EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
My best friend loved her flowers and chocolates, next day delivery excellent service.
Posted 10 minutes ago
Very annoyed, advertised 18 roses and got 6 !! I want a call from a manager !!!!
Posted 18 minutes ago
I ordered late afternoon .Arrived next afternoon and were lovely and fresh. Thanks
Posted 54 minutes ago
Ordered flowers yesterday for my sister in law. Flowers were delivered today at 12.00.Prompt service.Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
I was very happy that the beautiful bouquet of hedgerow flowers arrived on my daughter's birthday - when she was still at home. We had planned to meet in town for a socially-distanced fish & chip lunch, which had been arranged for later.
The bouquet is lovely and Maisie is excited that the rosebud and the irises will open into exquisite blooms soon.
She was also very pleased with the box of chocolates!
I would like to add how disappointed I am over the fact there was no card with my message or name included. I know I wrote a little message to send with the bouquet and chocolates, When the gifts arrived, Maisie did not know who it was from. It was only after I'd received an email from yourselves, which I had to forward to Maisie re the care of her bouquet, that she knew who the gift was from.
Overall though, I am very happy with how easy and straightforward it is to send a stunning bunch of blooms to whoever one wants, through Eflorist. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Order to send to my son and daughter in law after the loss of the unborn child, because of the pandemic we were unable to visit we sent flowers to let them know we were thinking of them, quick delivery and gorgeous flowers
Posted 1 hour ago
Arrived promptly and they were delighted with them .
Posted 1 hour ago
Very simple instructions on how to order and pay. Flowers arrived with parents as stated. They were very pleased to receive such a beautiful gift, plus chocolates as an extra one for them. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Can not recommend this service enough. It was delivered in less than 24 hours and cheered up someone who very much needed it. Thank you for the speedy delivery and quality flowers.
Posted 1 hour ago
My friend really loved the roses thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
Beautiful flowers delivered on time excellent experience
Posted 1 hour ago
The delivery if flowers were not what I ordered. I ordered a premium bunch of pink lady and what came were lilies and cream white carnations. They were for a very special birthday. Hugely disappointed
Posted 1 hour ago
Happy wife after receiving her surprise 😁
Posted 1 hour ago
My wife loved her surprise and it put a big smile on her face.
Posted 1 hour ago
No card and only 5 flowers in a medium pack, very disappointed as my girl thought they were a waste of money AVOID after all the nice emails and quick service but don’t waste your money, better out your local store
Posted 1 hour ago
Gorgeous flowers & can pick your own day for delivery, highly recommend.
Order arrived on the day requested, very nice flowers
even managed to to change the address as I had put it in wrong
excellent would use again
My Friend Barbara has had a fall .And your Beautiful Flowers cheered her up No End.
As both parents are elderly and in isolation, I wanted to send lilac and mauve tulips, their wedding colours. Unfortunately you sent roses and lillies (I associate lillies with death) so not quite what I had in mind.
Easy to place order. Flowers delivered the very next day and are beautiful! Will definitely use again. Thank you
EFlorist is rated 3.05 based on 3,513 reviews