EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
The flowers were for a birthday and the person I gifted them to which was my sister absolutely loved them, said they were packaged nicely and loved the card that you could customise for an extra little touch. Was very pleased and said she wasn’t expecting flowers to be ever delivered in such a good condition. Thankyou
Posted 1 minute ago
Ordered a dozen red roses to cheer up my girlfriend after she had a bad week tottaly made her day
Posted 44 minutes ago
No 3 chocolates
Posted 56 minutes ago
Brilliant service , Arrived on time & my mum said the flowers where lovely , Brilliant price for the flowers I choose , I will use this company again 100% ,. Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service and quality. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent customer service and excellent quality. The flowers arrived safely and my sister is thrilled with them. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers beautiful and delivery service excellent

one omission the chocolates were missing. would have been 5star had they been there
Posted 1 hour ago
Sent a bouquet of flowers to my mum. She got them the next day and they were beautiful. She loved them. She is sending me photos soon.
According to yodel the flowers were not delivered because they could not gain access to the property where they were to be delivered so in this instance what happens next it was a nursing home where staff are always on hand at the door to let visitors in have you any ideas ???
Very happy easy to order prompt reply I would highly recommend anyone to order such beautiful flowers
Arrived on time and kept on blooming :)
I ordered some flowers for my mum's birthday to be from her grandkids, there was 11 flowers in her bouquet, it looked like someone had picked them from a bush. I then had to go and get another bouquet that was cheaper and looked 10 times better. Will not be using eflorist again.
A very beautiful bouquet delivered to my sister right on time.
The chocolates were a lovely addition.
Customer service was excellent.
Paid quite a lot for A specific bunch and they turned up and looked completely different. Still very lovely though and I get that they have to work with what’s in but I wanted the colour theme I ordered so it’s a bit of a shame.
service was fantastic and delivery was quick and when they said will use again highly recommend on my marks delivery was in two days so brilliant
Very nice flowers and very good delivery, and the website was easy to use very impressed
It was great to have these flowers delivered next day (and I only ordered them about 6 pm!). They arrived early during the day which was great. Lovely flowers and great service!
Sent my cousin flowers (from another supplier) which arrived in a very bad condition. These were supposed to cheer her up! I thought I would send her some more from a different supplier. They were very much appreciated and arrived in a lovely condition.
Ordering straight forward and easy.
Price reasonable
Delivered when text message said.
Sent a gift package to my daughter for passing her uni exams... especially with this COVID-19 it’s been tough as it is... got next day delivery and she absolutely loved it... definitely value for money will definitely be using eflorist again. They kept in contact via email right up until the flowers were delivered. Thank you for your service. Highly recommend.
EFlorist is rated 3.06 based on 3,534 reviews