EEC Home Improvements Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read EEC Home Improvements Reviews

About EEC Home Improvements:

EEC Home Improvements have been providing UK homeowners services since 1991. Celebrating 29 Years of Business in 2020 offering UK home & business owners a wide range of home improvement services.

info@eec-hi.co.uk

140 Norwood Road

Easy, simple, communicative.
The men that installed the solar panels were great. Plus polite.
Excellent service. Very happy.
Always helpful and knowledgeable. I was very pleased with the service supplied by EEC and their installers.
very pleased with the installation.
Pleasure to work and deal with, great workman-ship tidy and professional well recommended
All very efficient; no complaints
The whole process was very smooth. The administrative staff kept me informed of visits. The surveyor and installers were helpful and efficient and I am delighted with the outcome.
Really pleased with the service from start to finish, great price and friendly service. The installers were really lovely and very tidy and respectful of my home when they fitted the battery. Thank you
Very professional, thorough and helpful. Did an excellent job.
The process was easy, even during this difficult time. I was kept well informed of what was going to happen. The work was carried out professionally and, again, the work done and an explanation of the installation was given. James and his team worked diligently and made sure everything was cleared before they left.
There was a minor fault with my granddad's magic box that stopped the water from heating. I contacted EEC on his behalf and they responded remarkably quickly, were incredibly helpful, attentive and couldn't have been more helpful if they tried. Special mentions and thanks to Alan, Ellie and Adam. Alan for talking me through what to do on the phone and contacting the relevant personnel, Ellie for keeping me up to date and arranging an engineer in a matter of days and Adam the engineer himself for being prompt, doing a good job and abiding by current pandemic regulations. Thank you again for an exemplary experience.
I was very pleased with the service I received for the supply and fitting of solar thermal. After service is good too.
Both installers were polite and friendly. Cleaned up nicely and altogether was a good experience. They were smiling despite the unpleasant weather conditions.
Professional throughout. Installers very good despite difficult ( covid) circumstances
Very good customer support, kept informed at all stages. Installation completed in one day. Now up and running.
The team who put up the solar panels were on time, quiet, efficient and friendly. The scaffolders came on the days they said for putting up and taking down the scaffolding.
We had a 16 panel installation with 6kw battery backup on our South facing slate roofed house. From the outset, the whole process worked extremely smoothly and happened much quicker than we had expected. The installation team worked really hard and into the darkness (mid January) to get it finished on the day. Their workmanship was very tidy and professional . Today we are generating our first power. I have no hesitation in recommending DEC without any reservation. Well done team !
EEC installed solar panels to our house, from start to finish all aspects were explained to us and in language we ( senior citizens ) could understand. They were in constant contact as the project moved forward so there were no surprises along the way, even after the completion contact was maintained to ensure we were happy with everything. All in all a good job done by a good organisation. Thank you.
We cannot fault EEC when they fitted our solar panels. We were kept well informed about what and when things were to happen, from the survey, scaffold erection, and installation. We had follow up phone calls to check we were happy with everything plus additional information via emails. The work was done efficiently and tidily. Now we are waiting for the much reduced electricity bill!
EEC Home Improvements is rated 4.62 based on 486 reviews