EFlorist Reviews

EFlorist have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service

How would you rate EFlorist ?

"Flowers were dispatched Friday 3rd August (email to me)the invoice stated delivery 4th August 2018 .Flowers turned up Monday 6th August .The words were they looked like they’d been reversed over,drooping and flattened.I asked if her message was included and were the flowers stems in some kind of moisture the answer was no.Not surprising then the flowers stuck in a box for 3days would look limp and dead.My emails were answered but as I could not produce a picture of the flowers my parents are elderly and not Mobile users ,I live two hours away eventually the customer service stopped replying to my answers so I assume the complaint from me has been binned which I will be doing with the eflorist company I am only pleased I did not pay for a larger bouquet ."
"Wilted and dead flowers, refused refund."
"Scammers, sell expensive flowers and send utter garbage. Terrible communication and refuse to fix the problem! Massive scammers don't be fooled."
"Don't use them! I ordered a 'premier bouquet' for mother in laws 80th. It looked nothing like I ordered. Customer services told me a florist can substitute flowers if keeping in the colour scheme but when they're all substituted and it looks nothing like the order, customer services are not going to help you!"
"I ordered flowers for my mum. I was so embarrassed when I saw them. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet online. I contacted the company and sent them all the ridiculous photos they asked for then heard nothing back! I won’t use this company again and advise you to avoid them. customer services couldn’t have cared less and when they received the requested photos didn’t bother to follow it up! If you’re happy to spend £30 on something similar to the photo I have added then this is the company for you...."
"DO NOT USE PLEASE Terrible condition of flowers, customer services just fobbed me off. Flowers were damaged and I was told to wait 48hrs and they will be ok??? Don’t use, please don’t use I order flowers every month and this place is by far the worse I have every used"
"Shocking quality flowers , do not use this company ."
"I orded the flowers to be deliverd before 1pm as my wife finishes work then. They rang me saying they could not find the place at 1.05pm. I told him where is was but that there was no point I delivering them as she has now left work for a 2 week holiday so they would be dead when she got back. I have been told that I will not get any refund as I had refused to give him the address. Total lie. I will never use them again."
"Absolutely shocking. Received wilted flowers as a gift. Sent photo. They agreed they were not up to standard and would replace but had to jump through hoops with info I did not have (as they were a gift). Told them not to bother if it was so much hassle and communication ceased!!!! Much better places around"
"What can I say? If I could score 0 I would! I ordered birthday flowers for a family friend and still waiting for the delivery from 10 days ago ...the excuse Yodel haven’t delivered them! When I rang the reply was oh we are really sorry about that ...would you like a replacement ...no extras or gestures of goodwill nothing...I can’t believe their customer services ...and I’ve sent in an escalated email to management and still waiting for an acknowledgment let alone a reply ...but like numerous people who have previously used them ..DO NOT USE THEM...as you might as well throw your money away ...they lie and steal from the customer and don’t honour what they say they are going to do...and watch out eflorist as your now being referred to Watchdog ...your not getting away with it!!! You have picked on the wrong lady!"
"Ordered flowers for my wedding anniversary, next day delivery was missed. Rescheduled for next day, never turned up. Contacted customer services and was offered a replacement. When i declined and asked for a refund they stopped all communication. After days of ignored emails I left a Trustpilot review, strangely enough they responded to that and contacted me via email. I asked for a refund again and I got silence. I now have an outstanding paypal dispute which they have ignored. If your delivery goes well, I'm happy for you. If it doesn't, good luck getting your money back."
"I received flowers from this company as a gift , sad excuse for a bouquet, plus flowers all dead straight on the bin ,after 1 evening on display"
"The 'as pictured' flowers were nowhere near 'as pictured'🤔 Very misleading and disappointing. Tesco flowers are much better value."
"Below is the email I sent to eflorist and received an utterly pathetic response. Good morning, I am emailing as a formal complaint regarding the above order. Firstly I would like state how unbelievably poor the quality of the flowers are for the money I have paid. I could have picked up the same bunch in Aldi for £3 rather than pay the £13.99 you have had the cheek to charge me. Photos attached for your consideration. Secondly, the box of chocolates you had the audacity to charge me £4.99 for had 5 chocolates inside them. Can you see how that is nothing short of complete disregard for your customers? This is the first time I have used your service and will most certainly be the last. When I rang the call centre to check the status of my delivery there was a dog barking in the background. What sort of company are you running? I demand a full refund for the disgusting service I have received from start to finish. You can see from the below photographs that it simply isn’t good enough. I shall refrain from posting a review of your service should I receive what I am duly owed, otherwise I will ensure that the details of my experience are posted as far and wide as humanly possible."
"My mum bought me flowers for my birthday and flat warming gift. They were sent on Friday 25th May (my birthday) and left my mum a message to say they had been delivered. We did not receive these flowers. Instead, they were sent to a different address- they had read the flat number and read it as a house number- who kept them in her house for 2 days for whatever reason and when they got to us, they were all dying. I’ve been told another set of flowers would be sent this weekend. It’s Sunday afternoon and I’m still waiting. It’s now 9 days after my birthday. I’m really not satisfied."
"What was supposed to be a luxury bouquet definatley wasn't . The bouquet was completely overpriced. So embarrassed with the bouquet had to another bouquet for my wifes anniversary and that florist commented having seen what was sent that i had every right to complain and they would have charged me 50% less for what i received. Eforist's response was to wait until the lilies bloomed. Afraid that response to a small bouquet isn't good enough."
"I am being generous by giving a three star - acceptable when I really wanted to give between acceptable and poor. My reason for this being... My flowers arrived by 1.30pm of the day I requested and were of good quality. My disappointment was that after being impressed by the enclosed leaflet explaining how to care for the flowers, to feed them with the enclosed plant food, there was none! Neither was there a card as it said on the website. I was especially disappointed by not one, but two stems sticking out with no flowers on...they hadn't broken off into the box either so this must have happened in the shop. Such a shame as the flowers were of lovely quality but it's the attention to detail that is greatly missing."
"Your Poor Service & Irresponsible Handling of Consignment Order ID: WA3423407 Hi We have ordered below gift on occasion of Birthday of my Daughter living at Baurnemouth UK. We regret that this consignment not delivered yet and we missed greeting of her Birthday. We never come across of such Poor Service & irresponsible Handling of consignment in UK. Now I am cancelling this Order, Please refund my payment immediately. Regards, Rajesh Srivastava"
"Don’t use this company! Ordered for son and daughter in law anniversary on Friday for delivery on Saturday. Email came to day the florist did not have correct colour flowers as advertised. I answered straight away requesting an all white bouquet instead then. Saturday evening I received an email telling me they did not deliver bouquet and will deliver it the following Tuesday!! I immediately sent email asking for refund and told them I would not be using them again!!!"
"I ordered a Flowers on the 9th May to be delivered for a 30th Birthday and to date this has not been received. I have sent 3 Emails but have not had a reply. £36.90 was taken from my bank account and no flowers delivered!!"
EFlorist is rated 1.17 based on 1,004 reviews