EE Insights

EE have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

C

E

Delivery - Slow

40.00%
Industry Average
" 92 for the handset and delivery when it was only for £40 upfront cost plus £6. "
- Carlos
" Because of me thinking quick I changed the delivery on that same day i found to pick up from a store so he couldn't get it and it went back to you. "
- Beata
" Operator took my name wrong and because of that the delivery driver (which is terrible too) took the parcel back. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

42.86%
Industry Average
" I thought I had a good deal with them, but they lied, double charge me the upfront cost, not refunding me like they said they would, over charging me close to £393. "
- Carlos
" No refunds, only credit. "
- Anonymous
" They refused to acknowledge any responsibility for wEEks, and eventually took the tablets back, but then took another thrEE months to refund the money my brother paid over. "
- Dave
B-
72.99%
Industry Average
" Went into the EE shop in kilmarnock and from start to finish, the young fella who served us was very professional. One thing that stood out about him was his patience with two people who do not like change or new gadgets. Great service and really good at explaining everything. Thank you Martin for all your help, we very much appreciate it. No doubt we will be popping in if we get stuck with anything. "
- Anne Reid
" I had a little problem when I first joined but it got sorted out by a very nice customer service lady . "
- Paula ( From Leeds)
" I have a sim only contract for myself and friend. Usual bill £20. This time £160 !! A company put me on transfer and it/I did not cancel. I contacted EE customer service, within now time the advisor checked and removed the call resulting in my normal bill of £20. Thank you EE "