EFlorist Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend EFlorist
01AM
1AM

About EFlorist: eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"Dreadful service, avoid. Yes the flowers arrived the next day by request. However I was deeply embarrassed at the quality of the gift. My order clearly stated a”pink lady” bunch of flowers with vase and free lily O’Brien chocolates. This was also written on the box. What arrived for my employee recovering from an op was a supermarket bunch not even tied nicely, no vase and no chocolates. Eflorist will refund £4.99 to my account in 5 working days!! What about my embarrassment? I could have bought 3 bunches from any supermarket for the cost of these. Dreadful."
Are you EFlorist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I Ordered flowers with free chocolates, chocolates did not arrive and the flowers were disappointing as more leaves then flowers and deliver was also late. When I contact the company and was told they probable sold out of the chocolates that's why they didn't arrive. Disappointing service will not use again."
"So gutted I didnt check reviews before purchasing as I usually do! Unfortunately i’m abroad so had no choice other than to pay a ridiculous amount for a bunch of flowers, but I didnt mind seeing as it was for my mums birthday! When she sent me the picture I honestly wanted to cry, they looked NOTHING like the picture, and it was literally 80% leaves and 20% closed flowers! Honestly so gutted seeing as I cant do anything else for my mum from here but definitely won’t be using this poor service ever again!"
"My daughter sent me some flowers as a surprise and they were left on the doorstep in the box in hot sun and the stems were not even in the usual "pod" of water and were wilted and dying. Absolute rip-off for the money she paid. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday on 02/05/2019 to be delivered on Saturday 4th May. they were delivered between 5-6 pm, rather late for a birthday present. when they did arrive they looked nothing like the picture on the site, they looked very jaded, no doubt from being in transit all day. I was not at all impressed with the service or the standard of the flowers. I could not recommend this company to anyone wishing to send nice flowers by post."
"My order WA4284398-1, was confirmed on Apr 21, to be delivered on Apr 23. In my order, I also included a Terry Bear for the recipient and it was meant to be a surprise for her birthday. However, the flower was delivered only 2 days later, on April 25 and without the Teddy Bear. Customer services was lousy, extremely poor and delayed. It was such a disappointment, Instead of giving the recipient joy on her special days, she waited in anxiety, for 2 days. I will not recommend this service to anyone. Jolina"
"Dreadful company DO NOT USE Paid £30 for a £3 bouquet of flowers and did not receive the chocolates which were advertised as being free - (Read the small print). Most of the flowers remained in Bud..... Customer service very very poor!!!!"
"Dreadful - bouquet got delivered to wrong address second one ordered which arrived broken with flowers shrivelled and almost dead - don’t use"
"I ordered two items to be delivered to my daughter for the birth of her son. One item arrived promptly but was of poor quality and for some reason the other item was delivered to the wrong address. When I contacted them they told to go an d pick them up myself. When I complained further I was told it’s not their fault. In the end they spoke to the person who had received the wrong order a week later and asked them to redeliver what was now a dead bunch of flowers. They have promised to sort it out twice and six weeks later they are now refusing to do anything."
"I had purchased flowers to be delivered on mothers day as I was on holiday from eflorist. This was the first time I did this and will definitely be the last. The flowers that were delivered did not look like the photo on the website. The delivery itself was shocking. The flowers were left on the steps at the front door with no card posted to say they were there, even though my parents are elderly and do not leave the house so it was a good few hours before they were noticed. I took pictures of the delivered flowers and sent an email to complain. This company is not at all interested in customer complaints. I was told that I had been delivered what I paid for. Even though the flowers looked awful and only lasted a couple of days then had to be binned. I am disgusted that a specialist flower company is happy to send out these flowers. I will never use this company again and do not reccomend others do. Once I received an email back explaining that they were happy with the flowers that were sent and were not willing to take the matter further I replied with questions and have not heard from them again. That was over a week ago."
"Wilted rose. 2 lily heads rolling around in the box and they were not luxurious in any way. Morrisons sell better for a fiver. I sent photos and got told to take further pictures in 48hrs they were a gift for a colleague who left that day for her maternity leave. It was supposed to be a surprise. POOR. DO NOT USE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS APPALLING AND THEY ARE VASTLY OVER PRICED!"
"I ordered flowers for mother’s day to give to my gran and when they were delivered they we’re in bad condition and wilting. I have tried several times to reach out to customer service but they refuse to take responsibility. It’s been really disappointing and they are expensive"
"Ordered luxury flowers for mother’s day, the bouquet was no more than you would pick up from a local garage forecourt. Informed customer service and sent them photo, they disputed it. So much for satisfaction guaranteed. Customer service appalling and a couldn’t care less attitude. Just take a look at the long list of complaints and then steer clear of such a poor company. Shame on you eflorist!"
"Ordered flowers from this company for Mothers Day. Paid £50 for large bouquet " English Hedgerow" When flowers turned up they were nothing remotely like the photo. I don't expect them to be exactly the same but there was no flowers like the ones in the photo. Two white roses only, which the website photo had six purple ones. Called customer service who asked me to send a photo which I did. They sent a standard email which looked like it was a template. The emails weren't addressed with my name so I knew they weren't being read by a person. Company refused to refund my money so I'm about to raise a dispute with my bank. Very angry customer !!"
"Mother’s Day flowers delivered limp and unable to stand up!! Complained to eflorist who didn’t care and stopped responding to my emails!! Customer service SHOCKING AVOID!!"
"1 star is an understatement but there isn’t a 0 star option. DON’T buy from this company, please pay attention to reviews as they are all spot on and very similar to my experience. I paid almost £30 including delivery which arrived on time and that was pretty much the only positive comment I have. The bouquet was absolutely nothing like what was advertised on the site, I was utterly embarrassed when my Mother sent me a photo with nothing other than a few broken and wilted stems with hardly any flowers. I understand that photos and reality will never be exactly the same, but what was received was nothing more than a p*** take. I live 300 miles apart from my Mother and could not physically be there for her on Mother's Day this year- I relied upon eflorist to provide a beautiful bouquet to be delivered to her, what she got is the extreme opposite. Awful. Despite some terrible reviews I read on Google I proceeded to order with eflorist through recommendation from colleagues...big mistake."
"Nothing. Needed to redirect the parcel but totally failed to get help from eFlorist or the courier company. The birthday flowers have just never reached the right address."
"I too was caught out by this joke of a company, like so many of the people writing reviews on here. I was going to write a bad review but thought it would be more helpful to advise those conned by this company to chase and demand a full refund just like I did. If you paid by credit card or debit card card and this joke of a company is refusing to give you a refund then please note that yous all have rights so phone your bank and raise it as a dispute to get your money back, just tell your bank that you want to raise a chargeback claim for the transaction because the flowers were not as advertised, not delivered on time, extremely poor quality etc. We can't let this joke of a company get away with stealing your money. Especially when its clear to see that eflorist are on this website writing their own fake good reviews in an attempt to try and counteract all the honest bad reviews. It is obvious to see the good reviews are fake because the good reviews are all verified purchases. As I said, my advice is to demand a full refund and if they refuse then call your bank and tell your bank you want to raise a dispute or a chargeback claim for the transaction. Everybody please do this now and stop them getting away with stealing your money."
"Ordered flowers for mother's Day but didn't turn up called and emailed them and they said they will ask the driver what happened to them. 3 days later still no reply or call from them. Worst company I've used and am going to take action against them now."
"Not great flowers for the price,and not great customer service, no free chocolates delivered as advertised, when emailed they said chocolates had run out,asda next time for me"
EFlorist is rated 1.18 based on 1,120 reviews