EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EFlorist 1 star review on 10th July 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
More Photos & Videos
I forgot pw for bank transaction authority when ordering bouquet ystday eve so had to go back a page and use different card. When order was complete realised it had duplicated order so tried to cancel but unable. all I could do was email you to ask to change order. Nearly 24hrs later All I have received is a confirmation order email, an automated email acknowledging mine saying someone will get back to me in 72hrs which is useless to me, then this request for a view which keeps not going through? Perhaps because you don’t want a bad review?
Posted 45 minutes ago
Flowers were in good condition and will hopefully look great in a few days, however, I'm disappointed in the number of stems. Having ordered the large sized bouquet I was expected at least a few more than the photo of the medium shown - but looks as though it's one extra rose and one lily. Also, lack of foliage was disappointing. Overall, wish I'd spent half the cost for a bunch from M&S!
Posted 47 minutes ago
Second lot if flowers sent via e florist. Both recipients delighted. Efficient and straightforward way to mark occasions during covid pandemic. Thankyou
Posted 55 minutes ago
I ordered my mum some flowers from you a couple weeks back, she said were beautiful and lasted for ages
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service from start to finish flowers are beautiful delivered on day booked they was a birthday present for my dear friend she says the flowers are beautiful and the chocolates so thankyou for making my friends birthday would recommend your service to my friends xx
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy to order, lovely flowers and prompt delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
Couldn’t believe how reasonable the prices are for such beautiful flowers. Website was attractive and easy to order from. Very fast contact from florist! Will definitely recommend to friends and use this service again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Stunning flowers, delivered on time and bringing birthday cheer to friends in lockdown for three months. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Stunning bouquet of flowers and free chocolates for my friend's birthday. She was delighted with the beautiful flowers. The delivery was to a home out in the countryside and was no problem at this current time to Yodel. Flowers were delivered on time and on the requested date. Tracking was also available. My friend and her husband have not been out since the lockdown began in March and still have to remain at home unless the end of June. They have not left their home or garden in all this time. The flowers were a special gift to add some cheer and celebrate a birthday. I recommend Eflorist who have an amazing selection of flowers for all occasions and ease of ordering. Your prices are also highly competitive too. A big thank you to Eflorist and Yodel for your services.
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers arrived on time. However certainly not as advertised on the website. Rather disappointing as I purchased these for my mothers birthday present. The flowers were okay, but definitely not as shown on pictures. Feeling a bit ripped off to be honest.
Posted 1 hour ago
Instant email confirmation for 2 x orders. Tip Top will use again, nice one flower??
Posted 1 hour ago
I Purchased a bouquet online last night but couldn’t remember my password for bank authorisation so had to go back a page to put in new card details. Once payment went through I saw it had picked up order twice. I emailed last night and again today to cancel I wanted additional bouquet and all I have received is confirmation of order and automated email stating someone will get back to me in 72 hrs which is most unsatisfactory that I can’t speak to anyone in person nor anyone contacting me when i left my phone number. So not happy and won’t use again nor recommend
Posted 1 hour ago
What a fantastic service, confirmation email sent out straight away. Nice one flower?
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely amazing service! Quick delivery and beautifully packaged! Would highly recommend as affordable prices, lots of choice To cater for all..
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers arrived on time and were of excellent quality. Mum was really pleased. Will definitely be ordering again.
Ordered flowers for a birthday. £23 for a bunch that would have cost no more than £5 in a supermarket. Too embarrassed to gift so went to Asda and got a better bunch for £10 and mixed them so they didn’t look too pathetic. Looked nothing like the picture advertised. Wouldn’t recommend and certainly wouldn’t order again. I’ve added a picture of the flowers I ordered along with a picture of what came. Also just to compare I’ve also added a picture of the ones I went and bought from Asda that were less than half the price.
Flowers arrived on the day and were of excellent quality. Mum was really pleased.
Will definitely be ordering again.
I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers look, and such an easy presses to order them, I will definitely use Eflorist again
The flowers were delivered on the correct day and were very nice but the chocolates were not in the delivery. I was very disappointed as it was a little gift to cheer my Daughter and her Fiance up on what should have been their wedding day, cancelled due to coronavirus. I was swayed to chose EFlorist for their deal of a free box of chocolates, when I could have chosen to support a local florist.
On time delivery and fresh! Thanks.
EFlorist is rated 2.94 based on 3,218 reviews