EFlorist Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read EFlorist Reviews

Unit 35, Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey United Kingdom

Tell us how EFlorist made you happy
EFlorist 2 star review on 12th March 2018
Glenn b
EFlorist 1 star review on 13th April 2018
Jo
EFlorist 1 star review on 11th April 2018
Do not use. I ordered flowers for my nan's funeral a week in advance. They took £60.98 from my account, but did not deliver flowers and do not reply ro emails. I am now taking this matter further. An absolutely awful cowboy company that should be shut down.
Definitely not worth a 1....I ordered a beautiful large bouquet £50+, unfortunately what turned up was nothing like my order. Its been a week since I first complained and I've received the same automated response twice...apparently the florist provided the correct of stems so I have no right to complain...I'll let you decide..
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Ordered some flowers to be sent as a wedding gift, then found out 2 weeks later that they had never been delivered.
I then emailed eflorist to query whether they had been delivered and was told yes they had but it was my problem if they were sent to the wrong address. I had NOT given the incorrect address! They were purely trying to turn the blame onto me. They have no proof of delivery (normally florist take image photo of delivery). There is no contact number to speak to anyone and they are no longer responding to my emails. These flowers cost me £40 and there have been NO flowers delivered or no refund! Absolutely disgusting service and a scam! I will be taking this further!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Birthday flowers for my mum were ordered for delivery, flowers arrived via yodel 2 days late, box damaged, no chocolates & flowers had wilted & died. Contacted eflorist but won't hold my breath for refund. Might use visa chargeback. Won't ever use this company again. Ps They don't use florists in your local area.
No stars. I ordered 4days in advance of delivery and paid by credit card. I received confirmation of the order and an order number together with care instructions for the flowers, which they suggested I forward to the recipient. The flowers did not arrive and after a number of e mails they said they had not received payment and the order wasn’t sent. By this time it was 4 days after the original delivery date. I will now be checking my next credit card statement to make sure the payment is not taken. Very disappointing service, and I wish I’d read all the bad reviews before I’d used them.
If I could give zero I would. I ordered for next day delivery- the flowers arrived 3 days late. The box was bashed. The tracking showed the flowers had been in transit for 5 days. Customer services very poor. No refund. No appreciation of the upset caused. Next time I want to send flowers I’ll ring a local florist.
My mum Caroline was very happy with her flowers She loved them but she didn’t get her free chocolates That was surpost to be with the flowers x
Same day delivery does not work and they do not reply to the e-mails on time. Is not worth to 45 pounds.
Courier couldn't find address for delivery on my daughter's birthday. Remarkably it was found the day after and delivered. The flowers had been in transit for 3 days! Customer service/complaint is pathetic. I will never use them again.
Used previously and were good but latest purchase was not worth the money, small posy not a bouquet, very disappointing.
Terrible delivery do not use!!!!!
Dreadful delivery to office premises with flowers has arrived so failed also closed tomorrow and Sunday requested a refund.
Disgusting service. They do not respond to emails once the order is put in and when they do they have scripts which do not apply I have not received the flowers as the office is now closed and will not open until Monday I want a full refund WA6578460
I gave one star as they delivered on time. But didn't attach the card or chocolates which were supposed to be included in the package I paid for.
I then contacted them and explained they were for my mum as her dad passed away and they offered me £2.
Otdered flowers for 35 pounds full of roses. Maybe couple roses rest substitute for cheap flowers. The flowers which they delivered cost maybe less then twenty pounds. Totaly rip off. Never again.
flowers arrived half dead. chocolate was melted. packaging damaged. I have complained twice in email and also in writing to their head but they just ignore you.
I ordered what looked like a beautiful arrangement of flowers. I contacted the company as I wasn’t sure the msg on the card had been complete. I got confirmation that it was sorted and yet the flowers were delivered with a blank card, the arrangement looked cheap and didn’t resemble what I ordered. I contacted them on chat and I’ve sent two emails including photographs. I received an email to say they can’t guarantee the flowers will look the same. I accept this but not one rose instead of five with cheap flowers as fillers. I won’t use this company again unless they correct their mistake. Very disappointed as this was for a special birthday.
The flowers were crushed and brown and the once green greenery was snapped and brown.

The flowers were not even fastened into the box.
They looked like they had been sat on by a sumo wrestler and the good Lord himself couldn't breath life into these flowers.

Disgraceful to take money off someone and send out this abysmal excuse for a bouquet.

Did it make me smile, noooo, not at all. They look like they have been stolen off a grave.

Shame on you eflorist, you are a disgrace.

I would highly recommend people DO NOT BUY from you, shame I had to leave 1 star as you definitely don't deserve it.
Thanks for ruining a special occasion Euroflorist

This is the first time I felt that I HAD to write a review in all my time of using online services.

If I could rate it zero I would have.
The worst customer service I have ever got because simply, there is NO customer service.

I ordered flowers and spent nearly £70.00 ( two weeks prior of the occasion!) to ensure that they got delivered on time. The date was meant to be yesterday. They emailed from a ( euroflorist.se) account saying they couldn't get a hold of the telephone number I gave them, so I emailed back another number. I heard nothing back...so I email back again asking what the status was. Nothing. This was all before they customer service closed at 1pm. 1pm?????

I contacted another email customer service (myeflorist.co.uk) and they assured me the flowers would be delivered by 6pm. Well, guess what? The flowers never got delivered.

I've had to contact the recipient and ruin the surprise and ask if she has been contacted by them. No she has not. So I can only assume this business is a SCAM.

I've request a refund and in anticipation that they will continue to ignore me, I have contacted my bank to help me get my money back.

I am a reasonable person, if there was a stream of communication, it wouldn't have been the end of the world for the flowers to be a day late. What is infuriating is the the silence.

Oh and if you claim to deliver abroad why on earth is your customer service closed on Sundays???

Euroflorist, DO BETTER.

Folks don't waste your money, you're better off taking the person out for dinner or transferring them enough money for dinner.
EFlorist is rated 3.51 based on 5,680 reviews