EEC Home Improvements Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read EEC Home Improvements Reviews

About EEC Home Improvements:

EEC Home Improvements have been providing UK homeowners services since 1991. Celebrating 29 Years of Business in 2020 offering UK home & business owners a wide range of home improvement services.

info@eec-hi.co.uk

140 Norwood Road

THEY ARRIVED ON TIME EACH MORNING, AND WORKED VERY HARD ON THE INSTALLATION OF THE AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP AND TWO SOLAR THERMAL PANELS IN A PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY MANNER. THE INSTALLATION WAS TESTED AND I WAS INSTRUCTED OF ITS USE. WHEN I FORGOT THE BIRD DETERRENT FOR THE PANELS, THEY ORDERED AND FITTED THEM BEFORE THE SCOFFOLDING WAS TAKEN DOWN. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE USED EEC HOME IMPROVEMENTS AND I WILL USE THEM AGAIN IF I NEED ANY ADDITIONAL WORK/MAINTENANCE.
Easy, simple, communicative.
The men that installed the solar panels were great. Plus polite.
Very well done, efficient. The display is a bit harder to read than others I've seen. The company itself was easy to communicate with, although it was a little more difficult with the workers on the day. They did do the work well, however.
Excellent service. Very happy.
Our solar panels were installed 5 days ago. The whole process was carried out efficiently and with the minimum of fuss and disruption. The company listened to our requirements and responded positively. We were less than confident in the member of staff who did our on-site survey. He was not at all conversant with the details of the vote that we had been given and seemed less than interested in his job. However, when the job was actually done, none of this seemed to matter. We are less than happy that the scaffolding, which was installed a week ago today, is still with us, with a small access door on it at a high level left banging all the time in the wind. Since we are now in the Easter weekend, it is clear that the scaffolding will still be there for at least a further3 days. That will mean that we shall have had the inconvenience of scaffolding for a minimum of 11 days - far too long for a job that was completed within half a day.
Always helpful and knowledgeable. I was very pleased with the service supplied by EEC and their installers.
very pleased with the installation.
The system was installed in a professional manner. It took a while to get the in house display working. I am also still waiting for the DNO documentation.
If I seem to be giving a fairly low score here, then that is only because it is rather too early to say whether the process has been worth it or not. Staff from the company itself were helpful and generally friendly, as were the contractors who carried out the installation. AS for contact: I used both email and phone. The check boxes below are a bit al or nothing. Responses varied between 1 hour and a couple of days. Providing no option between "6-12 hours" and "Over a week" renders the survey itself a bit lacking.
Work done well. Communication by scaffolders poor, dismantling sloppy. Why don’t you organise the DNO which is required for signing up? Also why was I not told to organise a smart meter which is necessary for export?
Pleasure to work and deal with, great workman-ship tidy and professional well recommended
All very efficient; no complaints
The whole process was very smooth. The administrative staff kept me informed of visits. The surveyor and installers were helpful and efficient and I am delighted with the outcome.
Really pleased with the service from start to finish, great price and friendly service. The installers were really lovely and very tidy and respectful of my home when they fitted the battery. Thank you
Very professional, thorough and helpful. Did an excellent job.
The process was easy, even during this difficult time. I was kept well informed of what was going to happen. The work was carried out professionally and, again, the work done and an explanation of the installation was given. James and his team worked diligently and made sure everything was cleared before they left.
There was a minor fault with my granddad's magic box that stopped the water from heating. I contacted EEC on his behalf and they responded remarkably quickly, were incredibly helpful, attentive and couldn't have been more helpful if they tried. Special mentions and thanks to Alan, Ellie and Adam. Alan for talking me through what to do on the phone and contacting the relevant personnel, Ellie for keeping me up to date and arranging an engineer in a matter of days and Adam the engineer himself for being prompt, doing a good job and abiding by current pandemic regulations. Thank you again for an exemplary experience.
I was very pleased with the service I received for the supply and fitting of solar thermal. After service is good too.
Had a solar installation in the past 12 months - the information beforehand (we bought via a local council scheme) was really good, the two chaps who installed the equipment and initialised the system were excellent, worked very hard and were really pleasant. The system itself has been good, wish we had opted for a battery but were talked out of it. The only thing that let it down was the actual booking process. We had scaffolders turn up out of the blue when we had already booked in dates and times, so that we would have someone at home to meet them, and then the installation happened on a completely different day than we had booked. The documentation for the installation, and that needed to get the whole system accepted by the electricity company was delayed massively, some due to COVID, but also due to things not being followed up. We are there now though, 12 months down the line. Shame because the rest of the process has been really good and worth doing.
Both installers were polite and friendly. Cleaned up nicely and altogether was a good experience. They were smiling despite the unpleasant weather conditions.
EEC Home Improvements is rated 4.62 based on 486 reviews