EFlorist Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read EFlorist Reviews

About EFlorist:

eFlorist currently provide flower delivery to any address in the UK. All their flowers are hand delivered by local florists and can be delivered the same day if ordered by 3pm Monday to Saturday.

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
Horrible service! Never received my flowers. Don’t bother getting your flowers from them.
Ordered worth over £100 flowers then received absolutely nothing. Basically they just charge you and claim they have no control over delivering, you didn't receive anything is your problem, not theirs, and THEY DON'T CARE. After ignoring my refund quest email, they insisted the delivery was made, then I asked for the proof of the delivery, they just report my reviews, so other people can not see it. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.eflorist.co.uk
my flowers came for my partner late and the box was damaged and the flowers was a joke was nothing like the pictures ive sent eflorist alot of emails nothing been done they dont care about the service they provided the flowers was a disgrace and the service from yodel was left the flowers for my partner outside all night in rain and wind
Please see photos, they speak for themselves. I ordered the largest selection (luxury option). These flowers were delivered in a box by Yodel !! All squashed and the photo I have uploaded was as soon as I took them out of the box. I emailed to.complain immediately but they tried to fob me off with they will bloom and look much more like what I ordered. After 3 replies and stating that nothing less than a full refund will be acceptable they then refunded me saying they agree the flowers were damaged in transit.
These were undoubtedly the worst flowers that I have ever seen. They look absolutely fantastic on the photograph and they were extremely well priced. When they arrived, the roses looked wilted in places, some of the stems were dying and they were extremely poorly presented.They were ordered for Valentine's Day but they were not in a fit state to hand over to my partner, so I had to buy some new flowers from a high street shop. I have had a few exchanges with customer service but they have been poor, just spinning me stock lines about 'guaranteeing freshness' and that they are pleased to see that the flowers are fresh and meeting their standards. Absolutely shocking product and services, I would never recommend this company. I would have been much better buying supermarket flowers for a fraction of the price, as they would have been much better.
Had valentines flowers delivered on friday, these should have been in a box, they just arrived in cellophane wrapping, they don’t even look like the picture on the website! The bouquet started to die by monday, stems cut & water changed every day - they arrived with no flower food! Have sent various e-mails & pictures asking for a refund, the bouquet is now in the bin - it’s wednesday & they cost £30! Absolutely shocking quality for what my husband paid!
What I paid for Vs what I received! EXTREMELY MISLEADING PICS ON THE WEBSITE!! Never ordering again
Ordered flowers for my mum and was very disappointed when they arrived. The flowers in real life didn't look like the flowers I had picked on the website. I had sent a pic of the flowers on the website and the flowers my mum had received to e florist and the response was very unhelpful. They had said that the colour scheme of the flowers was the same and the flowers looked fresh. In my opinion the freshness and colour is irrelevant if my flowers don't look like what I paid for?! I was very embarrassed as I did not expect for her to receive such a product and am shocked that e florist couldn't "pursue my complaint". Never ordering from here again!
One star is one too many. Ordered flowers & gifts for Valentines day for my wife but were delivered the day after. Supposed to be a Luxury bunch but the flowers were almost dead and didn't look like the ones on their web site. Won't use them again nor will anyone I know.
Sent dead flowers some wrong flowers and the delivery driver threw them over the back garden fence and damaged the card. The driver didnt even knock on the door. The images were sent to Eflorist. They ignored everything and said the flower substitutions were within the guidlines of the policy. That policy appears to be to replace them with dead flowers and they think this is acceptable. After further contact they say just pull the puter part of the flower off. They are still dead inside
Complete rubbish. Paid £29.99 for 12 red roses. The delivery address was my partners work place which was open until 7pm. They supposedly turned up at 8pm and claimed by Email that the flowers were delivered and left in a safe place. On return to work there was no card stating where the flowers were or any sign of the flowers. I feel defrauded by Eflorist and would warn anyone against using these scammers.
Disaster Ordered 100 sweetheart roses for £55 for Valentines, then 3pm the day before they switch it to 12 red roses and a cheap plastic vase stating stock issues. No option given to cancel order. No option given to select my own appropriate alternative. No interest in offering a sensible refund - 12 roses only cost £20, not £55. Valentines day ruined. Will never use them again.
Would rate 0 stars but that’s not an option. My partner got me a bunch of Lily’s and roses sent to my work for Valentine’s Day and I was mortified when I saw the box. And then even more disappointment came when I opened and saw bent, dropped head flowers with battered petals. I went online to find a contact number, which of course there wasn’t anything but a chat now which when you clicked on was unavailable. Obviously to the high number of complaints. So I sent my partner pictures so he could email the company. After attaching all the photos of the battered box, and half dead basically stamped on box. There reply was that they were fine. The bouquet which my partner ordered was a luxury bunch, which quite frankly could have got a better bunch from the side if the road. Do not order from here! Stay away. Picture attached at the end of the luxury bouquet he thought he brought me
Ordered £40 worth of flowers and then chased the next day when it was clear from the texts I received from my partner that they had not arrived. At 4.20pm on Valentine’s Day I eventually got a stock email about them Being busy (What a surprise on Valentine’s Day!) but there’s no refund ! I have now chased three time about my refund and there has been no reply. Total scammer.
Rose's were dead
Terrible service from this company. I ordered from these as I was working away on Valentines day, they didn't turn up. Absolutely ruined Valentines day. Their idea of an apology is discount on my next order within 4 months....I'll never use them again!
Flowers arrived a day late, after being ordered on a Wednesday for a Valentine’s Day delivery on Friday. When flowers arrived they were flattened and dead (no water for 2-3 days). No email received with regards to tracking the delivery. Contacted eflorist on the Friday evening to say flowers had not arrived, no response from eflorist until 12.45 on Saturday afternoon asking ‘how did we do?’ Happy Valentines Day!
Bought a dozen red roses for £35 and received the most pathetic looking, wilted, tiny roses. A bag of dead nettles would have been more romantic. Luckily my wife was out when they arrived so I opened the box took a photo and launched them in the garden in rage so the dog could have something nicer than the dandelions (only just) to wee on. Rushed out and got some amazing ones from Sainsburys for £10 cheaper with added foliage. The card that accompanies the flowers was pretty much paper and just randomly floating round in the box they arrived in (no envelope). The paper around the flowers was scrumpled to bits and to be honest it looked like someone had just lifted them out of a skip. Don't worry eflorist, I can't upload photos here but they are all over social media, so no one will be conned like I was. PAUL ISAIA the director of this company should be ashamed!
Ordered for Valentines Day, didn't turn up despite waiting in all day. No contact to say they couldn't fulfil the order, no contact number to call and online chat constantly offline. Will NOT use again
EFlorist is rated 1.17 based on 1,232 reviews