EFlorist Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend EFlorist

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate EFlorist?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

906 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
nicole

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EFlorist in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My boyfriend ordered me flowers for valentines day, they cost £37 and they never arrived! he has tried calling numerous times they never answer! we are taking things further and trying to get a refund. never order from this awful "company""
Donna Doherty
Unverified Reviewer
"My son asked me to order flowers for his girlfriend for valentines day which was important to him as he is travelling at the moment. The flowers never arrived. I phoned numerous times with no reply. The last phone call was at 3.30 and the answer phone said they were closed and that office hours were 9 til 5!! Just disgusting"
"Bought 100 roses - absolutely terrible."
"NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THE DISAPPOINTMENT I EXPERIENCED GIVEN HOW MUCH I PAID FOR 100 RED ROSES CANNOT BE EXPRESSED FULLY HERE! PLEASE AVOID THEM AND BUY FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY."
"Old flowers from the florist and the box of retro sweets had been stupidly pushed into the bouquet, breaking off 5 of the flower heads. (3 heads on the table and 2 in the box). Also delivered by YODEL late afternoon after arriving in the depot before 1 am. Flowers were left on the doorstep - the YODEL driver just pushed the door bell and rushed off, without waiting for 10 seconds to see if anyone was in. Is this the same eFlorist I have read good reviews about??"
"My order was to be delivered by a local florist - which means guaranteed day delivery. It was marked off as delivered but never arrived. Costumer service just appalling. I'm gutted. Never again and i'll make sure to let people know too"
"I ordered 12 red roses to be delivered on Valentine's Day to my girlfriend. I received a message after 6pm on Tuesday 13th February, to say that they had been delivered by Yodel to a neighbour. My girlfriend had to knock at a neighbour this morning, to pick her own flowers up, which was not quite as romantic as them being hand-delivered to her. When she opened them, they were half dead and the message had been poorly transcribed and very badly typed. Called to try to make a complaint, but after hanging on for more than half an hour, I gave up. Disgusting service and I will be taking this further to demand a full refund. Valentine's Day ruined, thanks to eFlorist. Will never use them again, that's for sure."
Martin Baguley
Unverified Reviewer
"What a disgraceful company. I placed an order 1 week in advance with clear instructions to contact me if there was any concerns. I never heard back so assumed the order was going ahead after confirmation of receipt. Of all days to put trust in to this company, 14th February.... they failed to respond or deliver. I've been ignored by their customer services on email and when you call their business line, it states offices are now closed. To be clear, I called at 4:15pm with a message reading their office closes at 5pm. Absolutely disgraceful customer experience and strongly recommend everyone avoids!"
"Ordered Valentine's flowers delivered by Yodel to a "safe place" which can't be found! Suspect they were dumped. A waste of time and money."
"I ordered flowers for a funeral on St Valentines day and the local florist had already made arrangements to deliver them the day before. I rang the customer service number - and they were also fantastic and I panicked they would not arrive on the busiest day of the year for florists everywhere. Superb service and also the flowers looked amazing when then they arrived. I can't thank you enough for your help."
"Ordered flowers for Valentines and they have been delivered today 13th when I specified delivery on valentines. Delivery of valentines flowers on valentines day is a significant part of the contract which was broken, somewhat like their website which has crashed, no doubt due to the vast number of complaints being administered i would presume. The flowers quality was just about acceptable, a little wilted and I have had a lot nicer over the years. I wouldn't recommend this company, I would never use them again for sure."
"Having read other peoples comments I don't need to write a lenghty description. Ordered the largest Sunshine Basket what my wife got was a jungle of green with five flowers stuck in it. I'm sure there's a grave somewhere now missing its flowers. WONT BE USING THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Appalling flowers and even worse customer service! Do NOT use eflorists EVER!! They don't respond to emails and eventually block your email address. Horrendous customer service!!"
"Flowers delivered nothing like illustration customer services fobbed me off very poor wont buy again Recommend Interflora"
"I honestly do not know how this website still has business. They cannot guarantee the delivery date, even though you get to pick one. This misses the purpose of a flower delivery service. Also flowers are delivered through Royal Mail (?) They are one of the cheapest flowers services, which is why I decided to go for them, but it wasn't worth it at all, as it has ruined the surprise of my girlfriends's first day at work. I cannot take that back. Please do yourself a favor and do not EVER use this company. Pay the £5 - £10 more and go for something else. Trust me on this."
"The “Moonlight” bouquet is supposed to be white roses and purple freesias. What arrived were yellow roses and minimal freesias even though I ordered and paid for the “deluxe”. It wouldn’t have been half as bad if their customer service at least were helpful. Yellow is not a suitable substitute for white."
"The 'bouquet' I ordered was nothing more than a bunch of flowers I could have had from the local supermarket."
"Absolutely diabolical service. I received a phone call at 12 noon today advising they would not be able to deliver my flower order to the address given. They were very quick to accept the order the previous day with no mention of any delivery area restrictions!! I now have to wait 3 to 5 days for my money back! This had better include their extortionate handling fee!! Luckily a very lovely local florist managed to fulfill the order at short notice and was considerably cheaper. NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY - THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONE IS NON EXISTENT"
"Truly abysmal service anywhere has to be better than this company, I had to write to ask why a delivery had not been made the 5 days later it was delivered and look like the flowers were thrown down my G/f found them face down ,broken flowers , dying from no water and not in a protective box the card was delivered 3 weeks after delivery date ,I was told nothing would be done and they blamed it on dogs if the flowers were delivered on time they would have been collected by my G/F and if they were packed in a protective box they would have been okay ,other companies like M & S don't have these issues , Never again eflorist my money goes elsewhere"
"Late delivery, flowers sent back to post office despite it being the weekend arrived in dreadful state to recipient Rude contact from staff- 1st ever bad experience with a florist Avoid at all cost - there are some lovely florists out there!"
EFlorist is rated 1.17 based on 906 reviews