EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
Very easy to order and kept up to date on each step of the process from making the order to the order being delivered. Happy to use them again
Posted 23 seconds ago
Ordering the flowers could not have been easier. the site is easy to navigate with lots of choice. The prices are really competitive as I did shop around first and the delivery was on time and done in a very professional manner. My daughter is delighted with her surprise. Thank you EFlorist.
Posted 16 minutes ago
Thank you for a excellent service, beautiful Peonies delivered to my mum to say that I really miss her whilst social distancing. They really made her day.
Posted 20 minutes ago
The flowers were very droopy at first, but a drink of water somewhat revived them. It has been quite a hot day and travelling round the country was not the right thing for them. I think they could have been packed with some water to keep them going. I just hope they last for a week.
Posted 21 minutes ago
These flowers are Amazing they last for ages best flowers I’ve ever had .very quick delivery and very good value for money..Thank you
Posted 29 minutes ago
Quick delivery, perfect condition but flowers were a bit sparse:)
Posted 59 minutes ago
Good service and delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
My mum said such beautiful flowers, excellent service.. thank you
Very professional 😀
Posted 1 hour ago
Arranged for a beautiful bouquet to be sent to my friend to cheer her up. Fantastic price and the additional gin and chocolates just made her day. First time with this company but definitely not the last. Thank you so much 😊
Posted 1 hour ago
I have add the most terrible experience with your company and
have been disappointed in all my dealings with you from start to receiving the flowers. Your automated service is so unfriendly and as i had a problem with the delivery address i was not able to change, i was not able to cancel even though 2 days before and when the flowers arrived looked like a £5.00 bunch of flowers with the tiniest of box of chocolates, not the worth the money at all.
Posted 1 hour ago
I sent two floral gifts using this site. One was for my best friend and the other was for my daughter who has just had a baby. I was thrilled to hear from them that they received their flowers in perfect conditions and the bouquets are lovely! I would definitely use EFlorist again and am sending the link to my son with a huge hint! Thank you very much EFlorist.
Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you for lovely flowers and chocolates that I bought and sent to a friend for her birthday it’s the second lot of flowers and chocolates I’ve bought from you and both my friends loved them thank you definitely use you again
Posted 1 hour ago
Great affordability, service and lovely product. Will use again
Posted 1 hour ago
Sad to say that flowers delivered late in the day and looked in a sorry state. Hopefully they will revive. The free chocolates had melted and all moulded into one. Maybe should consider a different delivery option.
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers were ordered and arrived when they said very good service and my friend loved her flowers and chocolates made her day
Thanks for on time
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers delivered this morning, my daughter in law is very pleased with them and the photo she sent me I am more than happy with the purchase,would buy again thankyou
Posted 1 hour ago
It was a very very good experience buying flowers from you. It was delivered on time, packaged securely and most importantly I was updated the whole time. From the time I ordered up to the time the flowers were delivered. Great job. Keep up the excellent work.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very easy to order more than one set of flowers and very good choice of flowers
Thankyou