bazaar, I finally got them to refund my costs. Awful people - this Company needs fully investigating by the authorities."
Simon Mather
Verified Reviewer
"I’ve ordered flowers via eFlorist many times before and over a number of years, and until recently, have been happy enough with the service I’ve received. However, that all came to an abrupt end with my recent Mother’s Day order. No flowers arrived and no delivery was made. Despite the repeated emailed contacts I made with ‘Customer Services’ I got no response—no reply at all—and no acknowledgement that anything had gone wrong. (Trying to get through on the ‘phone was a complete waste of time). Something certainly appears to have gone wrong with this company recently (in point-of-fact a subsidiary of ‘Euroflorist’); the service is not what it once was, and the ‘Customer Services’ department is a travesty of the name. It is as if—having become a much larger company now based elsewhere in Europe—‘eFlorist’ feels that its customers no longer matter as much. When you read the many negative reviews online, you get the impression of a company succumbing to cynicism and a lack of customer care. Like other disappointed customers, I would urge anyone wanting to send some colour, light, pleasure and happiness to loved ones to use a different company. There are enough to choose from, so don’t waste your time and money on this one; it can’t always be relied upon. Although I have now received a full refund on my credit card, I’ve still not received any replies to my emails—no explanation, no apology, and no expression of regret. I could really have done without the aggravation and time wasted writing successive emails, attempting to get through on the ‘phone, and writing this review (!) (I’ve honestly got better things to do..). Remember: ‘eFlorist’ is not a Florist but a relay company—and it seems it can’t always be relied upon to do that very well either. To order via ‘eFlorist’ at present appears to be a gamble; you might get lucky much-or most-of the time, but the uncertainty and the incidence of loss still seems unacceptably high. When it goes wrong, it’s already too late; all that’s left is disappointment. I’m left feeling that I’d have been better buying flowers from my local flower-shop or supermarket and delivering them myself.. (Admittedly, it would have been an eight-hour drive there & back but it would not really have cost me a great deal more—and I would have got see my Mum (!). I certainly shan’t be ordering via ‘eFlorist’ again. I’ll follow my own advice, and try one of the other companies who can provide a Flower Delivery Service, and who might also value me as a customer. ‘Or perhaps a locally-based florist (—a real one) closer to the recipient is actually the answer.."
"Terrible flowers and "customer service" the same. Dont use them ! Ordered 50 red roses from this lot for my wife. Had them delivered to her work. When they arrived half were well passed their best. By three days after the delivery, I came home to find my wife had binned them all as by this time they were all dead. Contacted customer service who simple asked for a picture, to which I asked them if they wanted the picture taken on them in the bin? They then said that they were not preparred to do anything. Dont use this company, their flowers are terrible and their customer service is worse!"
Jacquie Christie
Unverified Reviewer
"DO NOT use this company for Flowers they are dreadful. They will take your money and not deliver anything. Always problems and if they offer a refund I guarantee it will not turn up, just like the flowers. I am still out of pocket. They have now said I am not getting a refund as the problem was mine which is not the case, I have tried to contact them on several occasions and they now are not responding to my e-mails they customer service dept are dreadful. Save your money and time shop at M&S they are far superior and much better quality, I just wish I had gone there first."
Paul Statham
Verified Reviewer
"Flowers did not arrive although recipient was in. Expected my 75 year old mother to pick them up herself two days later at the post office by which time they were basically dead. Customer service did not apologise but simply referred me to the small print that says they are not responsible for anything. ABSOLUTE CON DO NOT USE."
Bryony Harcourt-brown
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered flowers for my aunt but they came to me. I saw that this was scheduled but eflorist took no notice of repeated emails sent to sort it out. The little bunch of wilted flowers which arrived would have been about £4 at a service station and cost three times as much. Very very poor"
"Flowers arrived late and in poor condition. Customer service appear unwilling to take this further"
"excellent as always"
"My experience mirrors those of all these other complaints. Flowers delivered near dead. They bare no comparison to the pictures on the website. Phone calls and emails not replied to properly. I have today spoken to Trading Standards (Via Citizens Advice) and put in a formal complaint. Citizens Advice number is 0345 404 0506."
"Don't order flowers from this company they will arrive dead ."
Angela Wright
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely disgusted by this company . Flowers arrived late and dead . What a disappointment for me and my daughter on Mother's Day . Never use this company again horrified ."
"Ruined mother’s day ! Still no response to my complaint and it’s been 5 days - horrendous."
Lorraine Holmes
Verified Reviewer
"Very poor isn’t low enough for a review. I will never ever use this company again. I ordered flowers for my Mum for Mother’s day. They were due to be delivered on Saturday but never arrived. They eventually arrived on Monday after being dispatched on Friday. The flowers were not the ones I had ordered, there were no freesias, my Mums favourite flower. They were tulips and dead ones at that. I received some tulips myself from the local supermarket and mine were much nicer than then ones that were delivered. I emailed the company twice and no reply even providing photos. I rang this morning and the guy said they had been snowed under with loads of calls - not really interested. I had to give him the order number several times, my name and what flowers I had ordered. Eventually he found my emails and on seeing the pictures of the flowers he laughed- not impressed!! He then continued to dig a bigger hole. Eventually he offered me a full refund. When I asked to talk to his supervisor he said he was busy and why would I want to speak to his supervisor. I have asked him to get the supervisor to call me. Guess what I’m still waiting. I suggest they need to sort out their flower supplier and train their customer service personnel better."
Disappointed
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered flowers for the Saturday before Mother's day. Arrived on the following Tuesday - only after an email to enquire why they had not been delivered."
"Ordered 5 days before mothers day only to arrive 2 days late and in a terrible state. Old classic (disclaimer get out clause) with no compassion for the customer that parted with 30quid. This was the first time I used eFlorist and previously used bunches who were actually quite good, but I thought I would give eFlorist a go. Like they say, if it aint broke, dont try to fix it. Unfortunately eFlorist is broke and it appears they have no intention of fixing it.."
"I ordered flowers for my friend's birthday and they were never delivered. I provided friend's number but they never contacted her. I called customer service and they said it would be delivered but nothing happened. In addition to that, they didn't follow up on my request to cancel order and refund after the order wasn't delivered for 3 days."
"Nothing says happy mothers day like dead flowers 2 days late. Don't waste your time or money here. Ordered a bunch of flowers on the 28th Feb to arrive on Saturday 10th March in time for mothers day. Were delivered on Monday 12th at midday, in a battered wet box, dead, I received an auto generated email on Friday saying that the order had been dispatched so that was clearly a lie. No communication on the proposed delivery date or apology email. My parents waited in all day for the delivery between 9am and 9pm only to completely waste their day off, with me having to apologize for letting my mother down. I pursued a full refund, after hours on the phone and emails being sent, they called me back with the spiel of "it can take up to 2 days to deliver, as per the disclaimer" Not when you order it 10 days before, no, it shouldn't mate. We all know that on the very odd occasion, delivery can be delayed past the usual standard 1 day for first class (Christmas etc, which we all account for), but when hundreds of people are complaining (See Eflorist Facebook page) you know something isnt quite right. Read these recent trustpilot reviews, on google and reviews.co.uk, these are on the border of scam artists as they are intentionally leading you down a route with the website to order a beautiful bunch of flowers (as per the displayed picture) and then allow you to select you own SPECIFIC delivery date (not range, an actual day, to which you pay a juicy service charge for) only to try and sneak in a disclaimer well out of view that pretty much says "Ooops we can't actually cover that selection or date! SOZ!". Those disclaimers are designed to exist when during an adverse incident your item may not be there on time, but with any normal company that would be 0.5% of the orders for which a handful of people would be effected. Its not a delivery method that you can apply to every single order as if its some god given right. And the icing on the cake was when I checked the website on mothers day to get hold of customer services they were still advertising same day delivery! Laughable joke. Ive informed the financial ombudsman of this incident and BBC Watchdog. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE"
"Terrible company. Ordered flowers for Mother's Day, arrived 2 days later and not in a good condition. Attempted to get a refund several times, and was told utter rubbish and fobbed off. Still waiting for my refund which will probably never come. Avoid this company!"
EFlorist is rated 1.17 based on 972 reviews