EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate EFlorist ?

"Ordered flowers for my wedding anniversary, next day delivery was missed. Rescheduled for next day, never turned up. Contacted customer services and was offered a replacement. When i declined and asked for a refund they stopped all communication. After days of ignored emails I left a Trustpilot review, strangely enough they responded to that and contacted me via email. I asked for a refund again and I got silence. I now have an outstanding paypal dispute which they have ignored. If your delivery goes well, I'm happy for you. If it doesn't, good luck getting your money back."
"I received flowers from this company as a gift , sad excuse for a bouquet, plus flowers all dead straight on the bin ,after 1 evening on display"
"The 'as pictured' flowers were nowhere near 'as pictured'🤔 Very misleading and disappointing. Tesco flowers are much better value."
"Below is the email I sent to eflorist and received an utterly pathetic response. Good morning, I am emailing as a formal complaint regarding the above order. Firstly I would like state how unbelievably poor the quality of the flowers are for the money I have paid. I could have picked up the same bunch in Aldi for £3 rather than pay the £13.99 you have had the cheek to charge me. Photos attached for your consideration. Secondly, the box of chocolates you had the audacity to charge me £4.99 for had 5 chocolates inside them. Can you see how that is nothing short of complete disregard for your customers? This is the first time I have used your service and will most certainly be the last. When I rang the call centre to check the status of my delivery there was a dog barking in the background. What sort of company are you running? I demand a full refund for the disgusting service I have received from start to finish. You can see from the below photographs that it simply isn’t good enough. I shall refrain from posting a review of your service should I receive what I am duly owed, otherwise I will ensure that the details of my experience are posted as far and wide as humanly possible."
"My mum bought me flowers for my birthday and flat warming gift. They were sent on Friday 25th May (my birthday) and left my mum a message to say they had been delivered. We did not receive these flowers. Instead, they were sent to a different address- they had read the flat number and read it as a house number- who kept them in her house for 2 days for whatever reason and when they got to us, they were all dying. I’ve been told another set of flowers would be sent this weekend. It’s Sunday afternoon and I’m still waiting. It’s now 9 days after my birthday. I’m really not satisfied."
"What was supposed to be a luxury bouquet definatley wasn't . The bouquet was completely overpriced. So embarrassed with the bouquet had to another bouquet for my wifes anniversary and that florist commented having seen what was sent that i had every right to complain and they would have charged me 50% less for what i received. Eforist's response was to wait until the lilies bloomed. Afraid that response to a small bouquet isn't good enough."
"I am being generous by giving a three star - acceptable when I really wanted to give between acceptable and poor. My reason for this being... My flowers arrived by 1.30pm of the day I requested and were of good quality. My disappointment was that after being impressed by the enclosed leaflet explaining how to care for the flowers, to feed them with the enclosed plant food, there was none! Neither was there a card as it said on the website. I was especially disappointed by not one, but two stems sticking out with no flowers on...they hadn't broken off into the box either so this must have happened in the shop. Such a shame as the flowers were of lovely quality but it's the attention to detail that is greatly missing."
Rajesh Srivastava
Verified Reviewer
"Your Poor Service & Irresponsible Handling of Consignment Order ID: WA3423407 Hi We have ordered below gift on occasion of Birthday of my Daughter living at Baurnemouth UK. We regret that this consignment not delivered yet and we missed greeting of her Birthday. We never come across of such Poor Service & irresponsible Handling of consignment in UK. Now I am cancelling this Order, Please refund my payment immediately. Regards, Rajesh Srivastava"
"Don’t use this company! Ordered for son and daughter in law anniversary on Friday for delivery on Saturday. Email came to day the florist did not have correct colour flowers as advertised. I answered straight away requesting an all white bouquet instead then. Saturday evening I received an email telling me they did not deliver bouquet and will deliver it the following Tuesday!! I immediately sent email asking for refund and told them I would not be using them again!!!"
"I ordered a Flowers on the 9th May to be delivered for a 30th Birthday and to date this has not been received. I have sent 3 Emails but have not had a reply. £36.90 was taken from my bank account and no flowers delivered!!"
"eFlorist reviews REVIEWS FROM THE WEB 1.1/5Yell.com · 34 votes GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY 5 ★ 4 ★ 3 ★ 2 ★ 1 ★ 2.0 553 reviews GOOGLE REVIEWS Most relevant Alison Alison 3 reviews 4 minutes ago I ordered flowers for my mum as it would have been my parents wedding anniversary , unfortunately my dad has recently passed. Guaranteed delivery for the 18th, order confirmation sent to me in an email ! To later receive another email stating they would not be delivered that day and would upgrade the bouquet ! I visited on 20th and the bouquet had not been upgraded !!! I contacted them today and stated this , to which I basically cannot and won't give you a refund or any compensation ! I think eFlorist should re-read the consumer act .. If you cannot full fill an order and delivery ,do not guarantee this on your website !!! Fraudsters!"
"I ordered English Garden and the flowers delivered were even better than the picture! Everyone thought they were absolutely beautiful. Thank You"
"poor quality flowers, customer service were not interested and said this was expected with delivery of flowers will never use them again"
"Only giving a 1 because 0 isn't an option. Please avoid these people and go elsewhere - their flowers were not repreasentative of their advert and their customer service is simply deplorable. 93% poor rating is all the indication needed to go elsewhere - just plain awful - I'll be taking my issues to the relevant regulatory body."
"If I could score zero I would. Ordered flowers at the weekend to be delivered on my wife’s birthday, 2 days later no flowers, money taken out of my account(card payment) & no reply to emails that I sent them chasing my order. Won’t be using them again."
Michelle Grayling
Unverified Reviewer
"There are 2 Facebook groups set up with countless people all saying they have had an awful experience and no refund. Including me! The groups are called efloristcomplaintsgroup and eflorist? Efraud. Letterbox flowers don't fit through the letterbox, turn up late if at all and arrive dead. Others post photos of flowers that bear no resemblance to the advertised flowers and arrive dead and damaged. They still take your money though and refuse to refund, they even ignore you. I can't even contact them on their Facebook page now because they have blocked me. They filter out any less than positive comments even though they are all based on customer experiences. Just how does this company get away with it? Myself and others are taking this further to the press and TV. I just wish I knew the issues beforehand hence leaving this review, so that the same situation is not going to affect anyone else. Sending flowers is a sentimental gesture, in my case it was a bereavement. Eflorist completely ruined the gesture and has caused nothing but upset. Please think again about using this company. I hope this review is published, it's s only fair people know, as eflorist are taking peoples hard earned money for a poor service and poor product not fit for purpose."
"The flowers I ordered were nothing like the advertised photo."
"Just terrible... they Cheng my delivery slot for two days later no one even call and inform me about that... When I ask for refund because I don't need this flowers after two days they refused ... What a terrible customer service!!!"
"WORST company to do business with! My boyfriend ordered Valentines day flowers to be delivered to my office on specified date! It is safe to say the company didn't complete their side of the contract - it is 2nd May and I am still to receive the flowers! When contacted on 14th February they lied and said that the order is on its way! It really blows my mind how company like this is allowed to trade! No offer of resolution, no offer of a refund! this has takes us to the point were we just couldn't waste more time chasing them... which is what they rely on I guess..take the money and hope you don't have to give it back.. This business is is prime example of one that needs to be investigated by The Office Of Fair Trading, which I will actually inform now!"
"Absolute joke of a company. Flowers not delivered on time then promised they would be delivered again. But yet again failed to deliver. Do not use!!"
EFlorist is rated 1.17 based on 994 reviews