EE Insights

EE have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

D

Delivery - Average

52.17%
Industry Average
" 98 for next day Saturday delivery. "
- Jay
" On Monday I received a text on my new phone to state that ‘as requested’ the delivery date had bEEn ‘changed’ to 8th October - the same day! However, I received no text to tell me the watch had bEEn delivered to the store nominated by EE. "
- Rana Johal
" Very upset by the staff including the manager (Manny) or something like that at EE shop bullring lower mall there so incapable to help you. Not even able to help you with a delivery they nEEd to be trained and better trained manager as well. (Manny) she does know how to argue with you but not to apologise. Not recommending "
- Anonymous
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" I called today to settle the bills and I cant be refunded of the 2 months I paid extra £23 poundsx2. "
- Joana Martins
" I thought I had a good deal with them, but they lied, double charge me the upfront cost, not refunding me like they said they would, over charging me close to £393. "
- Carlos
" No refunds, only credit. "
- Anonymous
B-
72.37%
Industry Average
" WELL DONE EE CUSTOMER SERVICE. "
- Peter
" Went into the EE shop in kilmarnock and from start to finish, the young fella who served us was very professional. One thing that stood out about him was his patience with two people who do not like change or new gadgets. Great service and really good at explaining everything. Thank you Martin for all your help, we very much appreciate it. No doubt we will be popping in if we get stuck with anything. "
- Anne Reid
" I had a little problem when I first joined but it got sorted out by a very nice customer service lady . "
- Paula ( From Leeds)