EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
We are really impressed with your very efficient and satisfying service. We will definitely will be using you again and will recommend you to all our friends. Thank you very much.
Posted 1 minute ago
Really easy to choose which you’d like . Good value for money and a lovely selection will definitely use again
Posted 4 minutes ago
Good selection, well
Priced, easy ordering process and nice instructional info on what to expect and how to look after the flowers
Posted 4 minutes ago
Easy transaction, good variety
Posted 8 minutes ago
First time ordering off eflorist it was quick and easy to use, price was reasonable,staff were efficient in telling me my order was confirmed and keeping me up to date in the whole process very pleased with the service and I will be ordering again!!
Posted 10 minutes ago
Very pleased with the product,flowers looked beautiful and very easy app to use. Would 100% recommend.
Posted 10 minutes ago
Amazing service, fantastic prices and I know the quality will be fantastic as I have some in my kitchen still going after 2 weeks my sister ordered from you. Will be using again
Posted 17 minutes ago
Fantastic deals on for flowers and a free box of chocolates. Easy to order and great selection of flowers.
Posted 18 minutes ago
Always on time, the bouquets are beautiful and can last up to 2 weeks. Would highly recommend, for any occasion.
Posted 19 minutes ago
Clear and easy to use website, best value for flowers I found after shopping around. Would recommend
Posted 19 minutes ago
This will be the second time I've ordered from eflorist. This time it's for a good friends birthday that unfortunately we currently can't celebrate! Hopefully these will perk her up a bit!!

The ordering process was really easy as well as picking what day you'd like to receive the order.

Would order again!!
Posted 20 minutes ago
Very good choice, clear and easy to follow and efficient. Only thing I had a slight glitch with was starting an account so I can use again and log in etc., it sent me around the houses a bit - but I got there in the end! I am sure the flowers will be lovely and my friend very thrilled. Thank you.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Amazing company quick and efficient delivery with great quality flowers
Posted 30 minutes ago
Have ordered a few times for friends and family during this pandemic and they've all been really happy with the flowers
Posted 30 minutes ago
First time using eflorist, but website gave lots of choice and gives varied delivery dates.
Excellent, quick day ordering service.
easy to order & fantastic reliable service .would definately order from florist again .thank you
Easy ordering, quick delivery and beautiful flowers when arrived.
Excellent service and very easy to order.
They were for my daughters birthday and she was very pleased with the display, and the way they were delivered.
EFlorist is rated 2.10 based on 1,974 reviews