EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
During the current crisis and world pandemic I was delighted to be able to order a bouquet for a birthday gift and the quality and online service was amazing
Posted 11 minutes ago
During the current world pandemic I was delighted that eflorist was able to offer a fantastic bouquet that I needed to send as a birthday gift the quality was amazing as was online serviand delivery.
Posted 14 minutes ago
My wife thought that the flowers were fantastic and they were in excellent condition when they arrived they'll give us many days of pleasure we will use you again
Easy to order through the website. Delivered as specified and able to track the delivery service. I have both received and ordered flowers from e-florist, very happy with the service.
Very bad experience order was not sent on the date of delivery. Unti now no responce from the courier and eflourist. I have to explain and apologise to the recipient.
It was easy placing order good service
Delivered on time, fantastic present
Great service. Had a bit of trouble with delivery but eflorist customer service team responded sooooo quickly. Flowers came out within 24 hours and they are absolutely beautiful. Very very happy.
Had to go out for short while on day of delivery. Returned to find Package left in full sunshine. Flowers wilted and chocolates melted.
Could have been left in shady spot close by when no answer from door when delivered.
The order was lovely
My Mrs says the flowers are lovely and that’s the main thing and they do look good, delivery came on the day that I selected, only slight downside with delivery is you can’t choose a time slot, price seems reasonable and competitive with any other site I looked at, so over all very happy and would use again and would happily recommend this service
Quick and easy to order, fast delivery and fresh looking flower will defo order from this sight again
Good for the value especially for this season of lockdown
Good price
Good quality
Delivery fast will wait to hear from my friend she has not seen the flowers as she was rushed to hospital when floors arrived. she has been informed that l sent her flowers by the her son this brought her joy she can’t wait to see them when she gets home thanks
So easy to use. Perfect communication
Very easy to order, reasonable price for the flowers & it was a nice touch to get the free chocolates. Arrived when expected & my cousin loved them!
I made a last minute next day order for my friends birthday and eflorist delivered! My friend was over the moon with her flowers, they were beautiful and most importantly arrived in time for her lockdown birthday. Thank you for such a great service and flower arrangement eflorist, one of the only florists that I found in my search that provided an excellent last-minute next day delivery service under the current lockdown conditions. You kept me updated on when the order had arrived and put a smile on my friends face for her lockdown birthday celebrations! Will most definitely be using you again :)
Been let down by another company, so tried EFlorist.....very happy with my first order. I had them sent to my friend for her birthday, she was very happy with them. Well done.....I will use you again.
EFlorist is rated 2.72 based on 2,746 reviews