EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
This company did NOT deliver the flowers I paid for to my brother and his partner and they made no attempt to rectify this issue. They have not refunded me my money and have committed fraud. I shall be taking the ma
Flat pack flowers -DO NOT ORDER. Maybe i am old fashioned, but seriously. i paid £40 for a bouquet if hand tied flowers, not laid flat in a box but a beaten up old yodel van. use interflora or do buy and deliver yourself and save yourself the hassle of using this terrible company.
Guys , they don't care about quality, bought £50 of roses , received them wrapped up by a blind man I think, with the green plant in the middle, 2 roses on on side , the rest if them on the other side... I'm ashamed to give those flowers to my girl... never again , go Tesco or whatever. I emailed them , but they are not interested, have only excuses 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 I'm sorry I can't attach the pic
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - My parents have lost £48 for flowers that did not even arrive. Customer Service no help, detached. Very stressful for my elderly mother, she is in tears as she was sending me flowers for my Birthday and now feels her card has been compromised.
Very dissapointed advertised as hand held looking amazing and had no choice but had to pay £5.50 charge for personal service delivery? Arrived in a flat box, layer flat, wilting and no special delivery. Contacted eflorist but got no refund or explanation.
I sent a floral gift to an 83yr old lady. They were left on the step and were past their best, most of them died within 2 days. The gift card I ordered was not with the flowers. Therefore the lady did not know who the sender was. She tried without success to telephone them since she does not have WiFi. When she eventually found out who they were from. I contacted eflowers. They first asked for a photograph, which I did not have. They then asked what was the condition of the stems. The final email was to say they were unable to take any action since complaints had to be made within 7 days! It was clear they had no intention of even making a gesture if goodwill. This is a dreadful company who have no concern for their customers.
I should really have read the reviews first. All the negative reviews are unfortunately TRUE! WHAT A SHAME!!!!! Totally disappointed and a total waster of money! Attached photo is the PARADISE bunch that was delivered!!!
Shoddy flowers, very poor quality, they substituted different flowers that looks NOTHING like the advert. Avoid at all costs.
Same story as many others I'm afraid. My partner ordered some flowers, it said error and go back to checkout then got two order confirmations with a screwed up address. Contacted them immediately but said nothing they can do. Contacted Yodel as soon as the email arrived who also said nothing they could as out for delivery. Address was literally the wrong number, no street, no village name, postal town & postcode. Went to the address and waited for the delivery to find on the tracking info that Yodel were in the wrong street and had delivered to a front porch. Yodel have yet to tell me where. Eflorist have ignored emails and offered no real customer service apart from not our fault.
I will never use Eflorist again, If i could rate them zero I would. I am very disappointed and embarrassed as flowers delivered for my wife arrived wilted. Cust. Svc response to my emails was all standard 'cut and paste'.I emailed noting flowers arrived wilting and turning brown CS response "we deliver in buds!!!" I must have sent 4 or 5 emails with many photos of OPEN flowers turning brown..CS do not want to accept customers complaint or maybe CS are non english speaking staff that dont understand plain english ..keep saying wait two days!! I was willing to give them a chance to see if this company would actually accept there was a problem but now I just want full refund, This company should be referred to the Consumer Protection Society.
Flowers for a special occasion were not received until 2 days after delivery date. Eflorist ignored my complaint.
Go to Aldi it’s much better value :0( ordered a beautiful bunch of flowers to cheer up a work colleague who was celebrating her 40th birthday. The ‘free’ chocolates look like a box of three more like..... what a disappointment. Wish I’d read the reviews and bought 2 huge bunches and delivered them myself!!
AVOID. Just goes to show you should check reviews first. My particular misery. Ordered flowers on website. Told by website that payment did not go through. Naturally tried again with different card. Guess what happened? Two flowers arrived and I was charged twice. "Customer service" didn't even acknowledge problem when I emailed. Looked like a stock response. Well my problem is that my wife is now upset that I spent £100 on two sets of flowers, one of which is not needed.
Absolutely terrible. Ordered same day flowers and paid a premium. Told late in the day they couldn't deliver and agreed next day was fine. Then told they didn't have the flowers i wanted so offered alternative. Again, i agreed, provided they could confirm they wouldn't cancel the order as they are for my other half who is three days overdue with our first child. They didn't reply and cancelled the order too late in the day for me to arrange an alternative. Rude staff. Unresponsive. Unrepentant. Worst i've encountered and i'm making it my mission to complain on every available forum.
If I could rate this ZERO then I would! Dead, flattened, squashed flowers delivered in a box an inch thick. Customer service non existent, do not care, refuse refund. Blocked from contacting via Facebook and ignore emails. Disgusted entirely with this unprofessional and uncaring company!
I ordered flowers for my friends 50th not only did they not arrive I wasn’t notified until it was too late to do anything else about it. I have asked for a refund and an apology bunch of flowers to be sent to my friend but they are refusing to do this. I simply don’t understand why and I’ve been given no explanation
My husband sent me flowers for my birthday today a sad bunch of flowers arrived I feel bad that he's paid over £30 for a bunch of flowers that He could have picked up at the supermarket for a fiver The flowers don't even look healthy&the sellers have mislead him as the flowers&the photo do not match up
Had some flowers delivered to me for my birthday very dissapointed box was badly crushed flowers were dead an wilted so dissapointed tried to revive them without much success The person who brought them for me contacted eflorest and sent photos They did send another bunch that box was also damaged they were a lot fresher but a much smaller bunch y advise don't order from this company
Sent my 79 year old mum some birthday flowers she was so surprised how dead and droopy they were she called me to tell me Contacted EFlorist Who insisted on a photo - she hasnt a mobile or digital camera so this will be a long unreasonable process. Founds them unhelpful and would not recommend other postal flora delivery are much better and I wi be returning to them in the future.
I ordered a bouquet for my mum and dad's 60th anniversary my parents are both in a care home, my dad paid £30.48 there were hardly any flowers in the bouquet and they died in 5 days emailed customer service and they won't reply do not order from this company they are awful
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,173 reviews